Well-Tried Baton Looks/Design

PrettyPinay

Well Im just asking why is the Well-Tried Baton still being neglected on the design. Its a rare weapon for shamans and druids. and i know until now only a very few people has one. Can the graphic designers of the game please give a little bit of attention to the WTBATON? The look of it at the moment really suck being a very rare weapon

Опубликованное фото

it looks like a lv14 carved staff. why???? you have changed the icon look when linked, why didnt touch the main look when equipped by a char?  :cray:

Опубликованное фото

this is the old wtb before 3.0 update.

Опубликованное фото

it was changed to this but the look when equipped is still the same. why???

please change it. you've changed a lot of gear looks, why kept the baton still the same?? 

it should look something a bit more unique i think.

PS: i dont really care if there are lv18 weapons "new trend and look" i just pity the WTBATON for being neglected

and sorry if i am in the wrong category, im not sure if this goes to support or suggestions .  :unknw:

what can i do with doom stick it looks like abyss zealots baton  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

here is looking f looks like sooo rare

Опубликованное фото

found cute staves and scepter designs i wish the wtb looks like one of them  :nea:

wow, great :good: I would like to see one of these someday! :drinks:

Or atleast change carved staff's design to lvl1 staff. WTBaton needs to look different from quest or shop staves.

Or change WTBatons colour to Red !

Something has to be done in the future updates.

PS: Tested scepter (cc staff) looks cool.  :spiteful:

I Agree, Developers arent so creative when it comes to designing staves, wtbaton, lvl 15 warlock arena staff, necro staff, lvl 14 carved staff, they all look the same (not to mention the lvl 13 runic scepter) :facepalm:

i would love to see any of these staves that eish suggested.

Опубликованное фото

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like no one cares about looks. Is it so difficult to change WTbaton's colour(atleast) ? When all other bg weapons look different then why not the baton? Do the devs really understand what the problem is? A Quest reward(Carved staff) looks similar to a bg weapon. A lvl14 weapons looks same like lvl15.

PS:Forget the looks of arena weapons cos u can get them for free ! Its only the bg baton that needs a change. :facepalm:

Not to hijack your thread or anything but look at the situation of daggers. Wtk and acute rondel are almost impossible to tell apart and doom rondel is just another color, almost every dagger in the game is identical. Lv13 acute dirk lookin more pimp than doom..

I'd like to see more designs as well.

Can we move this to suggestions?