Rogue vs Ranger = Ranger Win

PvpRange

Whats better?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better?

• Bad Rogue :(
    • Awsome Ranger!

• 2 weeks later...

You're dilusional, its sad you gotta lie we never pvped and of we did we'd all know whod win. So you better go ask your mom for some more coins cause ur gonna need +9 to beat me.Oh Yesh btw my friend told me your also trying copy my GOD status and he cursed you out. like why do people like you and Godsrange wanna be a Gods2.0? Youll never EVER be the original why wont you both get that?

Ever.

As i said before your dillusional only time you beat one of my accs was my mage who had lvl 9-12  gear yet you brag about it like you beat a +10 trying beating my mage with ur rogue now n watch what a real GOD status is like noob

Im done here

First of all u did pvp me How many ppl share ur acc 2 3 4 no one shares mine i remember everything Nastyburp Lost ot me at 17 Godsmage lost to me only a few days ago Wanna Keep talking Maybe u should let the originial To be the only one that uses it if u talk trash Noob :)

You US players should try EU sometime. We don't argue over the forum, we just have vendettas in the game  :good:

Its better that way because you don't get spammers giving it the big "I am".

LONG LIVE THE EUROPEANS! :yahoo:

I rape Reu ingame and out of game. ( rogue vs ranger )

And his mom too. Not his dad though, you can't rape towels after all... And I don't want another towel to become a dad with my sperm like Reu's uncle and towel dad, oh no no no.

I rape Reu ingame and out of game. ( rogue vs ranger )

And his mom too. Not his dad though, you can't rape towels after all... And I don't want another towel to become a dad with my sperm like Reu's uncle and towel dad, oh no no no.

stfu gheylord. u know too that i won always against u  :dirol:

• 2 weeks later...

You US players should try EU sometime. We don't argue over the forum, we just have vendettas in the game  :good:

Its better that way because you don't get spammers giving it the big "I am".

LONG LIVE THE EUROPEANS! :yahoo:

Sounds nice. I ever had a char in eu cuz im also european (holland).. Pitty enough i lost it. Also i saw saphire had more ppl...

Thats what gave me more interesting

Basically almost 75% of the rogues just dont know how to do rogues combo  :facepalm:  and how to atk so they could win...rogues combo isnt just disappear and burst. I chose ranger because im a ranger  :wacko: but rogues think and kill :clapping:

• 1 month later...

You're dilusional, its sad you gotta lie we never pvped and of we did we'd all know whod win. So you better go ask your mom for some more coins cause ur gonna need +9 to beat me.Oh Yesh btw my friend told me your also trying copy my GOD status and he cursed you out. like why do people like you and Godsrange wanna be a Gods2.0? Youll never EVER be the original why wont you both get that?

Ever.

As i said before your dillusional only time you beat one of my accs was my mage who had lvl 9-12  gear yet you brag about it like you beat a +10 trying beating my mage with ur rogue now n watch what a real GOD status is like noob

Im done here

Just to prove a point to everyone on this topic at lv17 Nastyburp pvped me lost Badly ( 1k to spare) Godsmage his most used char now lost to my shaman epically and i lagged bad

Also my shaman is 50x weaker then my rouge so means my rouge rapes him bad

OH WAIT THENNNN His sham and Noob ass Barb also lose to my chars...

Little Kiddo Rage Rage Rage Phew You need a muzzle Grow up and stop trying to get in pvp cave i have 88 ss of me kicking ur ass

Just to prove a point to everyone on this topic at lv17 Nastyburp pvped me lost Badly ( 1k to spare) Godsmage his most used char now lost to my shaman epically and i lagged bad

Little Kiddo Rage Rage Rage Phew You need a muzzle Grow up and stop trying to get in pvp cave i have 88 ss of me kicking ur ass

touchy huh :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...

First of all you are a pussy who has to run and i go on crazy chases with this kid.

Second, my barb is a level 15 so bring that noob ass level 15 rogue out.

Third, My mage killed all of your charcters with no help lmao, Turtle♥♥♥♥Rogue -TurtlefucShaman,Turtlefuke, turtlefuk. You so pathetic lol cmon. you have dooms i have a +6 staff i mean cmon, give up you jst cant win man. im sorry try again when youre +10 :unknw:

• 1 month later...

First of all you are a pussy who has to run and i go on crazy chases with this kid.

Second, my barb is a level 15 so bring that noob ass level 15 rogue out.

Third, My mage killed all of your charcters with no help lmao, Turtle♥♥♥♥Rogue -TurtlefucShaman,Turtlefuke, turtlefuk. You so pathetic lol cmon. you have dooms i have a +6 staff i mean cmon, give up you jst cant win man. im sorry try again when youre +10 :unknw:

Keep Crying wannabe u give pernicous bad Rep...