strongest players per class

Gotek

ascetic admits he does gouge on signal for pvp (as in he skips the signal and just gouges)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol don't even play this game really and people still talking shit. When did I admit to ever using gouge first? I signal with dodge or stealth first. If you get gouged that fast then that's not my problem.

Kathi is a very good Druid. Very rarely does she fall... even if she's handicapped 2v1.

ive already kited any rogue with +10s including ascetic and his bullshit (i can gouge on signal) rule

you ignorant foreigners should learn your place  :blush:

and if you think your big and bad why dont we pvp again? you gonna have a "no running rule" for a ranged opponent? gonna cry and give me 20 excuses why i won last 3 times?

Lol don't even play this game really and people still talking shit. When did I admit to ever using gouge first? I signal with dodge or stealth first. If you get gouged that fast then that's not my problem.

u should come on and pvp  :good: me, i did improve a bit

bd = ambriel

rang = nessah

druid = lordamit

pd = thorrr

mage = jodo

ive already kited any rogue with +10s including ascetic and his bullshit (i can gouge on signal) rule

and if you think your big and bad why dont we pvp again? you gonna have a "no running rule" for a ranged opponent? gonna cry and give me 20 excuses why i won last 3 times?

Lol its funny you try and make up all these lies. First fight you beat me ill admit because you ran me through a bunch of mobs, not once did I say I cared if you ran or not but how you did it. 2nd of all, I never gouged on start unless it was after dodging, gouging on start is pointless for my skill setup unless I have dodge active because its only lvl 2 and not enough time to dodge + kick then stealth. So feel stupid please. Also you beating me 3x is a huge joke. When you came back the next 2 times I dropped you in like 2-3 hits. Swaaz your a joke dude lol. Your running paladin is an even bigger joke too.

I haven't really played in a bit because the game is boring as ♥♥♥♥ but ill gladly come back and rape you again. Just don't be a homo and try and run me through mobs, you can run all you want though ;)

Whats really funny is a ranger thinking somehow their skill isnt derived from game mechanics. 

Wait.......

......people still play this game??? ;D

You know what really confuses me? The fact that people who don't play the game but still visits the forum. That's what I don't understand lol. :wacko: :facepalm:

Hmm maybe your hair isnt the only thing your head lost. 

You know what really confuses me? The fact that people who don't play the game but still visits the forum. That's what I don't understand lol. :wacko: :facepalm:

Lol you notice how long ago his first post about me was? Obviously we don't check it often, I personally would like to come back when the game is actually fun but as for now games boring. I pop on once in awhile but other then that meh.

Thorrr used to signal me with fetters - when I was level 14 >.<

Pala Zeus!!  :clapping:

sis :give_rose: ur rogue rocks xD

Yes lol frufru your dracula who hits 500+ on me we need Do some pvps

Game changed a lot :D

(insider)

(number 9) warlocks use dark cyrcle as sign against bds  :facepalm:

Also my druid is fully geared now and. rdy to face any class i am waiting

I will raise you will fall (took from gabraunth signature )

:D

Paladin Zeusxelie for sure! Hes most skilled player of paladins, and know how to control it.

ty bro :give_rose: im exsited to see the new skillz ^^ wht will the update unfolds o.O

Actually Ascetic and i are the same person.......

...did your head explode?

Lol i might return if the new end game content is actually end game content.  I guess we shall see in a few years when its released  ;D

Lol i might return if the new end game content is actually end game content.  I guess we shall see in a few years when its released  ;D

Lol mine did  :mega_shok:

Lol its funny you try and make up all these lies. First fight you beat me ill admit because you ran me through a bunch of mobs, not once did I say I cared if you ran or not but how you did it. 2nd of all, I never gouged on start unless it was after dodging, gouging on start is pointless for my skill setup unless I have dodge active because its only lvl 2 and not enough time to dodge + kick then stealth. So feel stupid please. Also you beating me 3x is a huge joke. When you came back the next 2 times I dropped you in like 2-3 hits. Swaaz your a joke dude lol. Your running paladin is an even bigger joke too.

I haven't really played in a bit because the game is boring as ♥♥♥♥ but ill gladly come back and rape you again. Just don't be a homo and try and run me through mobs, you can run all you want though ;)

you can talk all the smack you want ive kited your pathetic melee class characters since youve made them  ;D  and if i bothered to screenshot you saying "so what?" when i said haha you cant even signal you have to gouge on signal then youd shut the ♥♥♥♥ up wouldnt ya? feel free to call me a liar again, i have absolutely no ambition to "tell you off" since youll just call me a liar and think thats "being told" hurhur durka durka i is pro melee class ranged classes are noob runners  :crazy: :crazy:

you can talk all the smack you want ive kited your pathetic melee class characters since youve made them  ;D  and if i bothered to screenshot you saying "so what?" when i said haha you cant even signal you have to gouge on signal then youd shut the ♥♥♥♥ up wouldnt ya? feel free to call me a liar again, i have absolutely no ambition to "tell you off" since youll just call me a liar and think thats "being told" hurhur durka durka i is pro melee class ranged classes are noob runners  :crazy: :crazy:

Your still trying to put words in my mouth kid. I said I don't care if you run, just be fair and don't run me through mobs. I guess 1v1 involves you and a bunch of mobs? Haha what a joke. Dodge is a signal  :facepalm: man you have some reading comprehension issues. What do I have to shut up about? I always dodge or stealth before I gouge so no I really wouldn't shut the duck up lol. Everyone knows you just gank anyways, you don't even 1v1. I already offered you a chance to duel me 1v1. I didn't see anything saying you accept in this response. Don't even respond unless its a time and place to duel legit 1v1

At least pvp against my bd it seems that way

Your still trying to put words in my mouth kid. I said I don't care if you run, just be fair and don't run me through mobs. I guess 1v1 involves you and a bunch of mobs? Haha what a joke. Dodge is a signal  :facepalm: man you have some reading comprehension issues. What do I have to shut up about? I always dodge or stealth before I gouge so no I really wouldn't shut the ♥♥♥♥ up lol. Everyone knows you just gank anyways, you don't even 1v1. I already offered you a chance to duel me 1v1. I didn't see anything saying you accept in this response. Don't even respond unless its a time and place to duel legit 1v1

i will respond because your ego is overinflated :) you and your pathetic excuse of a rogue has to gouge on signal completely ignoring your dodge buff. and as i said if i bothered to prove it i would of months ago. your not worth it kid  :blush: try to learn to pvp before you mess with someone like me, it just makes you look worse talking smack to a +0 ranger giving dozens excuses :D haha did you lose with your +10s again to a ranged fighter? must be unfair huh?

also, i dont gank :) i am supreme judgement put upon the land of elves. if you duck with me once i will duck with you until you quit playing  :diablo:

i will respond because your ego is overinflated :) you and your pathetic excuse of a rogue has to gouge on signal completely ignoring your dodge buff. and as i said if i bothered to prove it i would of months ago. your not worth it kid  :blush: try to learn to pvp before you mess with someone like me, it just makes you look worse talking smack to a +0 ranger giving dozens excuses :D haha did you lose with your +10s again to a ranged fighter? must be unfair huh?

also, i dont gank :) i am supreme judgement put upon the land of elves. if you ♥♥♥♥ with me once i will ♥♥♥♥ with you until you quit playing  :diablo:

Lol so basically your saying your scared with a delusional story your making up in your head. Gotcha. Case rested. Time to lay off the bath salts dude.

Edge n Afro suck... jk lol where u been afro :/ been ages since i see u overkilling a defenseless lvl20 lmao ascetic.. should use edge as a name instead lol. better pop back too man help me kill some bunnies, they op still. hope u both doin good away from this bore of a game

Edge n Afro suck... jk lol where u been afro :/ been ages since i see u overkilling a defenseless lvl20 lmao ascetic.. should use edge as a name instead lol. better pop back too man help me kill some bunnies, they op still. hope u both doin good away from this bore of a game

Haha man duck this game bro, come play heroes of order and chaos. All pvp all the time and its not pay to win. There is actual real skill unlike this. Basically league of legends on mobile.

Nah, Zuesxelie is a weak fag. Better yet, all pallys suck major ass.

Sorry kiddo.

ur the fckin ass jerk nerd ok fckin boy go eat ur meat balls or choco anything  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  jst go fag nerd

I and me :D

liar :cray: u need at least 3letters to create a name so I and me doesnt exsist :crazy: but i think they are You and Him

Kiyomi is 1st right?

oh come on ur still mad about that? ;D i didnt know ur necro than, and nope cuz Kiyomi has no paladin  ::) Zeus 1st paladin

Ime and Mei then :D

i think those are on the japanese server :crazy: