Rogue vs Ranger = Ranger Win

PvpRange

Whats better?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better?

• Bad Rogue :(
    • Awsome Ranger!

@ SolarHeal

Nope, Pvprange #1  :dirol:  Don't you people have anything else better to do then bash a pro player?

By the way, ranger is not op.

Hey Pvprange, incase they don't teach you the definition of pro in Grade 2 ( Or whatever grade you are :lol: )

This is the definition of a pro player:

Wow in ever post insee you in pvprange you are trying to convince people of how pro you are. Real players like zythus or acrid and many others earn respect through skill not an amped bow. You have a weapon that with blessing and crit can kill super fast. You literally click two buttons and thats it a kill, thats not pro skill thats just ranger being OP. i have a 16 ranger that is around 150 rank in arena. I know that im OP with a +7 arena bow and i get bored simply because there is no challenge. I play priest mostly now, try a different class, if you can play that as good as your ranger then you can brag, otherwise....stop hiding behind your bow and callling yourself #1 because everyone is just viewing you as sad and pathetic. Stop while your ahead man....please....

@ Skadii

Thank you lol i never have considered myself a pro, not until i have earned all my gear and earned the respect of "elder" players. But pro or not, its embarrassing to read what this guy is saying...seriously pvprange, im not gonna post anymore because im convinced that your either a yound child, or you are 34 and lying about your "lady friends" If you really had "lady friends" and so much time to kill at your "job" why not talk to them. Shit man who are you trying to impress here? Everyone agrees your a loser, the poll you made is voting for BAD rogues, you have socially isolated yourself on this game as well as life. Im desperately trying to reach your ideals and convince you to just accept your a great ranger, but if people post pictures of you dead on the ground, then you cant really call yourself best.

Dont get everyone to hate you on forum man...just enjoy the game, dont make a clown of yourself.

Somewhere i read that if someone says he's an age over 20 and has girls e.g, is just a child playing on a pc, but can't find link, seriously  :search:

@Solarheal respect to you for reaching lv17 Priest  :clapping: was hard enough for me to reach lv4  :shout:

Anyways, to the main subject..

Braggin about being #1 ranger, +9 bow and whatever berengar guard set, says ranger's NOT OP, takes just 2 seconds to kill people.

What do we have if we mix them all?  ;)

Pvprange u are a ♥♥♥♥♥. kiss my ass you motherducker.you think you are pro? well, go die loser! :facepalm:  duck you son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ :diablo:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am drunk now.  :lol: 

you are a dickhead who proclaim yourself as a pro.

Put this in your head :

RICH and PRO are 2 different words, and no matter what happens, those words will never be the same.

so duck off ♥♥♥♥♥ :facepalm:  O:-) :wacko:

@ Daxter999, I certainly am 34 years old. I even have 2 daughters and 3 ex wife's  :facepalm:

I'm not just a great ranger, I'm the pro #1 player  :blush:

@ Daxter999, I certainly am 34 years old. I even have 2 daughters and 3 ex wife's  :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

3 ex's??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: i see...so they left you cause you're not a pro... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...good luck with life(if you have ANY, that is)... :bad: :bad: :bad:

3 ex's??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: i see...so they left you cause you're not a pro... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...good luck with life(if you have ANY, that is)... :bad: :bad: :bad:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  good point

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! :tease: :tease: :tease: run away from my COMMENT(which have a good point, btw)!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ...it shows that you're NOT a PRO instead a PRO WANNABE...if you're asking me whether I'm a PRO or NOT, I'd say that I'm a SEMI-PRO...and I love commenting a PRO WANNABE such as YOU!!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

26007_.png

The bold part made me facepalm. Hard.

And the "

I'm not just a great ranger, I'm the pro #1 player" Under it seems like you enjoy having no people around you, sticking to a game all day.

Either you're a lone man in a home, or you're a kid with too much free time, saying nonsense on the internet.  :unknw:

Sorry to everyone else for keeping this argument on.

Have a nice day/night

:give_rose:

Can't help everyone idol's me.

I was right.

Either you're a lone man in a home, or you're a kid with too much free time, saying nonsense on the internet. :unknw:

• 2 weeks later...

Raise dodge up to lv5 at low level char (level 10 - 15) is totaly fail cuz low level char with spesific dodge stat on gears are not enough to make dodging any atk, at least your dodge should reach minimal 25+ (inc. Skill)

• 4 weeks later...

:bad: this kid got ignored in  tchat by all mcs and forsakens thats why he's trolling here in forum. he havent even fought any good rogues, and next time ure gonna backstab in swamp, make sure ull win. :rofl: :rofl:

He wont fight me anymore cause i own him :)

Is this rogue vs ranger thread :(   or a topic for that ranger guy claiming himself to be  the  #1.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

cant u guess?? :blush: ;D :facepalm: