strongest players per class

Gotek

Someone feels overly oppressed cause of my Unique swag 8)

lol are you and panchens related? you guys are so much alike

>:D Gotek! how dare u call urself a Genius, its totally unacceptable.

U havent proven urself yet among those with superior intellect, Until u prove urself to me, ur claim is Null.

Im the CHAMP 8)

:diablo: Gotek! how dare u call urself a Genius, its totally unacceptable.

U havent proven urself yet among those with superior intellect, Until u prove urself to me, ur claim is Null.

Im the CHAMP 8)

hai dur, if i talks liek dis does it make me smartur?

My sister got married to another girl already

I guess you didnt know how to use your d'ck

She Plays for the other team now

your sister is lesbian  :shok: :shok: :shok:

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:  well.. then i can get married with your blonde cousin  ;D  give me her number  8)

your sister is lesbian  :shok: :shok: :shok:

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:  well.. then i can get married with your blonde cousin  ;D  give me her number  8)

u was the one ,begging me for back to playing  :blush: always beg me in my phonecell for back :diablo:

but now , why ??? :cray: damn u ugur  :facepalm: MAKE NEW !!!!!!!!

Reu, do you really want to be family with Chris?

why not? :D chris can work for our home too :D he is hard worker. we will sleep and travel and chris works for us ;D ;D  chris is familysaver  :rofl:

Yeah man, Gambeling, Clubs, Hookers, alcohol, hotels! Let`s do it :D Chris give us your credit card xD

btw check what i just found  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:  chris's sister

Опубликованное фото

Yeah man, Gambeling, Clubs, Hookers, alcohol, hotels! Let`s do it :D Chris give us your credit card xD

Two words ,

Blackjack, hookers

Swaaz, u too jealous! :bad: :bad:

U jealous of us with fully developed Egos ;D

EYIT CHAMP :yahoo:

that post almost a year ago was about me WINNING a pvp and ascetics excuses for why he lost.

how am i jealous if im the winner of the argument?

that post almost a year ago was about me WINNING a pvp and ascetics excuses for why he lost.

how am i jealous if im the winner of the argument?

lol here you are again, haven't been on the forums in nearly a month and my name is STILL in your mouth. The conversation in this thread had nothing to do with who won between me and you and you still didn't win regardless. I wont even explain how stupid you are. You already showed it too many times... then again by losing your phone  ;D

lol here you are again, haven't been on the forums in nearly a month and my name is STILL in your mouth. The conversation in this thread had nothing to do with who won between me and you and you still didn't win regardless. I wont even explain how stupid you are. You already showed it too many times... then again by losing your phone  ;D

dont flatter yourself, id say read what i said again but i know your too biased to think of anything but it being always about you.

the iraqi brought you up, not me kiddo  ;D

lurk more/ read more

mike whr are u now ? still mc's ???

u just on druid 1times when we do arena 5x5 :facepalm:

let me clarify, your excuse for losing was "you run noob"

so apparently you won now?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats funny because you talked shit to me half a year ago about me kicking your ass with that same pathetic excuse. shall i dig that up? or you wanna delete that post u made and then talk more smack?

you got downed by me, you aint shit nukka

rogues cant beat a smart ranger, even with +10s against +0s, and that my friend is a fact  :crazy:

let me clarify, your excuse for losing was "you run noob"

so apparently you won now?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats funny because you talked shit to me half a year ago about me kicking your ass with that same pathetic excuse. shall i dig that up? or you wanna delete that post u made and then talk more smack?

you got downed by me, you aint shit nukka

rogues cant beat a smart ranger, even with +10s against +0s, and that my friend is a fact  :crazy:

+1

+1

Lol I don't even know why your giving this +1, you got dropped in 2 hits by me reu, funny how you facebooked me other day asking for my rogue lmao, what an idiot.. +1 that

And swaaz I didn't make any excuse about you running, 6 months ago you never even pvped me so ya go dig that shit up and also I already done said what I told you when we did pvp like 2 months ago. You ran me through mobs, neveer had a problem with running ever, but if you like to play unfair and run me through mobs instead of a legit pvp ya I'm gonna come back and stealth drop you which is what I did and you died fast as ♥♥♥♥ there too. Either way I don't care, I don't even play this game anymore, I play league of legends now, get at me there and see where a real skilled game is then come talk shit when you own me there. Lol

mike whr are u now ? still mc's ???

u just on druid 1times when we do arena 5x5 :facepalm:

Naw dude, got a laptop a couple weeks ago and play league of legends now. This game is a thing of the past for me, afro and kennx

Lol I don't even know why your giving this +1, you got dropped in 2 hits by me reu, funny how you facebooked me other day asking for my rogue lmao, what an idiot.. +1 that

And swaaz I didn't make any excuse about you running, 6 months ago you never even pvped me so ya go dig that shit up and also I already done said what I told you when we did pvp like 2 months ago. You ran me through mobs, neveer had a problem with running ever, but if you like to play unfair and run me through mobs instead of a legit pvp ya I'm gonna come back and stealth drop you which is what I did and you died fast as ♥♥♥♥ there too. Either way I don't care, I don't even play this game anymore, I play league of legends now, get at me there and see where a real skilled game is then come talk shit when you own me there. Lol

lol. should i cry cause u dropped me by 2 hits also 2k over damage? did u do it when we pvped? Remember, u had +10 doom weapon and i had +9 arena weapon also u had +9 , +10 gears. whats the point ? I gave +1 to Jswaaz. he is right cause highest amped items dont make you pro. u need is skilled with amped items.