what to do to increase defense?

Brdigo

My defense ta not very high, I need you to raise a defense of BD? your opinion, and what you use speech in defense equips  8)

more and if I do a full set lv 18, the defense will be good if it's all up to amplify the +7?

Yes, it will be good enough. But don't forget that health is also important. I believe that more health is better than more defence.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it will be good enough. But don't forget that health is also important. I believe that more health is better than more defence.

himm.... u are wrong i think. i have 2237 hp but i kill barbs/bds also they have 3k+ hp.

• 1 month later...

even if u got 5.4 k def......  against the  OP  magic Bullshit Char ,,,ther's nothing u can do....................that  circle skilll ...idk how is called.......  is  totally unbalanced

Why  when u choose a new char ...u see some char Op compare to others.....

if u add the fact of  BD is always the last  abt skill.....abt hp...abt def...

so u can be all +10....al 18 gears....heroic...divine.... but  ther's nothing we can do.....

look the arena 5 vs 5......  ( stay to the dev mind...everything is balanced ) 

• 1 month later...

simple play another class no tank  :bad:

not necesary use defence , better resilence , defence = for hunt , resi = for pvp, wars.

even so if you need defence for tank nice not necesary much only with 2600 u can tank everything

even if u got 5.4 k def......  against the  OP  magic Bullshit Char ,,,ther's nothing u can do....................that  circle skilll ...idk how is called.......  is  totally unbalanced

Erhm.. Dude.. Against a magic character defence is not gonna help. U need some dark magic resist against a Warlock  :rofl:

P.s. Resillince is also decreasing magic damage :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Divine defence +10 all def crit enchants and there you go 5300 def :P

just wondering, how much % reduction would 5300 def give?

thanks

just wondering, how much % reduction would 5300 def give?

thanks

Dont know what u mean by that if your talking about stats then yeah ur stats will suck but its worth it i guess with lvl 17 carved signets and accuracy enchants u get 15% accuracy or if u wana enchant speed will give u 7.2 depending on your cape

Dont know what u mean by that if your talking about stats then yeah ur stats will suck but its worth it i guess with lvl 17 carved signets and accuracy enchants u get 15% accuracy or if u wana enchant speed will give u 7.2 depending on your cape

No, hes asking you how much physical damage will be reduced by having 5300 defence. A guy with 0 def would recieve fulll damage from enemies since they have nothing to protect them. One defence rune would reduce that damage by a few points.

So his question is, How much damage does 5300 defence reduce? If a bd hits 520 on you naked, how much damage will you recieve if you have 5.3k def?

High defence low crit and low dodge, but use daggers and crystals for accuracy, vs decent defence but high crit and high dodge with armour bonus and use high amp scout gladius. I prefer to go for the faster kill even if it means sacrificing some def  :rofl:

No, hes asking you how much physical damage will be reduced by having 5300 defence. A guy with 0 def would recieve fulll damage from enemies since they have nothing to protect them. One defence rune would reduce that damage by a few points.

So his question is, How much damage does 5300 defence reduce? If a bd hits 520 on you naked, how much damage will you recieve if you have 5.3k def?

5.3k def would reduce some over 50% damage. Let's say they don't have penetration, 520 would be reduced to around 230-260 somewhere around those numbers :bomb:

High defence low crit and low dodge, but use daggers and crystals for accuracy, vs decent defence but high crit and high dodge with armour bonus and use high amp scout gladius. I prefer to go for the faster kill even if it means sacrificing some def  :rofl:

We're not rouge but ya i agree with you i use killing whisper mixed with arena for a super fast kill like i get 1k + crit on some mcs :P while im crossing

We all know bds are shit im just here prove u lot bds can do some epic stuff :P

We're not rouge but ya i agree with you i use killing whisper mixed with arena for a super fast kill like i get 1k + crit on some mcs :P while im crossing

We all know bds are shit im just here prove u lot bds can do some epic stuff :P

Many bd can be unstoppable, at least melee vs melee, screw those damn warlocks and shamans  :facepalm:

Many bd can be unstoppable, at least melee vs melee, screw those damn warlocks and shamans  :facepalm:

True i perfer pvping a shaman then a warlock if they run your ducked lol

• 2 weeks later...