[2012.10.16] Earn FREE Miracle Coins with TapJoy!

Kuzmitch

There are more options on that page (http://www.motive8media.ca/news/1938-20-essential-social-game-monetization-tools-that-every-game-should-use) can't you select some other option which supports all phones or OS :unknw:

This is worse than your third island :facepalm:

Il say only this, its great that players get free mcoin reward. Congratz on that. And i accept that they are happy and excited etc. However, much of the Warspear population have Symbian os PC systems... (myself included). And many of those people have paid hundreds of dollars on buying mcoins, whilst some of the iOS/Android users have not, so this is how i think it is seen by Symbian/PC users: Those who have dedicated much of their personal time AND money on this game feel wronged because it does not matter how much u have played or how much you have paid, if you own a Android/iOS device, you automatically get free mcoins regardless of your dedication to the game. And i for one agree with that. It is an unfair advantage to the other players. As was said before, either give all platforms the same privileges, OR, don't give it to any. That way there will be no group singled out. And at the moment, the people who are singles out are non-Tapjoy "capable" users. That is all.

Just made a screenshot

Опубликованное фото

For those that are whining they can't participate because they use Symbian. Well don't worry, most of the free ones are only 1-10 mc, you have to pay for others that give you more mc. Pay close attention to the screenshot. Under the prize mc is a dollar sign on the ones you have to pay for. Most are monthly memberships too. This is not the first app to use this service. Many other apps run the same promotion for example the apps you download via Tapjoy. Remember Warspear is supported by players. It needs to generate cash to keep the game updated and be above the competition. This is one of the reasons y left a game. When they start getting desperate, everything starts to get very cheap and easy to obtain. I've noticed warspear is going in the same direction with item sales and weak updates. I hope they realize the players are more important than over selling the game.  :sorry:

Ok. This is just fake. I completed the same task 2 times (LuckyBingo)and got nothing. Wasting time :facepalm: (Yes. I installed it and played on live action)

Worked for me  :tease:

Tweek, try to play the bingo 6 times.

It says that for me

I totally agree Supreman. I opened my first gamer account very soon after Shadows of Berengar was released. Back then (it seemed) that the game was all about providing free entertaniment and fun to other people purefly for the sake of it. However, with the introduction of Astral Labyrinth, (and consequesntly the Miracle Shop) it became more about the purchasing of mcoins and increasing revinue than before. Now, with the release of Norlant Swamps, (and this is based on rumours i have heard) it seems that Warspear has become more about the sales on scrolls/bags/signs than ever before. Whilst i understand that in order for a game to succeed and develop one needs to gain an income to be able to employ better developers/animators/sound technitians etc, it is always important to keep the reason for the start of the game in mind. I am sure that the DEVs and Kuz constantly keep our interests and concerns in mind. However, it is easy (even if not on purpose) to accidentaly step on a line of expectation that has been drawn. And once that happens, it could have a very strong impact on a games population and popularity. It is always important to constantly remind oneself that without the players, a game is just a downloadable program on the internet. As with WOW, it is an ever evolving and developing game which costs money, i am sure we are all very aware of that, i for one have given my support this to this game financially a few times. There is nothing wrong with expecting payment for a service that is so thoroughly enjoyed by thousands of people, and in fact, that payment is necesary to keep it going. But at the same time it is important to realize that it is not all about the money made. The main income of any MMORPG is its gamer population. Because they are the best advertisement there can be. I have myself recomended this game to 30+ people so far, and all of them are now regular players. So in conclusion, yes it is important to make money from a game, however, that should not cloud ones vision of the really important part, which is the players. Because as i said earlier, without the players, a game is just a downloadable program on the internet.

I need to say this again,because some ppl get wrong idea about "complaining" about this issue. The point arent m coins or how many can u get for free, but feature that only some ppl can use,to tell u the truth i dont need free m coin and dont much care about free m coin, i buy them whan i need them and will contnue to buy them, the problem is that u cannot make some feature of the game available to some ppl and not to others.Lets say that the situation is rewerse tht only simbyan players can get free mcoin but nobady else can this tread would have much more comments and much more complaints. I know that devs dont care or read this thread, and we wont get an answer or solution or at least appology but devs i implore u dont make simillar moves in future where u single out groupe of players that can or cant use a feature in your game. That is all from me have a good night, im going to buy some m coins now ;D 

Well unless AIGrind gets credit you won't either  :lol:

:rofl: You might be right here ;D ;D I never bought a single MC.

I need to say this again,because some ppl get wrong idea about "complaining" about this issue. The point arent m coins or how many can u get for free, but feature that only some ppl can use,to tell u the truth i dont need free m coin and dont much care about free m coin, i buy them whan i need them and will contnue to buy them, the problem is that u cannot make some feature of the game available to some ppl and not to others.Lets say that the situation is rewerse tht only simbyan players can get free mcoin but nobady else can this tread would have much more comments and much more complaints. I know that devs dont care or read this thread, and we wont get an answer or solution or at least appology but devs i implore u dont make simillar moves in future where u single out groupe of players that can or cant use a feature in your game. That is all from me have a good night, im going to buy some m coins now ;D

Well lucky for you, you can actually purchase miracle coin. For a long time and still ongoing, many players can't buy miracle coin due to where they live. So you make a good point but we make another... As for what Rgecide said. I agree 100% brother let the revolution begin  >:D Let the players be heard  ;D

I tried download n play luckybingo in myandroid, but i dont get reward, how to get it?

access the game from warspear menu (miracle coins) you will get reward from each task.

After complete the task go back into warspear and your coin will replenish

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG i'v never laugh so much in my live. So many tears for 1-10 mccoins ;D Only to cry for low succed % of amp system :pardon: So many beggars..  :facepalm: Everyone want to be the best.

Dont forget that there could be a possibility that there will be many of u being "best". And u all say that u want chalenge game? How if all wanna free mccoins? If all wanna free "advantage"? Where is chalenge if Many ppl playing warspear Are better because of real money?

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG i'v never laugh so much in my live. So many tears for 1-10 mccoins ;D Only to cry for low succed % of amp system :pardon: So many beggars..  :facepalm: Everyone want to be the best.

Dont forget that there could be a possibility that there will be many of u being "best". And u all say that u want chalenge game? How if all wanna free mccoins? If all wanna free "advantage"? Where is chalenge if Many ppl playing warspear Are better because of real money?

Some idiots don't know how to make Free-to-Play games.... :facepalm:

Yeah devs now comes on unfair treatment same as quest rewards most the player got good doom weps is newbie what about us as a old player our luck is very low i observe on us server mostly have doom.weps are newbies or new player this is madness :facepalm:

So here is solution : Put a quest to game with possibility to earn Miracle coins. Just few in day,like daily.

Make it fair!!

i agree with chrono... make the quests like daily quests. so everybody can gain free miracle coins.  Make it Fair please.

On my iPod it says there is no new update, is this an issue with you guys or something on my iPod I used 3 other iPods as well and it still didn't have the update if you can fix this thank you :)

Yeah devs now comes on unfair treatment same as quest rewards most the player got good doom weps is newbie what about us as a old player our luck is very low i observe on us server mostly have doom.weps are newbies or new player this is madness :facepalm:

Madness?! THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant got mc with my apple device. But i used tapjoy before.  It can be reason of why i cant get mc wit tapjoy?

:crazy: duck i need that!!! Do you really get 510mc from some ducking wifi calling shit?  :bad: :dirol: :drinks:  :pleasantry: thats cool  :pleasantry:

Why cant symbian users and pc users get m.coins for free with partnerships to any other thing?

This is so unfair!!!! :cray: :bad: :facepalm:

Agree!  :facepalm:

Devs cant help it. Tapjoy sponsored devs so that Tapjoy could advertise their apps and stuff, and with us, the players patronizing, using these apps and stuff, Tapjoy would earn money and then devs get money too, and us players get mcoins. Reason why PC and symbian cant get is because they cant find a sponsor like Tapjoy, so lets just live with it, im symbian too. :)