[PVP] MC vs FB

Edge

bad screenshot, there were more than that, look in corner see noob hiding cause i took half his hp in one respawn,  two rank 5, one rat (komodo) who atks mc WITH boss gridaur, and favourite pvp guy sequaa, 6-7 rank 4's, couldn't handle my shamon, so they kept calling backup ;)

Alone they always run or stay at peace zone,cowards can only fight in packs, i respawned and atked them eachtime even heavily outnumbered,  took 2-3 respawns to kill one lol

but when its fair fight they stay like statues in peace area pissing pants, no fun :(

how elfs fight, running, even though there was 2 against me, one noob decided to run when his hp low, that same noob used pot when we was alone in a pvp right next to his respawn spot lol

90% of elfs i encounter alone are like this, No honor to combat with these people..

1687_.png

Yeah, so long for the fair fight... 

Опубликованное фото

Ane masuk poto. lol

Me dont remember this. Wait,.... me there because attacked by MC first.

But then, me leave when feel its pointless to war. yeah, no drops or something.

Do you have the photo on nadir sard war? Because me there,in the middle (me mean:really in the middle) of the war, but almost no MC seriously attack me. so,me just watch them war.

Is there need reason to PVP or just attack when we meet? Because,when me alone meet MC, me just stand still,waiting first attack (me look like an idiot). If in 10 second nothing happen,then go. me feel silly

when they start to lose the fight is immediately flee  :lol: :lol: :lol:

MC tactic:attack, hiding,  attack, hiding, escape, death  :lol: :lol: :lol:

1736_.png

when they start to lose the fight is immediately flee  :lol: :lol: :lol:

MC tactic:attack, hiding,  attack, hiding, escape, death  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely right!

Elfs are rich? sephirot and nigra used pots 5 times today in war, haha make them waste gold when right next to respawn spot.

id gadly die 100x if it means they lose gold, cause i lose nothing.

@inferius

ask pinoy and youasshole what i did to there team ALONE for 2hrs, and then say we immediatly flee, i dont stop atking even 6v 1.

• 1 month later...

Elfs are rich? sephirot and nigra used pots 5 times today in war, haha make them waste gold when right next to respawn spot.

id gadly die 100x if it means they lose gold, cause i lose nothing.

@inferius

ask pinoy and youasshole what i did to there team ALONE for 2hrs, and then say we immediatly flee, i dont stop atking even 6v 1.

:lol: now you become friend of them... :good:

People can change...

Will you join us?

..and that`s a good thing Slay.. or not? Actually Sulla was a very peaceful person  :lol:  until he met Myth tha warmachine  :spiteful:

You are FOF alliance, but we hope you can build a good party so we can try our strength in fair battle. PM me where the best place (no noobs around) and what the mission we should compete

first, sulla, remove me from ignore (izanagi) :bad: , 2nd, why some pro mcs are turning such noobs? i tought elfkiler(marcin) was a pro player, until i saw he killing me and dieing thousands of time :D :lol:

first, sulla, remove me from ignore (izanagi) :bad: , 2nd, why some pro mcs are turning such noobs? i tought elfkiler(marcin) was a pro player, until i saw he killing me and dieing thousands of time :D :lol:

i started attacking you when i saw u came with elves like Moonkin, Nia etc. and killing everything that moves  :bad: (even at our spawn)

You should ask yourself that first, because you doing same thing.

i started attacking you when i saw u came with elves like Moonkin, Nia etc. and killing everything that moves  :bad: (even at our spawn)

marcin, did i attacked u? do u know they are in many of elf blacklists? u did choose to attack me... u own move, i didnt started...

You should ask yourself that first, because you doing same thing.

sure? say me a noob thing i do... bcoz as far as i know, bad karma come from bad things...

double post (use edit function)

listen you attacked me many times w/o reason. Now i can't proove it thats why we can stop talk about it.

edit. Remember situation when you were on druid with friends on our side island. You all standing in line about 8 elves. Erwink MC from my pty ask me to come and see what you doing. When i come ONLY YOU attack me from those who stand there. After that Erwink said on pty chat that probably you don't like me because he wasn't attacked.

p.s. Thanks for karma dude. I can change your karma too you know that? Now think if i should do that like you do.

double post (use edit function)

listen you attacked me many times w/o reason. Now i can't proove it thats why we can stop talk about it.

i use double post bcoz i didnt know how to answer two posts in same reply, sorry for that, but i dont remember any time i did attack u, i remember only by helping mcs at kratt... if i did attack/kill u sorry for that, if u want revenge go on, use u new items...

when they start to lose the fight is immediately flee   

MC tactic:attack, hiding,  attack, hiding, escape, death   

no more hiding :D MC must change tactic  ;D

i never hide if you want me i there no probs  8)  but i dont think i be playing much now until next update to sort this one out. Still when you get to lvl 18 whats to do then  :pardon:

i saw new tactic MC  :bad:

new tactic MC : attack, crossing, attack, crossing, escape, death :lol:

why MC never fight normally? :facepalm:

Most MC now are barb, shamans only good for healing,  can't use crossing with a close combat class  unless enemy is stupid and standing at crossing, all the ranger / Druid enemy's who before used to pawn rogue and barb now RUN when alone, or spam pots, even better is enemy who used to wait at crossing in boss fight now get killed so fast and can't escape, i prefer can atk at crossing now, cause noobs who hit first can't run anymore.

Elfezz doing the same while we fought Sun..then run..so don`t judge factions but individuals..pathethic noobs on both sides..