what is the best bow for lvl 14??

sir.hawkeye

The best bow to use when you´re gathering arena points at lvl 12-14 is definetily the "longbow", you can either get it from Genie of bloody fire, Granite guard, Market, or from people selling it at trade chat.

Dont rush in lvling up to lvl 15 before you get atleast 13k arena points (full arena set). go use full lvl 13 gears, and lvl 13 bow and go do arena until you earn those points. believe me, lvling up to 15 with lvl 12 gears is NOT smart at all. (you´d get raped 99% of the duels) i´ve seen Newcomers going hardcore in lvling up to 18 and is still using lvl 12-13 stuff. which is not good.

Go get full arena gear, and lvl up :good:

Ya don't end up with lv12 gears at lv 15+ you not only make it hard for you but also the random partners you get. Longbow of course is the best bow, but if you have no luck or enough gold go for lv12 bow. One question, really 3 years? I mean like WT*!! three years.   

woah didnt think about him saying;

i have no luck in that things for 3 years.... :fool: :facepalm:

i mean jeez, 3 years, and you're still looking for longbow? i bet u left the game for a loooong time :shok:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ya don't end up with lv12 gears at lv 15+ you not only make it hard for you but also the random partners you get. Longbow of course is the best bow, but if you have no luck or enough gold go for lv12 bow. One question, really 3 years? I mean like WT*!! three years. 

Btw game is 1+ years

How u play from 3 years?

Btw game is 1+ years

How u play from 3 years?

Because the game is not 1+ years :friends: , russian warspear beta version existed in 2008, there are still old timers out there from,that time, rare though, most 2008 players left the game. :good:

Because the game is not 1+ years :friends: , russian warspear beta version existed in 2008, there are still old timers out there from,that time, rare though, most 2008 players left the game. :good:

Everyone 2008 gamers were russian?  :blush:

3 years and u still lvl 14?? i dont know,u are a busy person or just a lazy player,its useless to stay at lvl 14.im only take 2-3 months for leveling up until 20 with full arena gear.forget about longbow,arena lvl 17 bow far more better or try ur luck in swamp to get lvl 18 bow.plus with ice queen ring equipped ur attack will become totally awesome

3 years and u still lvl 14?? i dont know,u are a busy person or just a lazy player,its useless to stay at lvl 14.im only take 2-3 months for leveling up until 20 with full arena gear.forget about longbow,arena lvl 17 bow far more better or try ur luck in swamp to get lvl 18 bow.plus with ice queen ring equipped ur attack will become totally awesome

agreed :good:  no need to stay at lvl 14, high lvlers would love to kill low lvlers like you, i suggest u lvl up, and save arena points for full lvl 17 arena gears

agreed :good:  no need to stay at lvl 14, high lvlers would love to kill low lvlers like you, i suggest u lvl up, and save arena points for full lvl 17 arena gears

But it feels more frustrating when a lower lvl than u kill u, dnt u?

Okayokay..guys i was born in 2000, and i played warspear when i was like 8, and didnt know russian just wander around and played...I migrated into australia and got busier, of scholarship exam in 2013 :shok: :facepalm: so i study and play at the same time so mostly i cant play this game..only night and 5am in the morning... :cray: :aggressive: :facepalm:

• 3 months later...