Rogue vs Ranger = Ranger Win

PvpRange

Whats better?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better?

• Bad Rogue :(
    • Awsome Ranger!

u say i suck when my rouge kicked ure mages ass does that mean u suck to? :facepalm: :pleasantry:

my mages is my weakest char so yeah you should feel weak :yahoo:

I me like if you cant barely even beat my mage, imagine what my archer/bd would do to you :bad:

I me like if you cant barely even beat my mage, imagine what my archer/bd would do to you :bad:

'You don't have a ranger keep dreaming.

i think its luck for the most part, check it:

i lose sometimes to lvl 20 rouge wen full armor is on but wen i com back put on my troll mask an take off chest peice i own them (while they are still in full gear)

ive lost to lvl17 rouge that hit bout 280 but beat a op lvl 20 rouge tht hit 400+ on me

atleast im not the shitty lv15 stuck in arena armor and cant beat a druid jumping  ;D

atleast im not the shitty lv15 stuck in arena armor and cant beat a druid jumping  ;D

Stuck in arena armor? Lmao get your facts straight, im not in arena gear to just be in it I love having resilence, why dont you.pvp my barb turtle? Or are you to scared :spiteful: also turtle have you seen my bd, or my rouge, they'd rape you 5 hits TOPS and fyi I have a ranger and a shaman in training cool ''beware'' :pleasantry:

Stuck in arena armor? Lmao get your facts straight, im not in arena gear to just be in it I love having resilence, why dont you.pvp my barb turtle? Or are you to scared :spiteful: also turtle have you seen my bd, or my rouge, they'd rape you 5 hits TOPS and fyi I have a ranger and a shaman in training cool ''beware'' :pleasantry:

Your not in arena gear your using that lvl 13 gear ;D

and yesterday i heard u on trade chat asking for maraksha so how do u have bg armor :facepalm:

also ure barb weak like all ure chars :facepalm:

everything u say or do is just an epic fail so sit back and sick ducking hail  :facepalm:

and yesterday i heard u on trade chat asking for maraksha so how do u have bg armor :facepalm:

also ure barb weak like all ure chars :facepalm:

everything u say or do is just an epic fail so sit back and sick ducking hail  :facepalm:

Me needing maraksha? Lmao I need Kratt but thats the least of my worries?  So now how many lies have you.told 4? Your trying to make slund like you kill my bd by yourself, nahhh you have a warlock and a shaman after me to and luckly while you logged off I took care of thier asses names was bballman&noobers get at me 8) turt member the fjrst time I came to cve and I hit you once and everyone jumped on me werent you the one cryin in pvp cve about HELP ME KILL GODSDAGGER

i think its luck for the most part, check it:

i lose sometimes to lvl 20 rouge wen full armor is on but wen i com back put on my troll mask an take off chest peice i own them (while they are still in full gear)

ive lost to lvl17 rouge that hit bout 280 but beat a op lvl 20 rouge tht hit 400+ on me

Thats me  ;D

:L This just saddening to see,

Maxed rogue v Maxed Ranger and both know how to pvp, then the rogue wins, it's plain simple

I think there's a youtube video of Radioheart(rogue) and Scout (ranger) pvp'ng, score ended up 6 - 1....

I have to admit, these days, not many rogues know how to pvp..it's kinda saddening, they just use their skills and pray for the best, it's about alot more than that to be honest. I rank myself as a fairly proffesional PvP'r when it comes to rogues, they're complicated, as compared to other classes.

Nice gear by the way, if you wan't a real match, Verse Stupendous, Sulla, or Afro, i can guarantee you won't win.

• 2 weeks later...

Me needing maraksha? Lmao I need Kratt but thats the least of my worries?  So now how many lies have you.told 4? Your trying to make slund like you kill my bd by yourself, nahhh you have a warlock and a shaman after me to and luckly while you logged off I took care of thier asses names was bballman&noobers get at me 8) turt member the fjrst time I came to cve and I hit you once and everyone jumped on me werent you the one cryin in pvp cve about HELP ME KILL GODSDAGGER

lmao first bball my char (hello sherlock)

noobers well she said u killed her no reason

and when u did man up and pvp my rogue u bought Bg armor and amped weapon +7 and u said u all arena equip so u have no right to talk shit

and when u did man up and pvp my rogue u bought Bg armor and amped weapon +7 and u said u all arena equip so u have no right to talk shit

Your that bbal kid? :facepalm: 

Okay, want me to pvp you naked?  :pardon:  And i did have arena gear on my bg gear is +2 and my sword is +7, yes, but doesnt stop the fact that your swords are also +7. If im correct. Anyway, i proved all my chars are better than your except my mage, soon that'll change. Either way, you may aswell give up like seriously your wasting your time. When you wanna PvP again pm me i dont have time for bulls**t.

Yours Truely, Nastyburp~ :good:

wow! u call yourself good when u kill his chars offline? real pro/hero :fool:

[move] PRO PRO PRO PRO PRO PRO PRO PRO PRO PRO PRO PRO PRO [/move]

Okay, want me to pvp you naked?  :pardon:  And i did have arena gear on my bg gear is +2 and my sword is +7, yes, but doesnt stop the fact that your swords are also +7. If im correct. Anyway, i proved all my chars are better than your except my mage, soon that'll change. Either way, you may aswell give up like seriously your wasting your time. When you wanna PvP again pm me i dont have time for bulls**t.

Yours Truely, Nastyburp~ :good:

my blades not +7 there +5 and u didnt u showed ure bg equip and said i used this lmao  :rofl:

i never said that everyone jump u cus there my friends stupid :give_rose:

my baldes not +7 there +5 and u didnt u showed ure bg equip and said i used this lmao  :rofl:

What are baldes? Also, if i did use arena i'd kill you even faster :lol:  No point in arguing that, right?

As, I said when your ready, i'm ready anytime anywhere. Bring it.  :spiteful:

And my shaman can handle your Warlock as well ;)

• 1 month later...

Alright ladies, check it out. (turtle, troll.) Your both pretty. Should you really be arguing over whos mascara is better? Quite frankly troll girl I like tha stunna shades. But shuddup. Both of you. Besides. My lvl 17 necro, or rogue would get you both in your pretty little mouths at tha same DAMN TIME

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rouge take ranger easy now since the update e.e i guess if ur a strong ranger and your trap is +3 and above you can win easily if the target gets trapped IF and remember IF if he/she/it doesn't get trapped, the rouge win easy

• 4 weeks later...

*Sighs* When i look back on this thread and just remember how badly i kicked his ass after he said this stuff omfg it was THE BEST...

• 3 weeks later...

Rangers only have great attack, but when you touch them, they die. A good rogue kills a ranger easily. Just need to use gouge when they use Blessing. Very easy. Rangers have killed without them unable to move.  :dirol:

• 2 weeks later...

*Sighs* When i look back on this thread and just remember how badly i kicked his ass after he said this stuff omfg it was THE BEST...

You're dilusional, its sad you gotta lie we never pvped and of we did we'd all know whod win. So you better go ask your mom for some more coins cause ur gonna need +9 to beat me.Oh Yesh btw my friend told me your also trying copy my GOD status and he cursed you out. like why do people like you and Godsrange wanna be a Gods2.0? Youll never EVER be the original why wont you both get that?

Ever.

As i said before your dillusional only time you beat one of my accs was my mage who had lvl 9-12  gear yet you brag about it like you beat a +10 trying beating my mage with ur rogue now n watch what a real GOD status is like noob

Im done here