DEVS BAN ILANINHA.

pat3ck29

devs why aren't you making an action?

now all of his chars are full set because of scam  :facepalm: :facepalm:

people are wasting so much hours for that items..

he made scamming a hobby LOL.

Ilaninha/ducks are the names of his chars.

ya...i hv told spanish about this case...

although banned is not everything. at least i need his 20lvl barb and shaman and lvl 18axe and all gears cant get again!!!..

I need him to know wt is the result of scammed ppl!!! :diablo: :diablo:

ya...i hv told spanish about this case...

although banned is not everything. at least i need his 20lvl barb and shaman and lvl 18axe and all gears cant get again!!!..

I need him to know wt is the result of scammed ppl!!! :diablo: :diablo:

sorry for what happened to you mate..

next time try to know the person first before you trust  :drinks:

You guys get upset about him getting things for free, while you lack common sense, sharp mind, and charisma.

If you get scammed, it's your fault.

You guys get upset about him getting things for free, while you lack common sense, sharp mind, and charisma.

If you get scammed, it's your fault.

Of course it s our fault.

Our fault : trust In people 

her fault : be a thief

She deserves a lesson.Just that.At least she have to lose items she stole , Not keep items , and enjoy it all...Wtf?So everybody can scamm and it s Ok ? Scammer have To be punished.

Of course it s our fault.

Our fault : trust In people

her fault : be a thief

She deserves a lesson.Just that.At least she have to lose items she stole , Not keep items , and enjoy it all...Wtf?So everybody can scamm and it s Ok ? Scammer have To be punished.

Thats right, when there is crime, there must be punishment. I will never understand ppl crying for losing chars after giving information about their accounts. This is ridiculous how easly can thiefs TAKE  items from any body. And i should say that ppl should finaly learn to read what we all are asking them to. I know our talking about scams , hacking .. bla bla .. etc is boring, but the same it is very IMPORTANT. So Im very surprised that still many players are being scamed. And what is more they are scammed often by their friends who they put trust into. So now u see our world is dominated by money and jelaousy.

Usually she offer to trade a good item with her account but how people very easy to get scammed  :facepalm:

How you could trade account?

By giving fake id and password and you will give the item?  :facepalm:

Same with noobs offering gift code.

OMG how easy to become very strong in this game.

If you wanna report her you should make a good report with evidence.

The one got scammed should be embarrassed.

Trust in trade?  :bad: LOL

C'mon guys, use your logic thinking

Most ppl that get scammed are greedy ppl.

They want to sell item at high price like 200 signs or 8400 coins..how you do it??

The trade slot limited at 5 slots, so its max trade is 50 signs but they want 200 signs  :facepalm:  they will get scammed easily.

There is no in game moderator so please don't try to sell items with insane price or you will never sell it or get scammed

You(all of you) never learn?

if it's to trade account, get the account first.

never give your items first.

buy a mind before start trading accounts.

WHY YOU WANT TO TRADE ACCOUNTS? MAKE YOUR STRONG INSTEAD!

Your right Slay, but it doesn't mean this person should keep doing this. It's wrong and it must be stoped.

Yes, being scammed is easily, and they should learn from their mistakes, but again, this doesn't mean the scammer walks away with no punishment.... It's like...yeah if a robber steals something it's the owner shop fault because he didn't press the alarm button or closed the door, etc... In the case we know the name, the evidence well...i hope they have some ss BUT we know all games have a DB (data base) and i hope they have a changlog or at least all items have some sort of unique id in the tables. So it would be quite easily to know where did this items come from and where did they go.

Don't be hard on them Slay XD don't get angry, we know you are telling this with good intentions xD

Regards.-

Slay...I know you are right..but do you have think that?200s is greedy...right ..i think it too..

but when you want to sell the lvl 18 weapon...it never cost 50s only..we need to transfer 3times to it...so how we do?they always said need to transfer in first time or 2nd time...we dont want get scammed too... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Usually she offer to trade a good item with her account but how people very easy to get scammed  :facepalm:

How you could trade account?

By giving fake id and password and you will give the item?  :facepalm:

Same with noobs offering gift code.

OMG how easy to become very strong in this game.

If you wanna report her you should make a good report with evidence.

C'mon guys, use your logic thinking

Most ppl that get scammed are greedy ppl.

They want to sell item at high price like 200 signs or 8400 coins..how you do it??

The trade slot limited at 5 slots, so its max trade is 50 signs but they want 200 signs  :facepalm:  they will get scammed easily.

There is no in game moderator so please don't try to sell items with insane price or you will never sell it or get scammed

Simple, Take a video.

You can sell 5 level 18 weapons to same person if you do it this way.

Even though you lose it, just upload the video, email it to support, get your items back, done

No slay , I 'm Not embarrassed.I don 't have reasons for be.

Yes , i make a mistake and acted like a fool ... But HEY.I 'm Not crying for my sings, it was my fault and it' s Ok , Just saying she deserve a punishement.And the one to be embarrassed is people that do this to others.Not Me At all.

Your right Slay, but it doesn't mean this person should keep doing this. It's wrong and it must be stoped.

Yes, being scammed is easily, and they should learn from their mistakes, but again, this doesn't mean the scammer walks away with no punishment.... It's like...yeah if a robber steals something it's the owner shop fault because he didn't press the alarm button or closed the door, etc... In the case we know the name, the evidence well...i hope they have some ss BUT we know all games have a DB (data base) and i hope they have a changlog or at least all items have some sort of unique id in the tables. So it would be quite easily to know where did this items come from and where did they go.

Don't be hard on them Slay XD don't get angry, we know you are telling this with good intentions xD

Regards.-

steal is diff than scam in most cases. here you can't take by force an item from other person if you didn't notice it... here you only get scammed if YOU make it possible. if get scammed is forced, why nobody never scammed me?

Slay...I know you are right..but do you have think that?200s is greedy...right ..i think it too..

but when you want to sell the lvl 18 weapon...it never cost 50s only..we need to transfer 3times to it...so how we do?they always said need to transfer in first time or 2nd time...we dont want get scammed too... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

sell the item for gold and buy signs by gold. i bet you won't get scammed that way.

steal is diff than scam in most cases. here you can't take by force an item from other person if you didn't notice it... here you only get scammed if YOU make it possible. if get scammed is forced, why nobody never scammed me? :facepalm:

cuz u r the most intelligent here and never do an error.Happy ? let 's stop  :bad:

we are idiots , you are intelligent , and scam is a good thing and doesn t deserve a punishement  :facepalm:

i sended to support with some pictures for ban this retard br ducks ilaninha espiao and any other more have?

thank you cross.  ;D  now this should serve as a lesson to everyone.

We will take care about that user.

Thank you for report.

:shok: Snorlax will take care of it, that is awesome!

Actually, I tried to talk to this "bandit" and really don't have a good attitude. I am shocked why people want to trade with this bad attitude player and get scammed.

Next time when doing big value trade just take as many as screenshot you can in the process and get someone to be a witness

i sended to support with some pictures for ban this retard br ducks ilaninha espiao and any other more have?

reddidck named player stole my signs some weeks ago.

he wanted to buy and i asked him to give the money to my other char

but when i logged back on my other char he ignored my both chars!! :facepalm:

reddidck named player stole my signs some weeks ago.

he wanted to buy and i asked him to give the money to my other char

but when i logged back on my other char he ignored my both chars!! :facepalm:

You trust a red dick with your money?  :unknw:

cuz u r the most intelligent here and never do an error.Happy ? let 's stop  :bad:

we are idiots , you are intelligent , and scam is a good thing and doesn t deserve a punishement  :facepalm:

that's what you say, not me. thank you for the good words.