Enchants - runes for your weapons

Bloodylipa

Hey everyone

Ok so I think we need some new enchants for weapons or atleast more old enchants (rune) that work on weapons. Melee chars got 2 rune choices - parry and dodge. While ranged got 1 choice - dodge. And fine dodge fits rangers awesome, but all mage classes are forced to use dodge and nothing else is avilable... Could devs please expand runes to weapons so we can atleast have a choice? I was thinking atleast they could add moon/sun/dark runes as an option (ofc not def).

does this bother anyone else or just me? Please give us atleast 2 choices for weapon runes.

Rune of healing, fortitude or resilience, should be available for enchantement of staffs. Some mage doesn't have dodge stats cuz its not really effectif, only getting 10% dodge is just a junk, useless thou.

@ azebu - yes, but it would still be nice not to be forced to use dodge, cause its not very useful for mage classes unless you build for a decent dodge.

@stivemob - exactly, for most mage classes, you can never reach a dodge compare to melee classes accuracy. So dodge becomes a waste. Though I think resilience would be op so thats taking it to far. Id be happy with moon/sun/dark-resistance runes. Healing/fortitude seems balanced, but I do think they are good where they are, giving shield wielded chars the benefit of wearing more healing/fortitude enchants then other classes - I think they deserve to have that to themselves.

u mean mage or wizard(range class)?

Mage classes - druid, priest, mage, necromancer, warlock and shaman.

All staves are classed range weapon, though dodge rune really only works good for bows/crossbows.

I think I would prefer being able to use more crystals in weapons, like I understand we have damage type crystals for weapons but why only those? I don't see why we can't use speed, pene, crit etc instead of damage in our weapons. Would give us more customization for our builds. I could be raw damage or choose among other things. Weapons should be able to use any of the crystals really.

I think I would prefer being able to use more crystals in weapons, like I understand we have damage type crystals for weapons but why only those? I don't see why we can't use speed, pene, crit etc instead of damage in our weapons. Would give us more customization for our builds. I could be raw damage or choose among other things. Weapons should be able to use any of the crystals really.

not only that, all armours should be allowed to use same crystals/runes, and accessories too, like Critical on rings, hp regen on Rings, hp on cape or even better mana regen on amulet.

It's always the same enchants, only stuff that change is mana regen or penetration,

and boots only got 1 crystal, and it's that stat that makes the most small amount of improvement, actually, I doubt you even get faster attack with 15% so why bother.