STOP the jumping in Pvp Cave ~

OgSneakyMe

Seriously guy's, it's meant for 1 Vs 1 Only....Every time I look up I'm seeing in TC "WAR Pvp Cave!" Or "They jumping in Pvp cave!", or somebody Pm'n me asking to help in Cave...Fight fair in there please. Seriously. Another thing, stop with the trying to off target people, by stacking...... :facepalm: . Play nice.

Seriously guy's, it's meant for 1 Vs 1 Only....Every time I look up I'm seeing in TC "WAR Pvp Cave!" Or "They jumping in Pvp cave!", or somebody Pm'n me asking to help in Cave...Fight fair in there please. Seriously. Another thing, stop with the trying to off target people, by stacking...... :facepalm: . Play nice.

yea but ppl bored bro  :rofl:  they need some action  :crazy:

yea but ppl bored bro  :rofl:  they need some action  :crazy:

Lol, It's frustrating though bro, people can't even enjoy they're 1 v 1 fight's because of disturber's  :diablo:

its rlly bogus when ur on ur way to the pvp cave, cant wait to go 1v1 agianst some randome elf when the fight starts and u get swamped by his pt. the cave was, unofficially, founded, for 1v1 or a least a fair fight

skills like FOJ, earthquake, stone shatter, etc also desturb, think you are a necro you stunt the melee and run to heal and your bone shield and before that a paladin who is fighting another guy uses FOJ and you get trapped :lol:

After sucessfully kiting Manley twice without him hitting me once, theirs been nothing but jumping.

People like him are the reasons its constant war, if I win a FAIR fight hell be too butthurt to admit defeat and spends all day jumping.

I can admit I kill people OUTSIDE cave, but dont be immature and bring it INSIDE the cave.

If this sounds familiar, its exactly what sulti said months ago, however I have actual proof of sulti interfering on multiple occasions. Which I may add is pathetic

After sucessfully kiting Manley twice without him hitting me once, theirs been nothing but jumping.

People like him are the reasons its constant war, if I win a FAIR fight hell be too butthurt to admit defeat and spends all day jumping.

I can admit I kill people OUTSIDE cave, but dont be immature and bring it INSIDE the cave.

If this sounds familiar, its exactly what sulti said months ago, however I have actual proof of sulti interfering on multiple occasions. Which I may add is pathetic

sounds good bro but i jumped saffo out the cave and he had venom vicboss you ans saffo against my rogue in pvp cave so dont go there with that bs you jump into shit you dont no about he and venom is ♥♥♥♥♥es they cry for getting killed out the cave and you say dont bring it in well tel them dont jumped me are i will bring all my friends and we will  war in that ♥♥♥♥♥

Lol me and saffo? That made my day, I wouldn't be caught 5 feet next to that kid.

If I killed you while near some elfes who were bored, don't assume I'm with them. 99% (yes that much) of the time I'm solo. If I killed u its because your known server wide to cause problems

I still stand by what I said earlier

Lol me and saffo? That made my day, I wouldn't be caught 5 feet next to that kid.

If I killed you while near some elfes who were bored, don't assume I'm with them. 99% (yes that much) of the time I'm solo. If I killed u its because your known server wide to cause problems

I still stand by what I said earlier

wateber u say i can care less i seen yo name bro  cuz me machote and melize was in there then i left and came back and saffo hit me with thw swarm and the tree skill and venom and vicboss was killing me and i seen u u was wearing red r somthing cuz i asked machote why all high lvls jumping me and i didnt do shit in the pvp cave but i swear on everything if tht ♥♥♥♥♥ ass fagget keep jumping me i will make him delete his character as for yo ass to real shit if u want to pvp idc im lvl 16 but no body will ever perfect me in life idc if u the best a watever i got loyal friends that ride or diie with me and im a new member from fear so go ahead and keep jumping me im gon see u sooner than later

Totally agree all you noobs need to take the war outside the cave and leave others to pvp :diablo: If a you cant follow one simple rule then War to all elfs/chosen! :bomb:

Some players just dont care. Take iluvweed for an example.. "i do what i like".

Theres also new players who dont know how to pvp.. hitting someone is not an indicator.

Things will never change until devs decide to place an official area ( if they ever do ) and im not talking about arena.

one on here u guys need to be mentors and let low lvls no how to pvp because i went in there for 3 seconds today and one noob lvl 15 hit me without a signal i killed him easy but his friend jumped in i killed him to then i got jumped by elfs ig the thought i was picking on them so im not gon pvp until a few months cuz im tired of getting jumped in there

The farther we are from 2.0, the less people signal to start PvP. Even old players are resorting to not signaling, its universal code now to just blindly attack someone as long as their same level as you

The farther we are from 2.0, the less people signal to start PvP. Even old players are resorting to not signaling, its universal code now to just blindly attack someone as long as their same level as you

If we start losing our way, the way will be lost forever.

R.I.P pvp cave  :facepalm:

I Now find myself revenge killing noobs ( gankers, jumpers ) in pvp cave now  :facepalm:

Many low lvls are now either.. attacking without signals, jumping in on pvp fights, using pots or just plain jumping people with their friends.

I Have found myself killing these players who do any of this to me.. i kill them on sight in pvp cave for half hour or hunt them right up to their respawn point.

Rules need to be re-established.

FYI people.. if a rouge gouges you ( or anything alike ) and walk away leaving you with 100hp of health. Dont run back to them and kill them. They were doing you a favor and saving you that walk  :facepalm:

I Now find myself revenge killing noobs ( gankers, jumpers ) in pvp cave now  :facepalm:

Many low lvls are now either.. attacking without signals, jumping in on pvp fights, using pots or just plain jumping people with their friends.

I Have found myself killing these players who do any of this to me.. i kill them on sight in pvp cave for half hour or hunt them right up to their respawn point.

Rules need to be re-established.

FYI people.. if a rouge gouges you ( or anything alike ) and walk away leaving you with 100hp of health. Dont run back to them and kill them. They were doing you a favor and saving you that walk  :facepalm:

ud know what'd be funny. if like five lvl 10's take down a pvprange in cave(since hes so pro he can just 0n3 5h0t 360 qu1ck 5c0p3 them) :rofl: