M coin suggestion

Tenkre

Many players in game cant buy m coin for one reason or other, i have few sugestions how to "repair" that, i dont know if they are possible or how hard is it to make but devs please concider it:

1 suggestion: Make an option to buy a gift code, wich u can than share with your friends who cant buy m coin.

2 sugestion:  Make m coin ticket in m shop(100 m coins for ticket worth 100 m coin)that we can than sell with trader

3 suggestion: Make a bank/exchange office in nadir where we can exchange gold or cc for m coin.

I suggest : - 1 M coin = 150 gold

- 10 M coins = 1000 gold

- 10 M coins = 1 cc

• Developer

Not sure about adding that options.

And exchange rates to gold just could not be stable. It's is ingame economics. On Ru-Amber, for example, 1 mc = 50 gold, and few month ago it cost like 90 gold for 1 mc.

Tenkre, why not just give  ingame gold to another player so he can buy mc items from another players? Its the same way..

Yes, that is the most popular may to spread items from Miracle Shop.

Tenkre, why not just give  ingame gold to another player so he can buy mc items from another players? Its the same way..

but the problem of players and the most important one is revive.

Hmm can u explain this?

for example. i completed my all items. so i dont need to buy mcoin for enchant anymore. but i need pot and revive. i can buy pot with gold from player or market. but if i cant buy mcoin how can i do revive?

many players suggested here for Revive Scroll. it sounds good for poor players. and with Tenkre's ideas there are 2 ways about it. first one is revive scroll and seconds one is trade mcoin. i can trade 49 mcoins with gold so i can revive. is it clear?  ;)

Also the problem is that u need to whait that someone puts an item u need in market, some items dont appear for several days i u can sell m coin to oter ppl they can buy item they want whan they want(in perfect case).Ok dont concider suggestion nubmer 3 it was a long shot.Other problem i see is that ppl who cant buy m coin cant enjoy the benefits of discounts, yesterday sign was on almost 50 % off but prices in trader didnt even drop a little, i know its economics but the ppl in this game are too greedy. And the m coin value isnt the same an every item which is absurd if u ask meall runes which cost the sam in m shop should by some "economic" rules cost the same in gold but they dont.If someone have some ideas pls share tham with us problem is that after new update the econimic of the game isnt items(drops)anymore but m coin items(m coins).

Yea and one more thing u say that m coin value in gold varies, but in my oppinion it shouldnt because the value of m coins in real money doesent change 100 m coins i always pay the same real money.So the real value of m coin doesnt change why should it change in gold value?

Mshop items have drastically fallen... Signs, which should be 40k a set, are only worth 16-18k in US server. Its very hard to sell stuff. Idk if this is related to this topic, but I just want to put that out there

for example. i completed my all items. so i dont need to buy mcoin for enchant anymore. but i need pot and revive. i can buy pot with gold from player or market. but if i cant buy mcoin how can i do revive?

many players suggested here for Revive Scroll. it sounds good for poor players. and with Tenkre's ideas there are 2 ways about it. first one is revive scroll and seconds one is trade mcoin. i can trade 49 mcoins with gold so i can revive. is it clear?  ;)

Ok, clear. I think better would be if devs would give us scrool of revive.