Herald of Pure Water

Story
-"Let me check... hmm... no, not this one... where was it... Abyss Zealot... no... Blood Reaper... hmm no, no... Cat Charmer... no...  Dead Huntsman... no...  Giant Panda... no... I can't find it anywhere... Pixie...
-"Hold on. What's this?"

"Protector of the sea and the ocean, incorruptible and a master of healing arts. Gifted with incredible speed, he was given the name of Herald due to his incredible magic strenght and his colours, symbolizing purity and hope. He swore to protect all of the marine creatures, but also anyone who's brave enough to face him proving to be worthy, against enemies. Finding him is not too hard, not as hard as making him trust you, but once you'll manage to do it his bond with the future master will be almost unbreakable." 

-"That's it! Here it is what I was looking for."
-"It speaks of a legendary creature"
-"Yes"
-"So why don't we try to..."
-"No... you are yet too young. Once you'll learn about what to conquer and what to spare, then you'll be ready."
-"But soon the gates will be opened. If not us, someone else will try, and if they manage to do it our enemies will have the aid of an incredible creature. They will..."
-"Let them. We'll see what they are capable of." 

-Myths and Legendary Creatures of Arinar.

PicsArt_05-19-12_57_35.jpg.55b2857a21e439a3f34ef0399abeb7e2.jpg

Skill Setup

1 - Ancient Seal (level 5 - Active - 14EP - 4% Hps - 8s Cooldown)

2 - Fury of the Herald (level 4 - Active - 30 EP - 60s Cooldown): The minion strikes with a whirlwind every enemy around him, causing them magic damage (radius of 3x3, the minion is at its centre; Steel Hurricane-alike but larger). The master will recover 60% HPs according to the damage dealt to the enemies (If the minion strikes 3 enemies dealing them 1.5k in total, the owner recovers 900 hps)

3 - Poseidon's Reinforcement: (level 4 - Active - 30EP - 45s Cooldown - buff duration: 30s): Instantly cures all of the debuffs of the master and increases his numerical defence and magical defence by 30%. If the master has less than 50% HPs, he'll recover 5% of his maximum HPs every 5 seconds. 

4 - Pact of the sea (Passive): the minion and his master are bond with a seal which gives a bonus of 5% CoolDown, 3% Parry and 5% Dodge to the master. Besides, according to the number of members in the master's party and if they are on his same location, this effect will be replaced by one of the following effects. None of these effects are cumulative in case another Herald of the Pure Water has been summoned by one of the other party members. These effects will not be available during an arena battle.
1 member - red bond: the strenght (physical and magical damage) of the Herald of the Pure Water and every other minion summoned by party members increases by 10%. The CoolDown of the master increases by 5%, his Parry by 3% and his Dodge by 5%
2 members - orange bond: The Herald of the Pure Water's healing abilities are increased by 20%*. The following parameters of the master and every other party member on his same location will be increased: CoolDown +5%, Parry +3%, Dodge +5%
(*Poseidon's Reinforcement will recover +6.25% of hps every 5 seconds, instead of 25% every 5 seconds; Fury of the Herald will recover +72% of hps instead of 80%)
3 members - yellow bond: The following parameters of the master and every other party member on his same location will be increased: Cooldown +10%, Parry +4%, Dodge +10%
4 members - green bond: The following parameters of the master and every other party member on his same location will be increased: Physical ATK +10%, Magical ATK +10%, CoolDown +15%, Parry +5%, Dodge +15%

-The Bond colour will be represented by an icon beneath the character's HP and Energy Regen HUD

Minion's Statistics. 

Type: Healer
Rarity: Unique (Team) - 4h of duration
Hp: 5000
Mp: 200
Lv: 30
HP regen: 500 (0 on battle)
MP regen: 30 (15 on battle every 5 seconds)
Attack Type: ranged (attacks from 3 yards max and every 2 seconds)
Movement: fast (Normal Characters-alike. Slides on the ground like a serpent, resembling as he's "swimming" with his tail)

ATK: 30
MATK: 450
Critical Hit: 20%
Accuracy: 20%
Attack Speed: 0%
Penetration: 0%
Skill Cooldown: 0%
Stun: 0%
Rage: 0%
Ferocity: 0%
Attack Strenght: 0%

DEF: 3000
MDEF: 3000
Dodge: 20%
Resilience: 0%
Parry: 0%
Block: 0%
Steal Health: 0%
Damage Reflection: 0%
Solidity: 0%
Resistence: 0%

My apologies for the artwork, if we can call it artwork: it is my very first time with a Pixel Art program, and since I am not that good at it, I focused a bit more on what it is the story, skills and mechanics of my minion (especially when I have read that creativity was very well accepted xd). All of these datas are free to be changed by our devs, as well as the design of the minion, mechanisms themselves and whatever they rather appropriate to change. Besides, assuming that we will see this minion on the release of T5, I also considered that it was nice to make of this work a veiled suggestion of introducing in the game the Team Minions: Instead of supporting the owner only, I thought it could be nice if our servants had also to take care, in a way or another, of my team mates as well. This will give us an opportunity to seek more willingly for a party in any situatin, From GvG to Castle, as well as PvE scenarios like Raid bosses, not to count that we can add way more combinations of skills and one day we could also find an extremely suitable minion accordingly to the play style of his owner; the only limit we have is our own imagination. I had fun on creating my work (although it took a bit more than I expected, lel) and I bid every contestant a good luck! 🙂 

Higgings, EU-Emerald

Edited by Higgings
Made few more adjustments.

4 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Great job, buddy! :thumbs_up1:

Heheeeey! Thank you! :love1:

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

bq43.gifGOOD JOB bro

Thank you my friend! *adds a grateful panda* (perhaps the one that throws a rose 😁)

On 5/19/2019 at 5:15 PM, Kazakus said:

I like It, it's very detailed:thumbs_up1:

I appreciate your comment and thank you. I bid you luck for your work as well! 

Edited by Higgings

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

Thank you my friend! *adds a grateful panda* (perhaps the one that throws a rose 😁)

bq16.gif

Spoiler

bq21.gifim gd boi