Hi all, Pvprange here!

PvpRange

I just started a month and a half ago, but first time on forums. I know everyone regards me as a very pro and skilled player. I can be very helpful.

Im a lvl 19 ranger with +9 Sudden Doom bow and +9 all Bg Full Revenge!

Hi all my good friends!

I'm positive im a pro sir.

:facepalm:  u are big joke. not pro. Pro doesnt show on items himself  :bad:  if even u are full +10 u are not pro, u just show on items, it means u are noob. u have no any idea about strategy, stats, skill build enchant build etc. please firstly learn that how to play with a ranger

Who are you to tell me kid. I'm probably old enough to give you a whoopin. I have very good strategy and a good skill build. I know how to time combos. I understand that you hate on me because im better then you and could 2 hit you.

Please c'mon... Your weak sauce.

You are the one who seems to have blown a gasket because you met someone better then you. Face it you can't be #1 all the time... Only i can.

Have a good night pal :D

:facepalm: only arrogant noobs start topic and say that they're pro. It's up to other people to decide whether ur good or bad. Keep playing, be nice instead of cocky and maybe one day someone will actually like you (maybe)

You are the one who seems to have blown a gasket because you met someone better then you. Face it you can't be #1 all the time... Only i can.

Have a good night pal :D

i never jealous ppl who are better/strong than me. its just game. i am playing for enjoy. but u act like kids. u called yourself a Pro. if u can kill many strong players u can be Pro. already u are lv 18 ranger. also u didnt meet lv 19-20 players and strong ones yet. so why u talk junk ?

Test him to farm in astral labyrinth from boss 1 all the way to eye, bet he will be the first to cause the death of his party  :lol: dint know u had +9 weapon and still had to eat 3 pots to kill me  :facepalm: so pro........

Test him to farm in astral labyrinth from boss 1 all the way to eye, bet he will be the first to cause the death of his party  :lol: dint know u had +9 weapon and still had to eat 3 pots to kill me  :facepalm: so pro........

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pvprange is only joke noob :D he doesnt know how to farm even. he should pray to drunk devs for they made the most easiest way for noobs get items like pvprange  :rofl:  he will get shock . just he got lv 18 doom bow by noob luck quest. and he talks shit here. lmao. :rofl: 

seriously pvprange, u are so pro that u brag about it in mc trade chat.  :facepalm:

Reu,  Analyze, Pummy, Nessah whoop his ass 8)

i will rape him without chest  :dirol:  he will delete his char.

LOL I'm happy that I left Saphire long time ago  ;D

:good: :good: :good: I have nothing to US server, but im glad u r with us on EU.

Rangstar is old news. He doesn't even have Sd Bow.

hahhaa :D you retard noob. how did you take that doom bow? did you farm any? do u know how to farm marakasha? :D i am sure even u dont know.... i have SD bow too but i never yelled in trade chat that i am pro  :tease: . wtf u are ? u are not pro. lets make pvp

loser will delete character deal? 3 matches and who gets 2 or 3 match he will be winner. and loser will delete his char.. show me how u are pro  :dirol:

hahhaa :D you retard noob. how did you take that doom bow? did you farm any? do u know how to farm marakasha? :D i am sure even u dont know.... i have SD bow too but i never yelled in trade chat that i am pro  :tease: . wtf u are ? u are not pro. lets make pvp

loser will delete character deal? 3 matches and who gets 2 or 3 match he will be winner. and loser will delete his char.. show me how u are pro  :dirol:

Damn kid, you have some broken English there. You sir sound like a child that has been dropped on the head one to many times. I don't know where you are from but in the GOOD OLE US OF A WE SPEAK ENGLISH, not jibber jab.  :yahoo: :rofl: :lol: :yahoo: :lol: :rofl:

Damn kid, you have some broken English there. You sir sound like a child that has been dropped on the head one to many times. I don't know where you are from but in the GOOD OLE US OF A WE SPEAK ENGLISH, not jibber jab.  :yahoo: :rofl: :lol: :yahoo: :lol: :rofl:

Broken english? LMAO Look at your writing.

Don't make me correct all of your words  :facepalm:

Broken english? LMAO Look at your writing.

Don't make me correct all of your words  :facepalm:

Go tweek on something :D Half the people on here are foreign i swear...

i dont support myself, i dont tell i am pro english speaker atleast  :facepalm:

did u scare ? why do u try to change topic? dont trick ppl here , u retard  :bad:

i dont support myself, i dont tell i am pro english speaker atleast  :facepalm:

did u scare ? why do u try to change topic? dont trick ppl here , u retard  :bad:

You sound like a broken clock kid. Please come up with something original, your boring me.... Zzz...

I lol'd.  You got a lot of haters because your gear is all mcoined out.  You pk low levels then pm them to say how good you are.  You have an over inflated ego, and this thread is further proof of the obvious.  I personally don't mind you, is much rather have someone who is legit run his mouth, then a lot of the garbage thats on there running there mouths.  I just wanted to say Dick head or not, i like your style.  Mind games work on some of these kids.

I lol'd.  You got a lot of haters because your gear is all mcoined out.  You pk low levels then pm them to say how good you are.  You have an over inflated ego, and this thread is further proof of the obvious.  I personally don't mind you, is much rather have someone who is legit run his mouth, then a lot of the garbage thats on there running there mouths.  I just wanted to say Dick head or not, i like your style.  Mind games work on some of these kids.

They fall so easily for it don't they lol?  :rofl:

lets make pvp

u must accept this challenge if u are really pro :rofl: pro make action more than big talk here

:facepalm: only arrogant noobs start topic and say that they're pro. It's up to other people to decide whether ur good or bad. Keep playing, be nice instead of cocky and maybe one day someone will actually like you (maybe)

He's right you know... I'm all +9 too but i'm a druid. Rangers are so OP a 10 year-old could play them an win. Just because you have money doesn't make you pro.