strongest players per class

Gotek

Actually one u cant beat me in 1 vs1 and if u want ill tell blesskillz to make video or we can bet too if you feel confident ou and I get to choose location :) and theres a humongous difference between my cape and yours. Mine was won being #1 for at least 10months ( the season ended after its full year) and as for yours ( with proof) only was #1 for about 5 days in while I could have won but instead was more important to help my friend blesskillz. ( who sadly lost.) are you game?

you wanna pvp my Level 10?? oh please bring it on LOL

skynete is good mage. rogue darkpain and almawade(idk correct her name) about ranger most and bellato (never saw vupro in arena yet ) barabrian foxlove , degree is degreejr from elf ? ( he is arogant like pvprange :facepalm: )  shaman pyshik good, shamaniac only run ,priest oracles priestking and sexvixen her is good priest u forget put druid & paly: druid = poley(cause is full +10 only) and other druid he yes is good jezd ....( too no know him name but he good ) paladin= zeusxelie  rest are ok i think...here need mean who is good in arena dunge farm pvp no only if is full +10 *** HAVE A LOT PLAYERS +10 BUT GOOD PLAYERS NOT MUCH**** ONLY STUPID AND AROGANT PPL THINK IS GOD ON WARSPEAR!  :bad: sry my bad english hope u understand anything  :blush:

You typed my name correctly :) thank you  :yahoo:

} link=topic=73202.msg843839#msg843839 date=1404775465]

2 Ranger +10 vs my rogue +6 and a random partner ;D Good (I do not spend all my money on a game like you.)

good for u if i no used 1$ in game i just old play  ;) (dont jely is not nice )

} link=topic=73202.msg843840#msg843840 date=1404775596]

#Xicantwinxx you should lv up ur own acc ;) ;)

oi? good if u want pvp high lv pm me on game i have 5char lv 18+  ;) ;D

Actually one u cant beat me in 1 vs1 and if u want ill tell blesskillz to make video or we can bet too if you feel confident ou and I get to choose location :) and theres a humongous difference between my cape and yours. Mine was won being #1 for at least 10months ( the season ended after its full year) and as for yours ( with proof) only was #1 for about 5 days in while I could have won but instead was more important to help my friend blesskillz. ( who sadly lost.) are you game?

i could've beat you WITHOUT REWARDS which btw watch one of my vids there are missing enchants on cloak

you got smoked didnt even get me below 1k Hp your paladin is as weak as Most lv10s i face and u have mdef rofl Please dont talk if you cant back it up here's the ss at pvp ghost town of you getting crushed

102745_.jpg

} link=topic=73202.msg843839#msg843839 date=1404775465]

2 Ranger +10 vs my rogue +6 and a random partner ;D Good (I do not spend all my money on a game like you.)

good for u if i no used 1$ in game i just old play  ;) (dont jely is not nice )

Wut? :unknw: :unknw: :wacko: :wacko:

} link=topic=73202.msg843840#msg843840 date=1404775596]

#Xicantwinxx you should lv up ur own acc ;) ;)

oi? good if u want pvp high lv pm me on game i have 5char lv 18+  ;) ;D

I'm baskentli, I know all ur chars  :wacko:  Dumbass

i could've beat you WITHOUT REWARDS which btw watch one of my vids there are missing enchants on cloak

you got smoked didnt even get me below 1k Hp your paladin is as weak as Most lv10s i face and u have mdef rofl Please dont talk if you cant back it up here's the ss at pvp ghost town of you getting crushed

well paladins cant beat, any range class, at any level in 1v1, unless the person using the range class is dim-witted.

except mages, but well, there mages.

well paladins cant beat, any range class, at any level in 1v1, unless the person using the range class is dim-witted.

except mages, but well, there mages.

Agreed Paladins suck in pvp And arena Especially at low Level... I even said that i made the joke "Have fun farming lv9 bosses" For a reason cus i knew that thing sucks ass in pvp and Arena he won reward cus he just spammed against his friends with them having no armor or weaps for all his battles like 20 of mine were like this ... I faced a lot of lv10s 3v3 Jazmiine Rachael And Shockblaze even i told

Them to go Random i even faced

Anglienaax who was second place first at time her pt

And won

Agreed Paladins suck in pvp And arena Especially at low Level... I even said that i made the joke "Have fun farming lv9 bosses" For a reason cus i knew that thing sucks ass in pvp and Arena he won reward cus he just spammed against his friends with them having no armor or weaps for all his battles like 20 of mine were like this ... I faced a lot of lv10s 3v3 Jazmiine Rachael  Shockblaze and reapersex but reapersex kicked my ass 2 times 1vs1 even i told

Them to go Random i even faced

Anglienaax who was second place first at time her pt

And won

Fixed

Fixed

that didnt happen one time i lost was actaully vs naked friends on lava Map...Except they attacked And 2 were afk me and Zhuronghu Jess died i was laughing but she was mad

102798_.jpg

lol saffo was never good, just a kiss-ass clique kiddo who only plays with people from same country as him (and hacks/scams anyone else who isnt)

also, ive stated this many times. all lv 10s are noobs  :blush:

lol saffo was never good, just a kiss-ass clique kiddo who only plays with people from same country as him (and hacks/scams anyone else who isnt)

saffo ONly use  ppl for by great. he not good just bad guy who player 2.8.0 hate him  ;D

Im not talkin bout his personality. Bout His amp's and strength of druid. Nothing else.

And if u mean " he was never good" as in his skills or pvping, Go and try to pvp his druid with ur "No amp champ" or whatever u call ur ranger, then we can see for sure who's good and who's not. ;)

Im not talkin bout his personality. Bout His amp's and strength of druid. Nothing else.

And if u mean " he was never good" as in his skills or pvping, Go and try to pvp his druid with ur "No amp champ" or whatever u call ur ranger, then we can see for sure who's good and who's not. ;)

:bomb: :bomb:

lol saffo was a noob +5 druid in lv14 staff for over a year back before swamp and lab

then he started kissing gaysha and scouts ass

who do you even think youre talking to?

excuse my language, early 2011 us-sapphire drama was the worst...

This topic isnt dead yet?  :facepalm: :lol:  Perhaps someone can make another thread which they can boast/brag/argue/pin point whos better and whos not. LOL coz obviously,base on the previous comments they are by far base on the title. Its honestly hard to determine now whos the "strongest" coz of having many "newcomers" or new players that was born with a golden spoon in their mouth(I hope you guys get it). And i believed i have to agree with those whos saying this game became a battle of $$$ coz accept it or not its now a "Pay to Win" game. And its not that im defending those "rich one's" but I want to be neutral here, and i want to make an example as an old(even not that old) player, We(old players that doesnt use $$$ or not much) are only leading from them by "experieces" which give us an advantage in terms of game mechanics,techniques etc... But can you guys imagine? They are new in this game but they are full +10s, even new gears keep coming,they can just make it +10 in an instant, my point is, Do you guys imagine what if(and im sure its not impossible) they gain enough experience(by keep playing) to earn those "experiences" we got about this game(pvping,arena,farm etc..). Just a reminder, They got $$$ and we dont use money or most of us dont. So i guess lets just not underestimate most of them coz accept it or not,sooner or later, we will be perish in this game(By quiting) And they will be the new Era.

1. So what if youre a low amp that beaten a +10? does it make you famous? Is he/she worth bragging about?

2. Dont complain about "OP class" or what so ever, coz even how hard devs try to balance this game and every class,there will be ALWAYS  imbalance about this game coz i havent heard any mmorpg that is balanced(as far as i know).

3. Whats your dinner tonight?

Barb  --- wulfgaar? pyg sprung and me :P

Rogue --- popback :P (theres many

Shama --- Physik, pvpshaman

Death knight

Warlock

Necro --- necronite

____

Blade dancer

Ranger --- pvprange and blesskillz(i saw him in youtube)

Druid --- Oracles( i saw him once battle in cave)

____

Paladin

Mage

Priest

i update this if i saw someone :)

Death knight

Warlock

Necro --- necronite

____

Blade dancer

____

Paladin

Mage

Priest

Popback Wulfgaar some of the shittiest people in ws i soloed Wulfgaar Undandaor and Blueberrie 3x3

Blue lagged i pvped Undandaor Wulf went to gank slaughtered him and 3 hit Blueberrie as soon as she unlagged it was so easy ... Redisdead weak af guild

Hmm turtle? That's what happened? Wow 13 year old boys and exaggerations. Let me correct your "version" so you look less cool. Because obviously you went out of your way to bash someone. A.) you barely killed undand. B.) blue lagged out. C.) wulf dropped you to 800 hp then a shaman blinded, attacks wulf and healed you. Make sure your story is complete next time, now enjoy your summer Jr high will be starting. You'll be going through changes... Puberty is a hard time.

Death knight

Warlock

Necro --- necronite

____

Blade dancer

____

Paladin

Mage

Priest

Ty but please dont compare me to Pvp'pig'.  :good: ;) :clapping:

:facepalm:

Hmm turtle? That's what happened? Wow 13 year old boys and exaggerations. Let me correct your "version" so you look less cool. Because obviously you went out of your way to bash someone. A.) you barely killed undand. B.) blue lagged out. C.) wulf dropped you to 800 hp then a shaman blinded, attacks wulf and healed you. Make sure your story is complete next time, now enjoy your summer Jr high will be starting. You'll be going through changes... Puberty is a hard time.

if i barely beat undand then how did wulf bring me down to 800 hp? lets say wolf just took 500 dmg 1.3k hp is still an ass whooping kiddo and she blinded as soon as she ganked and no blue didnt lag out she gouged after i hit her twice then i dodged then Popped dead 1k crit :pardon: :pardon:

im not 13 kiddo get ur facts straight obviously your one of those poor fat kids sitting there wishing you had a better life being good at a video game and yes ive seen undand and Wulf so talk to them about how there puberty went wrong they look like ducking sumo wrestlers with tiny ass mustaches :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :good:

Lol children of the corn, I am 5'11 185 and 6% bodyfat. So you caught yourself in a lie, you just admitted you didn't solo wulf. Youre very hormonal during puberty, go play hopscotch somewhere.

Lol children of the corn, I am 5'11 185 and 6% bodyfat. So you caught yourself in a lie, you just admitted you didn't solo wulf. Youre very hormonal during puberty, go play hopscotch somewhere.

Sure pal Do you want me to go get the pics and dont say its not you :good:  keep talking shit youll never back it up and one blind? really your sad i was at 1.4k hp after undand which i guess to you is barely winning and he comes to gank she blinds and i kill him? isnt a solo guess not lmfao keep dreamin kiddo argue more youll just make yourself look less intelligent.  :) :) :)

That made no sense. Sorry, I don't argue with 12-14 year old children. You were bashing wulf, undandaor, and blue so I defended them. Hope your mother doesn't know you use such harsh language. Outdoor sports are fun, you should be playing them at that young age

That made no sense. Sorry, I don't argue with 12-14 year old children. You were bashing wulf, undandaor, and blue so I defended them. Hope your mother doesn't know you use such harsh language. Outdoor sports are fun, you should be playing them at that young age

im sorry was your name posted on best players i dont think so So Stfu if im such a kid then a kids better then you point proven. :lol: :good:

Hello turtleneck I took my time to make an acount on here just to speak the truth.  First of I was +6 amp at the time nd u only beat me by 1-2 hundred hp. Second of all you nd ure healer buddy jumped wulf :! Funny how you talk all your shit where no one can defend against your false claims. If you say you can beat me challange me again il b happy to post ur pic when ure fave down kissing the floor -sincerely undan, leader of the famous RedISDead.