pay attention to old players

Dorej

Gm pay attention to us old players too i have had many different accounts since warspear furst came out.  Now on the new island norlant swamps i cant get hardly any gud items  but yet all the newbi chars get the best stuff.  I cant afford mcoin but i work hard and earn all my gold alon. Im not the only one that feels this way either. I hear alot of people say the same thing. PAY ATTENTION TO OLD PLAYERS PLZ :wacko:

Gm plz pay attention to old players n the swapz.  I have had mny different accounts since warspear came out.  Yet at the swapz im not gettin very many gud items but newbies get the best equipment. I cant afford mcoin but i work hard and earn my gold alone by questing and sellin items. Im not the only one that feelz this way. Ive heard mny ppl say the same thing. We are dedicated so plz GM PAY ATTENTION TO OLD PLAYERS TOO.  :aggressive:

i think my account is cursed....bcuz ALL the time i go to receive my "random" prize,i ALWAYS get the worst item of all(crystals/runes/junk equip lv14) :bad: :bad: in my opinion not only newbies got better stuff(all get,except me)

For me,theres no more reason to play this game....quit :facepalm: (not only bcuz i dont get good item,but also bcuz most of players (95%)lives now on new island)

Gm plz pay attention to old players n the swapz.  I have had mny different accounts since warspear came out.  Yet at the swapz im not gettin very many gud items but newbies get the best equipment. I cant afford mcoin but i work hard and earn my gold alone by questing and sellin items. Im not the only one that feelz this way. Ive heard mny ppl say the same thing. We are dedicated so plz GM PAY ATTENTION TO OLD PLAYERS TOO.  :aggressive:

SO TRUE. Almost every old player get stupid items from quest, and low levels running naked through swamps get the good stuff. Level 17's selling doom weapons, although they have NO IDEA what they hold  :facepalm:  They have no clue how old players spent months in lab to get those items.

• Developer

SO TRUE. Almost every old player get stupid items from quest, and low levels running naked through swamps get the good stuff. Level 17's selling doom weapons, although they have NO IDEA what they hold  :facepalm:  They have no clue how old players spent months in lab to get those items.

There are no difference in distributing items from quests, it's just a random.

We only could wish you a good luck.