strongest players per class

Gotek

but why zeus dnt go pvp cave if he strong  is he afraid ?  :crazy: :crazy:

We have a pvp cave? >.> anyway i missed the point where, if u wana be strong u have to pvp

gank cave doesnt = pvp cave

maybe in 2011 before all the autists starting playing

HURR DURR YOU KILLED ME OUTSIDE CAVE, SO I WILL GANK YOU INSIDE CAVE

there's still a PvP cave, you need to be persistent.. though sometimes its overrun..

We have a pvp cave? >.> anyway i missed the point where, if u wana be strong u have to pvp

I think participating in PvP is crucial to becoming good at whatever class you play, you learn timing, skill cd and limits of your builds better in 1v1 than any other activity imo. anyways for those of us who know Elie can remember a time when he did come to cave and he for sure doesn't need any further training!

there's still a PvP cave, you need to be persistent.. though sometimes its overrun..

I think participating in PvP is crucial to becoming good at whatever class you play, you learn timing, skill cd and limits of your builds better in 1v1 than any other activity imo. anyways for those of us who know Elie can remember a time when he did come to cave and he for sure doesn't need any further training!

well many haters/jealous ganks at pvp cave im sick of wasting time so i stop going there becuz most of u all old mc left game or dont go gank cave :) yea 1v1 gd for improoving skills, as u said there comes a time in ws when going cave is useless becuz u mastered ur full potential

I see arena better for skill improoving becuz paladin is a support class, and when u master supporting ur team thats when u call urself strong, pvp is silly unless same classes vs each other, u cant judge a melee vs ranged n call it fair

Btw for all u who dont know whos #1 necro is its eldhimmir

Here my list for those who reached full pontentail:

Bd: tpain,yins

druid: poley,Settlon

Ranger: blesskillz,nessah,reu (this dude used to trap like a bear hunter)

Priest: oracles,balthizzar (i judge by how i see they support n use full skills)

Mage: skynete,there was more but when magic def came all left mages

paladin: sharpnarut,me,anyone with 4gold (*-*)

barbarian: i forgot 2names but one is fikolek they used to go 2v2 (i feared their stun, they fight very gd, waiting u to come thsn bam bam double stun on 1guy while hunting the other), foxlovevix, degree

Rouge: ascetic (nice critics), ladygi (awesome set of gear, couldnt kill her easily, she would always win me somehow, each time changes her strategy), mymelody n her partner sixshadow (they used to own 2v2, when i see location 2rogues back in the days i run forward n my heart pumps especially when they dual gouge ur partner n u have to survive n time u stun, challenging), idk who else i barely see rogues in arena i think aureus maybe and almawade gd skills

Shaman: physik, pummy,

Deathknight: they giving bs skills here i barely see any rising dk these days yet there is skillfull ones, ill add when i remember their names

Warlock: coolwhipz (he kited 4mercs in 5v5, i saw him using warlock skills fully) used to be many more but its like mages classes not alot uses it,levanduy,debuffer (pro gear,skills)

Necro: eldhimmir (when it comes to sleeping, i never wake up, deadly with a rogue or shaman)

some r good also but ive seen how they fight and they yet to learn how to use their classes tricks, each class has tricks, u have to master them  :drinks:

This is how i feel when meeting 3+ people who want pvp..

Mostly when i go from fighting a set of rogues then some necro or warlock wants pvp but can't figure out i want to change armors but keep casting some spell

Or the CAPSLOCK thing you said.. i kinda enjoy when 2-4 weaks try ganking and i can pot through the waves

106955_.jpg

lallous, do you hate pvprange or pvpshaman  :pleasantry: :pleasantry:  i think so cuz reu is not pro but pvprange pro on rangers so why you didnt put him and on shaman why you didnt put physik,pummy,pvpshaman,rokzz ?

lallous, do you hate pvprange or pvpshaman  :pleasantry: :pleasantry:  i think so cuz reu is not pro but pvprange pro on rangers so why you didnt put him and on shaman why you didnt put physik,pummy,pvpshaman,rokzz ?

u didnt read gd, and rokzz isnt pro, hes just a gd runner/crosser, he dies in 2-3hits, thats my list u cant ask me why i put who cuz i respect these up there as strong players

u didnt read gd, and rokzz isnt pro, hes just a gd runner/crosser, he dies in 2-3hits, thats my list u cant ask me why i put who cuz i respect these up there as strong players

Rokkz isnt pro just cuz he always run? :crazy: :crazy:

I'm a super ultra noob then ;D ;D ;D

Rokkz isnt pro just cuz he always run? :crazy: :crazy:

I'm a super ultra noob then ;D ;D ;D

rokzz isnt pro, hes just a gd runner/crosser, he dies in 2-3hits

why you want to see him in cave? ;D

you want to pvp him? i dont advice you since you are loosing to my pally in 1v1 ;D

------

rogue: i dont know much but i think adiwijaya and turtle♥♥♥♥  :unknw:

shaman: physik

barb: degree foxlovevix

dk: never seen strong one

wlock: all exept xherodark xD.. jk idk  :crazy:

necromancer: never seen strong one

bd: tpain ofc

ranger: blesskillz apocalypse ofc

druid: hard to decide maybe poley (didnt seen her for a while  :nea: ) settlon, jezdecs, sealthem, alberish, pvpdruid .. idk ;D

paladin: zeusxelie(skilled+high amp) sharpnarut(high dmg)

priest: oracles (didnt see another)

mage: skynete got highest mage dmg

I never lost to your trash pally, keep on dreaming kid

This is how i feel when meeting 3+ people who want pvp..

Mostly when i go from fighting a set of rogues then some necro or warlock wants pvp but can't figure out i want to change armors but keep casting some spell

Or the CAPSLOCK thing you said.. i kinda enjoy when 2-4 weaks try ganking and i can pot through the waves

haha i get soo annoyed when some barb keeps spamming "taunt" on me when im trying to switch to my penetration rings  :facepalm:

haha i get soo annoyed when some barb keeps spamming "taunt" on me when im trying to switch to my penetration rings  :facepalm:

i think many know that feel

I just wished they listened to born about 1v1 but also i like when people who understand the "rules" are met, unspoken fair player 2 player

Almost all the names that have ever been listed here over the long time of existence are STRONG if not STRONGEST (....you can mathematically be)

Most people take this as if it says "best player" or "most skilled"

But 50% of the time it is "My friends"

I think this topic is poison

heres the infamous "pro" player issuing me a warning for... you guessed it...

killing him outside cave  :snorlax:

such a pro, have fun? oh, i will. how about YOU have fun banning a paladin :D lets see how that goes for ya

post-8672-1417704396078_thumb.jpg

Those two area characters, however my friend plays them

Now; however it is only fair to mention sexyleader is level 6

>its ok guys, thats not me, i share accounts

tell your "friend" he cant ban paladins from pvp cave, for killing him in elf territory  :rofl:

Me preferring on Swords Only..Not Thought about axes yet :)

"I prefer swords" Would of been the correct way to write that sentence.  I can tell your foreign because all foreign people say,  "Me walked me dog today "  instead of "I walked my dog today" .

No offense just trying to help you understand your mistake.  Does anyone know why foreign people say "me"  instead of "I"?

"I prefer swords" Would of been the correct way to write that sentence.  I can tell your foreign because all foreign people say,  "Me walked me dog today "  instead of "I walked my dog today" .

No offense just trying to help you understand your mistake.  Does anyone know why foreign people say "me"  instead of "I"?

Do not talk down to people who are trying their 2nd or 3rd language trying to communicate with you ...

Who is probably 1-2 generations away from inbreeding

Pew pew lasers fired

Me dont know :rofl:

Do not talk down to people who are trying their 2nd or 3rd language trying to communicate with you ...

Who is probably 1-2 generations away from inbreeding

Pew pew lasers fired

Me angry with  you now