Mystery quest items RIGGED?!

Freaki

I understand that the difficulty of the quest determines which "item group" is in the mystery reward slots.

BUT I have completed all of the swamp quests MANY TIMES OVER, and have received:

2 purple

5? blue

Countless scrolls, pots, gems, and grey items! ( Maybe more like 40-50 )

Whenever I choose I get the worst item 90% of the time. It makes the quests almost not worth doing. At this point I feel the reward is much more RIGGED than RANDOM!

thoughts?.....

I understand that the difficulty of the quest determines which "item group" is in the mystery reward slots.

BUT I have completed all of the swamp quests MANY TIMES OVER, and have received:

2 purple

5? blue

Countless scrolls, pots, gems, and grey items! ( Maybe more like 40-50 )

Whenever I choose I get the worst item 90% of the time. It makes the quests almost not worth doing. At this point I feel the reward is much more RIGGED than RANDOM!

thoughts?.....

It much better than all daily in Irselnort which is without item reward (only pot), so Norlant daily quest is worth to do with higher gold reward and lottery

It much better than all daily in Irselnort which is without item reward (only pot), so Norlant daily quest is worth to do with higher gold reward and lottery

Sure it can be a better reward, but much more costly and time consuming... And about the "rigged" subject. I think you might be right. When ever there are quest rewards that are all good but one, I always seem to choose the ONLY bad one out of all five. Can't be a coincidence can it?