Rogue vs Ranger = Ranger Win

PvpRange

Whats better?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better?

• Bad Rogue :(
    • Awsome Ranger!

I'm lvl 18 with full +9 Bg Revenge gear with +9 Bow of Sudden Doom and +9 Arena Bows also +9 Abyss Zealots Cape and i can take out level 20 Rogues in a few hits. So if any new players are starting i wouldn't pick a Rogue because they are trash.

Maybe devs could make Rogue better?

PS - Amulet of Inward Power rocks!

not really, either your opponents suck or you was just lucky with Blessing.

Earlier me and my friend rogue where against a full +10 ranger with lv 17 crossbow and another rich amp ranger with arena bow.

He got trapped and did 0 damage at the end, tho I still managed to take out the +10 ranger during that time and killed the other 1 on 1 with 70% hp left, I use full arena equips +4 with Cape of Abyss Zealots, delicate & carved ring, and +8 & +7 Rondel of Sudden Doom.

And yes, he was kiting, and I was hit n running.

If you killed your enemies in 5 sec from Blessing then that's a fluke, Wasn't the Rogue that sucked, was the Ranger that was too OP.

Go play a real class, let's see if you can continue bragging.

@ Skadii, I think rangers aren't over powered at all. My Blessing and Power Shot are +5. It's just that Rogues don't know how to fight proper. I killed Machote which is a good lvl 20, but still no match for me in a few hits.

Few hits? You say Rangers aren't OP then you say you killed a guy in few hits?  :wacko:

Oh and a correction, *for High amp'd classes, Rangers are OP.

The Burst Damage is too much, no one can deny.

Well all I'm saying is Rogues don't suck, only weakness of Rogue is, if you're 1 step away from them, they can't do a single thing.

So ranged classes can abuse them easily.

not really, either your opponents suck or you was just lucky with Blessing.

Earlier me and my friend rogue where against a full +10 ranger with lv 17 crossbow and another rich amp ranger with arena bow.

He got trapped and did 0 damage at the end, tho I still managed to take out the +10 ranger during that time and killed the other 1 on 1 with 70% hp left, I use full arena equips +4 with Cape of Abyss Zealots, delicate & carved ring, and +8 & +7 Rondel of Sudden Doom.

And yes, he was kiting, and I was hit n running.

If you killed your enemies in 5 sec from Blessing then that's a fluke, Wasn't the Rogue that sucked, was the Ranger that was too OP.

Go play a real class, let's see if you can continue bragging.

i am the other rogue with O damage xD ducking trap!!!!!

I'm lvl 18 with full +9 Bg Revenge gear with +9 Bow of Sudden Doom and +9 Arena Bows also +9 Abyss Zealots Cape and i can take out level 20 Rogues in a few hits. So if any new players are starting i wouldn't pick a Rogue because they are trash.

hmm the fact that you're boasting about who u are killing and ur gears shows that u are a ignorant asshole,anybody with +9 gear can kill fast,doesn't matter if u killed the rouge unless he had +9sudden doom blades + +9bg revenge set too u cant say shit and ive never seen u before in my 2 years of playing must be a new player buying his way to the top$$$ :facepalm:

U wanna see a skilled rogue rape your ♥♥♥♥♥ass ranger come see me...I'll put your punkass class to shame keep runnin that mouth and you'll join the ♥♥♥♥♥made elves in their shallow grave...if I were u I'd be embarrassed about bragging about an obvious nb class

You think you're good? Come die hoe

U wanna see a skilled rogue rape your ♥♥♥♥♥ass ranger come see me...I'll put your punkass class to shame keep runnin that mouth and you'll join the ♥♥♥♥♥made elves in their shallow grave...if I were u I'd be embarrassed about bragging about an obvious nb class

You think you're good? Come die hoe

Yeah we are all familliar with that pot skill of yours..... how many does it take to kill me again :spiteful: ;D

Yeah we are all familliar with that pot skill of yours..... how many does it take to kill me again :spiteful: ;D

Coolcatkid is a fan of mine.  In arena he always dies vs me.

Why can't people accept that i am the best? Beats me...

Coolcatkid is a fan of mine.  In arena he always dies vs me.

Why can't people accept that i am the best? Beats me...

Me lose to you?!?!?! :rofl:  You are so beastmodes. And I'm lvl 19 so how would that work?

Ranger is op in arena after it reaches lv 10.

I was in arena with my lv9 rogue and got another lv10 rogue as partner. Opponents were lv10 ranger and bladedancer. The bladedancer was afk or something, and ranger was there alone. And he freaking won! He had 200dmg and with blessing that was just too powerfull. He killed me first and trapped my partner. That was it, no more damage to ranger was done and easy wictory for him.

You guys say ranger is weak, but my worst opponents have allways been rangers, and elf side is every way op comparec to mc's.

Ranger is pretty much the best class.

Thats why im #1.

ur not number one bs u use noob character(like the famas and light machine guns on call of duty) :dirol:

ur not number one bs u use noob character(like the famas and light machine guns on call of duty) :dirol:

Some ones jelly of my leet skills... need toast bro?

:bad: this kid got ignored in  tchat by all mcs and forsakens thats why he's trolling here in forum. he havent even fought any good rogues, and next time ure gonna backstab in swamp, make sure ull win. :rofl: :rofl: 

24797_.png

:bad: this kid got ignored in  tchat by all mcs and forsakens thats why he's trolling here in forum. he havent even fought any good rogues, and next time ure gonna backstab in swamp, make sure ull win. :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, your not cool at all, i just finished back stabbing a Mc when you got me :D

u sure? coz u just came in that drop point and started attacking me while im collecting vow column drops, too bad i turned around and killed u. what a pro   :lol: :lol:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Got him keish!!

ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahhaah

ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaah

Pvprange = #1 pro player. 

Kills 5 mcs alone in 30 seconds.

you vs me die in 2 hits from stealth and cant touch me  ;)

in the photo of up does not seem to be so pro  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  You've got one zas in the faceeeeeh!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm 34, you?

i was thinking u be a kid  ahahahaahahah with 34 years you are, no friends and nothing for do come to forum for take attention  :bad:

I have plenty to do, i work a full time job and have lady friends :)

That one must be a miracle....

And since when full time job = enough time to post nonsense all the time on forum?  :nea:

That one must be a miracle....

And since when full time job = enough time to post nonsense all the time on forum?  :nea:

It's not nonsense.  I do security work, no bosses looking over me and i work 12 hour shifts. So, during that 12 hours it allows me to play this.

It's not nonsense.  I do security work, no bosses looking over me and i work 12 hour shifts. So, during that 12 hours it allows me to play this.

Not nonsense? Please grow that mind of yours and think again  :facepalm:

Wow in ever post insee you in pvprange you are trying to convince people of how pro you are. Real players like zythus or acrid and many others earn respect through skill not an amped bow. You have a weapon that with blessing and crit can kill super fast. You literally click two buttons and thats it a kill, thats not pro skill thats just ranger being OP. i have a 16 ranger that is around 150 rank in arena. I know that im OP with a +7 arena bow and i get bored simply because there is no challenge. I play priest mostly now, try a different class, if you can play that as good as your ranger then you can brag, otherwise....stop hiding behind your bow and callling yourself #1 because everyone is just viewing you as sad and pathetic. Stop while your ahead man....please....