strongest players per class

Gotek

Plisk I love how you constantly talk about pvp cave but were never there when I used to go all day long.

First of all I know your talking about me but let's set the record straight, you never challenged me to any kind of duels what so ever but continued talking shit every time we met on the field. You think pvp is all about duels? Sorry there is a little more to it then that and you wanna talk about the cave, I don't go there much anymore because people like to ruin it on a daily basis. Ask kaw and vcut how many times I have dueled them in another area. You are on 5 minutes and think people are avoiding you? Lmao get bent. You don't scare anyone, get over yourself. I can't be scared of someone who pots constantly just to get a kill, I'm sure you remember at wisp right? 2x pots just to kill me?  :facepalm:

Now since you wanna try and speak in riddles to try and call me out because your too scared just to say what you wanna say ill just do it for you. I challenge you to 3 seperate duels best of 5, my rogue vs your bd, my warlock vs your mage and my druid(which by the way I haven't worked on in over 3 months) vs your shaman. Challenge is set in the open. I'm not afraid of you keyboard killer. Message me when your ready. 

Oh brother.... golly gee wiz can't we just agree to disagree? :rofl: lol id love and pay to see a pvp match between 2 lvl 20 any class but both completly nacked and no skill using :D ill bring the popcorn if sharking brings the green tea :D

I challenge you to 3 seperate duels best of 5, my rogue vs your bd, my warlock vs your mage and my druid(which by the way I haven't worked on in over 3 months) vs your shaman. Challenge is set in the open. I'm not afraid of you keyboard killer. Message me when your ready.

im recording this  :dirol:

pvp cave is in constant war now. why would we waste time standing there fighting noobs in an everyday war. id rather quest and play 5x5 arena with random mcs its more fun  :lol: its good seeing MC/Forsaken united and having fun playing in arena 5x5

26106_.png

im recording this  :dirol:

pvp cave is in constant war now. why would we waste time standing there fighting noobs in an everyday war. id rather quest and play 5x5 arena with random mcs its more fun  :lol: its good seeing MC/Forsaken united and having fun playing in arena 5x5

yea record i want to see it all wew thats going to be the best pvp ever  hahahaha :yahoo: :good: :drinks:

Barb = Nawrez

Rogue = Sixshadow

Warlock = Leshrax

Necro = Diamii

Shaman = Patahhati

Dknight = Deafknight

Ranger = Analyze for sure  :drinks:

Mage = Bmyhoe for sure too  :friends:

Druid = Secretz

Paladin =  Infiniz

Priest = Belihal

BD = duck you papa  Pliskin  :blush:

hahahaha i have seen so many remakes of gangnam style its craaaazy my favorites are minecraft style and ghetto gangnam style :rofl: :lol:  they are hilllllll-aaaaaa-rious

I challenge you to 3 seperate duels best of 5, my rogue vs your bd, my warlock vs your mage and my druid(which by the way I haven't worked on in over 3 months) vs your shaman. Challenge is set in the open.

SO WHEN WILL THIS BE? been waiting for days.   :crazy:

First of all this is a respectful thread.  If you want to say someone sucks do it in another post.  This is for naming the toughest opponents you face in each class.  Since arena let's us fight our own realm do for all.  Remember these people give you entertainment by being your personal villain.  Joy when you defeat them sadness when they win.  So man up and salute your enemies for the glorious battle they provide:

Druid:  Wtfllll

Bladedancer: Eridon if still played.  Grocery now.

Ranger:  lilarexii

Barbarian:  Dragneil

Shaman: Sanbanyo

Rogue:  Sakray

Ps voting for yourself is laaaame don't do it :facepalm:

Who do you face who is best in their class?

i went deep in the sapphire forum and found popsy's topic

wonder where these guys are now. i miss lilarexii  :(

i went deep in the sapphire forum and found popsy's topic

wonder where these guys are now. i miss lilarexii  :(

illa is back on again after retired/quit ...

I got one, how many of these "Strongest player's" Actually help out they're faction's?  :unknw:

Not me cause I don't have a faction I got few friends n random strangers.

I got one, how many of these "Strongest player's" Actually help out they're faction's?  :unknw:

idk if that counts though sneaky... i know you have helped and continue to do so as do i but we are not the best or strongest players. it all depends on a persons attitude and emotional and or maturity level. if the are 18 years+ and still continue to argue over dumb things that dont matter in the long run and refuse to admit that they are wrong or just wont drop the subject then they are still a child. age is only a number and most people that are around the age of 16 or 17 think they know all... long story short, players that are actually mature in most or all sense shold help players who need it selflessly, but that is just how i feel. ;D

Sanbanyo was nice, but he had secrets i never knew about, never knew he scammed other players before kuzmitch got him. Explains why he was super rich :unknw:  Sanbanyo was nice tho

Sanbanyo was nice, but he had secrets i never knew about, never knew he scammed other players before kuzmitch got him. Explains why he was super rich :unknw:  Sanbanyo was nice tho

i heard he's coming back next month. zeinnaaa was back last night. he was saying, him and miguel is coming back  :lol:

It's very sobering being put down to #2.

Props to mikes skill / attribute distribution

4-1 not by a landslide but still downhill

I personally look forward to future competition I'm glad putting him on blast created this

VEGETA VS KAKAROT

26618_.jpg

Strongest players.. all comes down to amp, timing, skill knowledge, luck, perfect positioning, circumstances of surroundings, equipment type, type of enemy faced and class being used... many factors to be noted.

Many hard killers out there are well known, yet many linger in the shadows. Its my belief everyone is a strong player in their own right by class as well as a player. I Dont believe there is such a thing as this so called "strongest".

Giants may be toppled by the smallest man, yet the giant shall fall many before its wake.

Yes a late opinion to a never ending thread of pointless motives.

It's very sobering being put down to #2.

Props to mikes skill / attribute distribution

4-1 not by a landslide but still downhill

I personally look forward to future competition I'm glad putting him on blast created this

VEGETA VS KAKAROT

i hope u wont be mad i stole this pic u uploaded and used it for the vid i took on urs and mike's duel.   ;D

i hope u wont be mad i stole this pic u uploaded and used it for the vid i took on urs and mike's duel.   ;D

thats the shit i been wait n for i see why ascetic is the best rogue its how his skills are set and plus he has 3k def are more pilskin will never win because rogue have the skill advantage and ascetic skill are probbaly kick in the back 3 dodge 1 stealth 5 gouge 2 or 3 thats why he will always win even if pilskin get doom ascetic can wait the 10 seconds for the stealth then attack then gouge and do it all over he hits him 2 or 3 times thats why he use daggers instead of doom blades he really is skilled then most rogues but i see it the first time i watched the pvp good job hope mc/forsaken stay the best fraction

i cant say anything except congratz... it was good duel.

but this time i want a pvp too.

Reu vs Ascetic and Pliskin vs Ascetic . same rules 4/7.... but i will be pilot for both chars  ;) . if u want too. let me know.

i cant say anything except congratz... it was good duel.

but this time i want a pvp too.

Reu vs Ascetic and Pliskin vs Ascetic . same rules 4/7.... but i will be pilot for both chars  ;) . if u want too. let me know.

bring my paladin

but still +3 both with doom  :bad:

]]] link=topic=73202.msg346871#msg346871 date=1352707066]

bring my paladin

but still +3 both with doom  :bad:

already Reu is good enough for beat him. I wanted Pliskin too bcs he couldnt meet Pliskin's real power yet  ;)

Lol.if not for how bad round 2&3 were id be happier but i personally think gwidos house is rogue heaven theres no room for bd to run unless move among the spectators around the top. If we ever rematch well do nadir. And if u dont publicize when you go there theres small chance noobs come