LFG: HELP WITH BOSSES

write

Guest Mioco

Specify a boss and a server.

Hi all,

My rookie ranger Icee is looking for a group ;)

I have joined to great parties with great warriors;  but it seems to me,  groups do not last long in the last weeks.

Sometimes a member is being kicked to help another player, sometimes to do a big fight like shadows quest. And sometimes for no reason. Also I had problems with connection in the last few days :(

I am a loyal member, and would like to stay in group in bad times and in good times, till the brengar's curse will seperate us ;)  Still couldn't get used to being kicked for no reason :)

most of the friends seems not online, so i am writing in forum. 

Hug you all :) :friends:

Yo Icee, my suggestion is make your friend list note. When you log in shout in trade chat that you are looking for party. I believe anyone who know you will reply it. Or just pm one by one people that you know. These days just cant stand in one permanent party since hardcore quests like Berengar Guards and Shadows of Berengar.

Lucky me using player name just in 4 letters make people easy to remember. Just like your name  ;D

After the server reset i lost all my quests and I am stucked in "Snake Ring" town without knowing where to go for quests. I forgot where i got the insane giant quest from since i lost all my quests. Where is the insane giant quest?

Can anyone help me out and my char is greenie on us.

Topic says it all.. I'm available anywhere from 2pm EST - 3am EST.

PLEASE help, I've been stuck on these quests for days because it's so hard to find people willing to help.

Thanks in advance and I appreciate it very much

EDIT: Forgot to say my IGN is same as my forum name. I'm online often, if I don't reply right away I may be AFK but I will reply eventually.

I'm stuck for a week on the island ... I have to kill Gurian, rahk goz, and Kratt the avenger .. I do not get any help if someone can wisp me i would appreciate help ... they are 3 bosses so I can not alone

[my name is Pillo sorry for the english but im argentinian :D

• 2 weeks later...

aww man! thats why i never see u again, auger u traitor! haha jk :P Shouldn't have leave, its starting to get nice over here buddy, come back :P

It's Rehgar/Bladestorm from sapphire. you SHOULD remember me, haha

aww man! thats why i never see u again, auger u traitor! haha jk :P Shouldn't have leave, its starting to get nice over here buddy, come back :P

It's Rehgar/Bladestorm from sapphire. you SHOULD remember me, haha

hey man! haha. everytime i log on my rogue theres no one in town. so i to make new char on emerald and i loved it :D

anyway ill be back soon as the new update is implemented. looking forward to playing with u again! :good:

• 3 weeks later...

kratt drop good items i help  :lol:

MR paul :*, man i m so happy right now, i got qualitative ring with my rank 1 char :D:D:D:D very very happy haha

• 4 weeks later...

Yes thanks guy !! ;)

But Noobie question : How could I do to find u ?

And sneaky ones I don't know this quest for the moment...(u mean the blue snake?)

See ya on game

Hello, i need help with Black Unicorn.

I need 3 people more i think cause it's level 12 red one

or one guy 18 lvl who can kill it for me and i can pay 1k gold :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, i need help with Black Unicorn.

I need 3 people more i think cause it's level 12 red one

or one guy 18 lvl who can kill it for me and i can pay 1k gold :)

if u didnt said lvl18 i would help u in every quest, but u did said it, so its restrict to lvl18 ppl. sorry i m lvl17 and will be forever (or until update of lvls)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...