2nd job?

j0mzempz20

master's.. What do you think? For a second job,for all char.

Like in raGnarok,

Ex:

Rouge -> Assassin

Mage -> Wizard

Deathknight -> Demonknight

Priest -> Bishop or Highpriest

Barbarian -> Berserker

Paladin -> Gladiator

and new skill for 2nd jobs

what do you think?

Warspear goNna bE epiC!..

Lots of Mmorpg has 2nd j0bs..

Like in raGnarok,

Ex:

Rouge -> Assassin

Mage -> Wizard

Barbarian -> Berserker

Paladin -> Gladiator

what do you think?

this is  WARSPEAR  not a RAGNAROK game  :facepalm:

Like in raGnarok,

Ex:

Rouge -> Assassin

Mage -> Wizard

Barbarian -> Berserker, Guard

Paladin -> Gladiator

Shaman -> Elementalist, witch doctor

Ranger -> Hunter

what do you think?

Its coming when warspear beta and it will come back in the future update. and its sub class.

im i said its ragnarok?only just like rana with 2ndj0bs,tracenderjobs,3rdjobs or subClass..or what ever called it

Its epic when ws has like that..

Like Ranger to Hunter

Ranger forever?ewww

When u bec0me hunter u have a new skills,.

..and Guilds!with guildmasters!

Permanent day and time for WAR .war for something good..

I, uhh. What?

Just, wait. Let me read that again.

Nope, can't understand.

I already said. Not happening soon. This has been added, removed, suggested many times, no change.

]]] link=topic=72895.msg329777#msg329777 date=1350489471]

only ragnarok have 2nd class? try play more games.

just cause it's warspear, can't have 2nd class? try learn about warspear... warspear is able to have 2nd class. Just need developers to take an action.

2nd class in this gaMe..is not imposible..

If they want to have 2nd class in this game.. And work for it..

nothing impossible for this game if the work for it and upgrading the game system..

I love Ws.coz this is the best mmorpg i ever played in my symbian phone..

I ply lot ot mmorpg on my sym phone..

Like rhyn,tibiame but sucks,a lot of China ol games..translate 40%En suck ..

But this one is best,even i had andr0id..but i dont play to it much.dont want to broke my android..

..hope someday this game would be more better..

]]] link=topic=72895.msg329777#msg329777 date=1350489471]

only ragnarok have 2nd class? try play more games.

just cause it's warspear, can't have 2nd class? try learn about warspear... warspear is able to have 2nd class. Just need developers to take an action.

i

k abouth other game tht hav 2nd class ...

but tht game is for pc , not mmorpg ,lucas

good idea but there should be at least two second jobs that a player has to choose between

And abandoned all their hard work equip(+10) and change subclass into an assassin and use noobie gear or even rage quit. xD

Instead of sub-class,i would like to see a sub-talent tree.

All skill in sub-talent is passive(defense,attack,attack speed,resistances,health,teleport) and would help you greatly depends on what class you are.

You had to do daily everyday to get exp to level up your sub-talent and sub-talent max level is 20. :) each level require high exp.For example:level 1 tree require 50exp to level up and by this,everytime your talent level up..the next skill talent tree exp will be increase by 50.

Just an opinions...

And abandoned all their hard work equip(+10) and change subclass into an assassin and use noobie gear or even rage quit. xD

Instead of sub-class,i would like to see a sub-talent tree.

All skill in sub-talent is passive(defense,attack,attack speed,resistances,health,teleport) and would help you greatly depends on what class you are.

You had to do daily everyday to get exp to level up your sub-talent and sub-talent max level is 20. :) each level require high exp.For example:level 1 tree require 50exp to level up and by this,everytime your talent level up..the next skill talent tree exp will be increase by 50.

Just an opinions...

If they really plan in add 2nd class. You wouldn't need to abandon +10 items cause you would still be able to use them.

Think, you is a rogue. use leather armor, daggers. Then you change into assassin. You will use what? katars?  :unknw: . You would still be able to use your +10 daggers and +10 leather armors.

:facepalm: they should add 20 more lvs in which you choose ur subclass at lv 21 and upgrade get 15 skill points just to be spent on the subclass. And we would get 20 more levels.

talk about killing two birds with one stone

This was already planned long time ago, aswell as banking system, i remember seeing buildings with bank signs on it, and when i went on the "skill section" and clicked next i could see the other sub-classes of the class.  Looks like they removed the banks and the subclasses :facepalm:  though, im not sure if they are gonna add sub classes anymore.

Never in the whole wide world would i switch to a switch class if i had to become a lvl 1 again, it takes so much time to lvl up to 20 :facepalm:

This was already planned long time ago, aswell as banking system, i remember seeing buildings with bank signs on it, and when i went on the "skill section" and clicked next i could see the other sub-classes of the class.  Looks like they removed the banks and the subclasses :facepalm:  though, im not sure if they are gonna add sub classes anymore.

Never in the whole wide world would i switch to a switch class if i had to become a lvl 1 again, it takes so much time to lvl up to 20 :facepalm:

I think features abt party(8 ppls) with back too

Correction: Never in the whole wide world would i switch to a SUB class...

I hope they implement second job some day. I would like to choose  on some stage of the game the sub class and play more with new skills, new features etc.

• 2 months later...

When you reach lvl 20 you need to do a quest to change to  your "subclass". After that your lvl would be reset or something, with new quest to lvl-up. The same quests are going to be BORED as hell  :facepalm:

Or maybe not a full reset of lvl, but a reset to lvl 15? and from then you can lvl up to 22 or maybe even 25. (new quest  ;D )

I think it is a really good idea..  :blush: