Npc Allies

EpicNinja098

Would you like to have an non-combat npc?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have an non-combat npc?

• yes
    • no
    • i want a combat NPC

I didnt insult you. I wrote in past that if someone need pets to help means that he is weak without them. Maybe u think that u will be much stronger with npc, but if ur now weak then with npc u will still be weak because other players will have those npcs too. Or maybe u just want to see something running after you or flying in front of your head and u like this view, then ok i can give back ur honor;)

I didnt insult you. I wrote in past that if someone need pets to help means that he is weak without them. Maybe u think that u will be much stronger with npc, but if ur now weak then with npc u will still be weak because other players will have those npcs too. Or maybe u just want to see something running after you or flying in front of your head and u like this view, then ok i can give back ur honor;)

I want a dragon and a zombie :blush:  and it would be cool ride them(yes i alos mean they zombie) :rofl:

Pets or mounts will not benefit this game at all.

Can you imagine an elf or mc running through enemy territory on a mount?  :lol:

And pets?  :wacko:  Too much trouble than its worth... maybe a pack mule to hold your gear  :lol:

Pets or mounts will not benefit this game at all.

Can you imagine an elf or mc running through enemy territory on a mount?  :lol:

And pets?  :wacko:  Too much trouble than its worth... maybe a pack mule to hold your gear  :lol:

Camels maybe ?  :lol:

We Mouintain Clan are fearless ppl and we do not need any help. We are on our own.! Ave MC :diablo:

i don´t agree with battle pets, as there is no need to have pets atm. But there is one kind of pet that would´ve be useful.

Some of us players literally HATES walking from town to town, so, why not add a non battle pet? a Horse perhaps? (while mounted, u walk 1.2 x the speed than u would if you would walk) would be fun to see 50 mcs invading elven town while mounted on horses  :crazy:

Once again, these are NOT battle pets, they cannot ATTACK, nor do they add any bonuses, they are just simply...pets :friends:

i do, however agree with guwer, just imagine how much space a pet would take. \( :) _ :) )/

if we have pets they should not be able to be more than a yard away from u because imagine a bunch of players with pets moving too much it would lagg u

if we have pets they should not be able to be more than a yard away from u because imagine a bunch of players with pets moving too much it would lagg u

"where did that elf/mc go? I want to kill him! Oh wait there's his pet... "  :lol:

If i kill his pet will he die?  :lol: :lol:

should be like eragon, the pet cant survive without his owner, and a little twist, if his pet dies, the owner dies too :rofl:

kinda off topic though...im off for 3 days and we are talkin about flying birds?! and chenoble?!?!? can we just let the russians and their upsidown birds in pieace. think of the poor bird how does it go to the toilet?

kinda off topic though...im off for 3 days and we are talkin about flying birds?! and chenoble?!?!? can we just let the russians and their upsidown birds in pieace. think of the poor bird how does it go to the toilet?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

godammit i had to use my hands to cover my mouth to prevent laughing out loudly inside my class when reading that comment :rofl:

godammit i had to use my hands to cover my mouth to prevent laughing out loudly inside my class when reading that comment :rofl:

:lol: :lol: im already eating, pls.. i dont wanna have my monitor whole in food :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

No new need to comment anything else.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

No new need to comment anything else.

Yeah, everything was said in this topic, time to close  it :fool:

My answer is "NO". I dont wanna any NPC, PET etc. I juest wanna my char.

Sometimes i think that u wanna to change warspear into full 3d invironment mmorpg with pets and all that stuff from full scale mmorpgs like WoW etc.

DOnt forget that WS is just a mobile game. And in my opninion it is still on BETA stage. This game is great but still need some fixes. And adding pets or npc are not one of them.