Ranger

initman01

Hay just want to ask the devs or anyone who may know, but has the defence of the ranger been slightly changed so its abit weaker now? and has the blessing been changed so it don't follow up with so many hits in 1 shot or not to crit as much??, My ranger feels like a noob all of a sudden an i haven't changed nothin :( things i could kill on my own before i can't do now, I.E fire couger? thats pathetic hes easy  :cray:

The same guy in the topic of warlock crying about barrier???wtf buddy,why 95% of rangers dont play with brain?whats wrong with that damn class,what u want???a sniper rifle for instant kill and more defense than tanks? :facepalm: .

Come on,rangers can have 3k def easy,my warlock is mage and have 2,4k def,you have a ducking strong weapon(crossbow),can kill players with 2k hp in 2 seconds!u have good skills,trap,scatter,BLESSING,come on,i really hate peoples like you,want be the most op ♥♥♥♥♥ on the game,look at others classes,barbs,mages,they are ducked,not rangers,so please,PLEASE,STOP SAYING RANGERS ARE WEAK :facepalm: ,ranger isn't the problem,ur brain is

The same guy in the topic of warlock crying about barrier???wtf buddy,why 95% of rangers dont play with brain?whats wrong with that damn class,what u want???a sniper rifle for instant kill and more defense than tanks? :facepalm: .

Come on,rangers can have 3k def easy,my warlock is mage and have 2,4k def,you have a ducking strong weapon(crossbow),can kill players with 2k hp in 2 seconds!u have good skills,trap,scatter,BLESSING,come on,i really hate peoples like you,want be the most op ♥♥♥♥♥ on the game,look at others classes,barbs,mages,they are ducked,not rangers,so please,PLEASE,STOP SAYING RANGERS ARE WEAK :facepalm: ,ranger isn't the problem,ur brain is

Yeah he surely want to be walking death machine. All children with complexes want to kill at sight. No chalenge, no logic, just simple killing.

Yeah he surely want to be walking death machine. All children with complexes want to kill at sight. No chalenge, no logic, just simple killing.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

everybody figured out that noob childish but still he is thinking he is pro  :facepalm: :facepalm:  what did he drink for became so ?

Ya its hard for rangers to kill those mobs because if you run they evade and if you stand and attack your defense will put you down. Rangers great for arena.

That's why Call of Duty (Cawadoody) is popular this days. Why not give Ranger a skill allowing him to Qu1kSc0p3 360 H34dSh0t n00bz?

For guys who only faced a ranger and never played it, better experience it. Its not only ranger who faces this also other ranged classes have this problem coz you cannot run from the mobs, you have to stand there and fight. Don't you agree. And this has nothing to do with the pvp.

Can you teach me how to become a pro, master?

sure :D get doom bow with luck and upgrade it to +9. also make revenge set +9 with new runes. u are now PRO  :crazy: :crazy:

also u dont need to know that how to farm eye.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ranger vs Sniper, Sniper win  :spiteful: , Headshot!

Hay just want to ask the devs or anyone who may know, but has the defence of the ranger been slightly changed so its abit weaker now? and has the blessing been changed so it don't follow up with so many hits in 1 shot or not to crit as much??, My ranger feels like a noob all of a sudden an i haven't changed nothin :( things i could kill on my own before i can't do now, I.E fire couger? thats pathetic hes easy  :cray:

I think things have been changed slightly.

Just remember.. rangers are not close range fighters, once someone or something get in your personal space.. you are weak. If you can keep some distance.. you are strong, OP even.

My ranger is +10 in bow and in some armour holding over 3k def and 438 att, i still find myself being killed quite easily or getting some serious hp drain. ( it might just be me being lazy and not keeping the distance lol pvp wise )

There is no hope for you, young Jedi.  :yahoo:

Why you think yourself so big? the real pro player must never die, never lose with balanced class, have all best equips and never make a mistake. you make one every post you write, i guess it's time to stop talking like that.

PS: Didn't find any change in ranger's defense, if you find, rogues will find too since they use same gears.

Why you think yourself so big? the real pro player must never die, never lose with balanced class, have all best equips and never make a mistake. you make one every post you write, i guess it's time to stop talking like that.

PS: Didn't find any change in ranger's defense, if you find, rogues will find too since they use same gears.

pro is playing black ops with a python only while lvl 50 prestige has a famas and win with the python(with no mods thank u) :dirol: