Hi all, Pvprange here!

PvpRange

snorlax can do anything with this selfish believer of himself ? maybe  send a advertiment like for me or block his forum acc or his ip adress  :facepalm:

Attention all mcs please,kill Pvprange if you see him.

He is very rude and immature.

He can be killed easily

To mcs please KILL PVPRANGE THAT IMMATURE BRAGGER

He isnt #1! So Immature.

Biggest joke at warspear history  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant stop laugh when came here  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dear forum users,

Pls ignore this user, because more comments here more he wins, because he needs atention a lot and by commenting and writing to him we give him this atention.

Have a nice time!

Dear forum users,

Pls ignore this user, because more comments here more he wins, because he needs atention a lot and by commenting and writing to him we give him this atention.

Have a nice time!

Hes so Immature :facepalm:

I really don't understand why everyone hates me because im #1.  I just like to play Warspear with my friends and have a good time.

Can't we all just get along?

I really don't understand why everyone hates me because im #1.  I just like to play Warspear with my friends and have a good time.

I didn't even know there's a ranglist. How do you know you are the number 1?

Maybe you should ready your posts back and try to understand what someone else thinks about your posts. Probably you are not a bad person, but most people don't like people who says "i'm the best! the very best. yes i'm sooo good!". Not only in warspear but in life. It is always up to others to give credits. That's why you can't change your own karma, for example, on this forum.

2nd; you try to learn someone a lesson because his english has mistakes. Read your own posts again... you make mistakes too. Like we all do. You are just a normal regular person like we all are here. Live with it.

Hey your 34 right? did you Escaped recently on a Mental Hospital? And your Disease is Schizophrenia? Get a pill and go back where you came from.

Your not #1 your a pityful dishwater.You will never be #1 get a bath fleabag :facepalm:

Hey your 34 right? did you Escaped recently on a Mental Hospital? And your Disease is Schizophrenia? Get a pill and go back where you came from.

Your not #1 your a pityful dishwater.You will never be #1 get a bath fleabag :facepalm:

I have always been #1. I don't know why you can't accept the facts  :blush:

Pvprange if you re #1 then why do you always cry in MCS Trade chat?

Those who cry arent supposed to be #1 :wacko: Nubka.

Respect to u, pvprange :lol:

Live fast, troll hard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats not trolling  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Oh hello...

Lets say we believe that your 30+ yrs old for starters.. you obviously have a mind of a 12yr old child and i am most likely giving them disrespect for saying that.

"IM NUMBER 1 PRO PLAYER" is basicaly saying "Hi im new to this game but im better than you", thats why nobody likes you.

+10? Who cares.. much of my gear +10, but unlike you it was hard earned. Most will tell you.. yes you will be a very strong killer with high amped gear but you will still be noob with the proper skills lacking.

Good on you for believing that your number one, but keep that bs to yourself.

And talking sh%$ about me and my boys? Man, grow up and learn not to judge others before knowing them.

Mr pro, I hav challenge for u, few time ago I try farm reyn

With my lv 20 ranger as tank, only one pt, quest pots n slow

Kill my noob ranger can kill that reyn, can u do tht mr pro  :drinks:

Yeah i give up on this guy. Not worth my time.. im only gonna say this:

Get off your high horse and show some common courtesy towards your fellow players. Close that mouth and prove that your number one.. take reu's challenge.

Yeah i give up on this guy. Not worth my time.. im only gonna say this:

Get off your high horse and show some common courtesy towards your fellow players. Close that mouth and prove that your number one.. take reu's challenge.

:facepalm: yes .... a tryhard

ok mr pro, lets use simple logic

why u say u no 1?  bcoz u high amped? 

lets say high amped make u strong, but only strong

not the best,

now how u prove that u the best,

i suggest u chalenge the best of each class at sapphire

for example : jaw bd, reu ranger, afro rogue, u can ask other ppl

for the best each another classes

ok.

then what if u scared to chalenge or take chalenge from them

that means u can only talk and cant prove anything

12 th year kid have better brain than yours old stupid man.

I think a lot of people are starting to warm up to me.  :drinks:

No you stupid Liar get a life

Yong titi mo walang gana

:P epal mo talaga bakla kapa

ang pangit mo pa

duck you

No you stupid Liar get a life

Yong titi mo walang gana

:P epal mo talaga bakla kapa

ang pangit mo pa

duck you

Some one's crying  :'(  Waaa Waaa, call the Waaaaaaaabulance  :facepalm:  Grow up NOOB.