strongest players per class

Gotek

Lol I don't even know why your giving this +1, you got dropped in 2 hits by me reu, funny how you facebooked me other day asking for my rogue lmao, what an idiot.. +1 that

And swaaz I didn't make any excuse about you running, 6 months ago you never even pvped me so ya go dig that shit up and also I already done said what I told you when we did pvp like 2 months ago. You ran me through mobs, neveer had a problem with running ever, but if you like to play unfair and run me through mobs instead of a legit pvp ya I'm gonna come back and stealth drop you which is what I did and you died fast as ♥♥♥♥ there too. Either way I don't care, I don't even play this game anymore, I play league of legends now, get at me there and see where a real skilled game is then come talk shit when you own me there. Lol

im going to tell you this one last time you ignorant kid. it was the map east of the elf pvp area. i was facing towards the left wall, i can either kite you running the only direction possible, OR i can go crossing and kill you by crossing. i know your a little baby about rangers killing you by crossing during a pvp; so my only other choice was to run the only direction not towards you (IE UP DUMBASS). you think im gonna sit there and let you chain stun me with your +10s? hell no, im going to kite your little ass until you complain about me being a noob and not "pro" like your clique friends.

if you cant drill this into your ignorant skull, ill say it again. in our pvp i could of either walked towards you to the right and died in 2 hits, walked left 3-maybe 4 steps to the crossing and spammed crossing, or i could of ran up 5-6 steps until the mobs started interfering. ive already beaten you crossing, and now ive beaten you without crossing. even if it was the elf pvp area to the left of us, i would of either ran left or left then up. whatever gives me the maximum distance possible while kiting you.

you dont know shit  :crazy:

im going to tell you this one last time you ignorant kid. it was the map east of the elf pvp area. i was facing towards the left wall, i can either kite you running the only direction possible, OR i can go crossing and kill you by crossing. i know your a little baby about rangers killing you by crossing during a pvp; so my only other choice was to run the only direction not towards you (IE UP DUMBASS). you think im gonna sit there and let you chain stun me with your +10s? hell no, im going to kite your little ass until you complain about me being a noob and not "pro" like your clique friends.

if you cant drill this into your ignorant skull, ill say it again. in our pvp i could of either walked towards you to the right and died in 2 hits, walked left 3-maybe 4 steps to the crossing and spammed crossing, or i could of ran up 5-6 steps until the mobs started interfering. ive already beaten you crossing, and now ive beaten you without crossing. even if it was the elf pvp area to the left of us, i would of either ran left or left then up. whatever gives me the maximum distance possible while kiting you.

you dont know shit  :crazy:

Lol smh, go dig up the info of when you fought me "6 months ago" I'm still waiting, you can TALK as much as you want but until you shows pics, text or something else I think you might be delusional or thinking of someone else lol. Funny the only possible direction you could run when we did fight was through mobs. Don't even talk to me about "fair pvp" you don't even know what that is. Like I said, I don't even play this game anymore. Come play league, see what real kiting and pvp is.

Lol I think its so funny how worked up you get swaaz, you really have no clue how you look lol

Naw dude, got a laptop a couple weeks ago and play league of legends now. This game is a thing of the past for me, afro and kennx

got it now bro  :)

Lol smh, go dig up the info of when you fought me "6 months ago" I'm still waiting, you can TALK as much as you want but until you shows pics, text or something else I think you might be delusional or thinking of someone else lol. Funny the only possible direction you could run when we did fight was through mobs. Don't even talk to me about "fair pvp" you don't even know what that is. Like I said, I don't even play this game anymore. Come play league, see what real kiting and pvp is.

Lol I think its so funny how worked up you get swaaz, you really have no clue how you look lol

iluvweed plays league now to i believe have u seen him in game?

>i win

>"come play league"

>"see what real kiting is"

you dont even play league if you think thats real kiting, your inbred remarks only make me look better by comparison  ::)

iluvweed plays league now to i believe have u seen him in game?

Naw I haven't seen him theree, I have heard he plays though.

>i win

>"come play league"

>"see what real kiting is"

you dont even play league if you think thats real kiting, your inbred remarks only make me look better by comparison  ::)

Lol really? Its not kiting? Then how do you explain how range users in it kill melee and range in there with barely getting touched? Its not kiting? They don't run back and shoot? They don't stun and create a gap? They don't lead players into towers? How ignorant are you really? Do you even know the definition of kiting?

"Kite

1. (verb) A term in video gaming and elsewhere to describe when a ranged fighter skirmishes with a hand-to-hand fighter by running and shooting. This can have 2 purposes: a) to damage the enemy while staying outside of hand-to-hand range, or B) to make the enemy follow you so you can lead them to a specific location

So basically, this is one of essential strategies in many and many games. You can simply run around the room while you are attacking the mob(s) with the possibilities of losing a little or no health (like not getting attacked)"

That's just ONE of the many definitions googled that all imply or say the exact same thing. Funny since league is ALL about kiting. You don't know what real kiting is, you think because you run away in a linear 2d game where there is only 1 possible way for the person to go is considering kiting, no that's considered bottlenecking. Go ahead and stick with runescape, I know you can't handle complex things.

lol. should i cry cause u dropped me by 2 hits also 2k over damage? did u do it when we pvped? Remember, u had +10 doom weapon and i had +9 arena weapon also u had +9 , +10 gears. whats the point ? I gave +1 to Jswaaz. he is right cause highest amped items dont make you pro. u need is skilled with amped items.

Uh ya it was pvp.. you don't remember all of a sudden? That's fine its whatever but you had doom bow at that time with shadow set, you didn't even get a chance to hit me. So it didn't matter what your weapon even was or what my armor was, nice try though.

Uh ya it was pvp.. you don't remember all of a sudden? That's fine its whatever but you had doom bow at that time with shadow set, you didn't even get a chance to hit me. So it didn't matter what your weapon even was or what my armor was, nice try though.

yea. i meant same. but u are going to be silly . calm down. i admit u are one of best rogues. but you still think i was weakest  :crazy: .

also that time i had +6 Doom bow.  ;) . why do i talk about ampy of items?

cause as jswaaz said , a skilled ranger doesnt need high amped items.

yea. i meant same. but u are going to be silly . calm down. i admit u are one of best rogues. but you still think i was weakest  :crazy: .

also that time i had +6 Doom bow.  ;) . why do i talk about ampy of items?

cause as jswaaz said , a skilled ranger doesnt need high amped items.

Didn't say you were weakest at all, I wouldn't say the best ever but ya. I don't think any class needs high amp to be skilled at all. To be honest I barely find skill in this game to begin with. The game is linear and has a small learning curve. I would go as far to say that this game is amateur.

Didn't say you were weakest at all, I wouldn't say the best ever but ya. I don't think any class needs high amp to be skilled at all. To be honest I barely find skill in this game to begin with. The game is linear and has a small learning curve. I would go as far to say that this game is amateur.

yea thts true. Cause stats dont work good enough. warspear online is totally noob game.

but you still cant accept truth  ;D  i was best ranger  ;)  in farming , in arena , in pvp.

btw. im usually managing "Ashe" and "Diana"  ;D  wbu?

btw. im usually managing "Ashe" and "Diana"  ;D  wbu?

Lol I figured you would use ashe, I'm an akali player, I like ryze as well. Wukong is fun also. My fave is akali though so far.

And lol pliskin, I never said I was the best in any topic on this forum even when I played so.. you must be talking to reu I think lol

Lol I figured you would use ashe, I'm an akali player, I like ryze as well. Wukong is fun also. My fave is akali though so far.

And lol pliskin, I never said I was the best in any topic on this forum even when I played so.. you must be talking to reu I think lol

yea  ;D  i play ranger / archer in everygames even in Dark Avenger

• 5 months later...

Blade dancer = Ambriel.

Druid = Saffo.

Ranger = Nessah.

Paladin = Zeusxelie.

Priest = Priestking.

Mage = Jodo.

Barbarian = Foxlovefix (try to fix name).

Shaman = Pummy.

Rogue = Sixshadow.

Deathknight = Pluton (Maybe).

Necro = Kiyomi.

Warlock = Debuffer.

Blade dancer = Ambriel.

Druid = Saffo.-lol best runner in lobby

Ranger = Nessah.

Paladin = Zeusxelie.

Priest = Priestking.

Mage = Jodo.

Shaman = Pummy.-lol why this char belongs to strongest duck  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Necro = Kiyomi.-lol mayaman lang toh sa miracle coin kea malakas mag amplify ng mga gamit :lol: :lol:

Warlock = Debuffer.

Blade dancer = Ambriel.

Ranger = Nessah.

Paladin = Zeusxelie.

Priest = Priestking.

Mage = Jodo.

Shaman = Pummy.-lol why this char belongs to strongest duck  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Necro = Kiyomi.-lol mayaman lang toh sa miracle coin kea malakas mag amplify ng mga gamit :lol: :lol:

Warlock = Debuffer.

Blade dancer = Ambriel.

Ranger = Nessah.

Paladin = Zeusxelie.

Priest = Priestking.

Mage = Jodo.

Shaman = Pummy.-lol why this char belongs to strongest ♥♥♥♥  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Warlock = Debuffer.

Moron! Woke up from dead? xD

Ranger = Nessah.

Paladin = Zeusxelie.

Well u got just these two correctly. Based on skills and amp.

P.S: Just don't go based on amps its always an illusion.

me :P

ty

Np.

P.S: Just don't go based on amps its always an illusion.

If u ment "Ambriel" actually shes getting greater with pvping & skills :) .

There r more players correctly like: Rogue/Mage/Priest/Druid/Necro/Warlock/Shaman. ;)

What do u mean???? Ambriel never pvps.  :rofl: the one time I seen her in pvpcave which was a few days ago (no gankers there) I challenge her to pvp and she sat there for like 20mins and then logs off :facepalm:

My new List :D

Blade Dancer: Yins/Hamstring/Getf*cked

Druid: Poley/Acridtwo

Ranger: Nessah

Shaman: Pummy

Barbarian: Degree

Rogue: Rogueskillz

Priest: Priestking/Siimple

Mage: Hrimfaxi

Paladin: Zeusxelie

Warlock: Levanduy

Necromancer: Eldrimnhir