[2012.10.16] Earn FREE Miracle Coins with TapJoy!

Kuzmitch

Why is it unfair??? Apple users barely get to play warspear because of long wait time. So dont call this unfair without considering that you actually get to play the game.

Опубликованное фото

AIGRIND company announces the launch of opportunity to earn FREE Miracle Coins for players in partnership with TapJoy on iOS* and Android. You can do small tasks to receive Miracle Coins.

Among the main tasks are to watch promotional video, download application and run it, or to reach a certain level in the application after installation. For these actions you get a different number of Miracle Coins, and the more complex the task, the more Moricle Coins you get. When the task is complete you can safely return to Warspear Online, for which you did all this before. And by the name of White Wanderer, you receive as much currency as was stated in TapJoy!

Enjoy the game!

*) The iOS version with TapJoy will be launched as soon it will be approved by the Apple testing team.

This doble MCoins was the Heaven!!! I got A Wedgehead Harvester and North Wolf for some Holiday Bags i bought with em  :lol:

its not devs fault they arent the one doing it so stop blaming them its tapjoy who choose who and when if u all have something to say tell tapjoy.. this is my opinion correct me if im wrong....

btw i agree that apple has to wait and android its a very common phone that almost everyone uses so they did good by putting only those 2... :good: