Arena: Spectator Mode (Poll added)

Edgeshadowwalk

Would this be something you use?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would this be something you use?

• Yes
    • No

Simple idea, I have friends who sometimes just want to watch the arena fights I have. For instance my girl could record the fights in arena for me and a friend being able to spectate the fight. Simply have an option to be spectator only when entering arena. I think it would be a cool idea. Not everyone wants to be in the fights we have but like to watch. Obviously shouldn't cost any tickets because spectators wouldn't get any reward or anything. Their character wouldn't even be shown there.

Any thoughts?

Good idea, it should work the same as spectating after death.  :good: PPl could scroll whole screen to any direction and make fine movies or ss.  :tease:

its can be good idea for arena if Fighters can accept that spectators. on the other hand, i can join to random arena without ticket anytime so i can walk in labyrinth alone. and i can disturb ppl and run to arena. if even your idea is good, i cant support it if it happen random.

yea with this mode, i can record you and popsy's fights. i wanna see how u do in arena not by fighting u two OP rogues, and also we can watch the clan 5x5/3x3 fun fights that dont include everyone  :lol:

And there should be an option to bet on the arena fights with gold but gamblers cant be in pt or have the combatants in freinds list. gamblers and spectators should not be able to influence the fight by using chat either. granted they should still be able to chat withing the specators chat window. there should alos be an option for each fighter to say if they can be spectated or not.

Some guys like to see arena live and don't care about being killed :fool: I am talking about the naked partners who admire watching their partner killed by opponents with pop corns :rofl:

Well there is ways around abusing it such as they have to be in the party or connected in some way. Another option would be to have something outside of the actual game itself where you get a list of fights happening and you can jump in to spectate them so it wouldn't involve anything to do with ingame. I don't really see a problem with people needing to refuse spectators. Either way someone is watching...  :wacko:

its can be good idea for arena if Fighters can accept that spectators. on the other hand, i can join to random arena without ticket anytime so i can walk in labyrinth alone. and i can disturb ppl and run to arena. if even your idea is good, i cant support it if it happen random.

agree ! 

Some arena matchs end in around 40-60sec... counting with the initial 20sec. tell me, how to spectate it? i think a spectator mode would be just another thing most people wouldn't use.

Not bad idea if you guys likes.For me it 's the same...

By the way :

1 - Spectators need an spectator place, can 't stay In arena with fighters.

2 - Have to see everything , ranger invisible traps and rouges invisibility.

3 - Ofc spectators can t chat with fighters in arena.Ex.rogue vs shaman , spectator can see rogue Even if invisible and tell to shaman.(Ofc if spectator is an Mc )

4 - Random people watching you ?...No way ...agree whit Italia's comment.

In the end , i think arena will never have spectators.