Try to answer this one

Mayr

Question

I know most of you would talk trash but if I get my answer its worth. So, 1.Why I need to be 'strong' when I can level up to 20 with my lv12 weapons? 2.Why should we win arena to get arena points to collect arena weapons to win arena? 3.You attack opposite fraction only because you can attack them (trust me you will attack yourself if you could) what is so honorable when you kill the other players doing quest? You kill and be killed, and finally what do you achieve? Don't tell CC because those quests don't ask you to kill lv13. I appreciate all answers. Thank you 

10 answers to this question

1. Define what you mean. Indeed, leveling to 20 with 12lvl weapons proves your strenght, but what for? MMORPGs are heavily gear dependant. Both skill and gear is important.

2. Arena items are great choices for PvE. I was able to solo first island yellow bosses using lvl7 dagger +2 and lvl3 dagger +0 from shop, along with mask and armor for Honor. They give Health and crits, and actualy are free. I'm wearing them until I hit level 15, where I buy gloves boots and belt from arena, and mask and armor from Chainless League.

3. Some people do this because they get owned by people on their level, or other private reason. I won't tell which rogue with troll costume does it, though.

1. Define what you mean. Indeed, leveling to 20 with 12lvl weapons proves your strenght, but what for? MMORPGs are heavily gear dependant. Both skill and gear is important.

2. Arena items are great choices for PvE. I was able to solo first island yellow bosses using lvl7 dagger +2 and lvl3 dagger +0 from shop, along with mask and armor for Honor. They give Health and crits, and actualy are free. I'm wearing them until I hit level 15, where I buy gloves boots and belt from arena, and mask and armor from Chainless League.

3. Some people do this because they get owned by people on their level, or other private reason. I won't tell which rogue with troll costume does it, though.

b*tch crossfitt  :rofl: :rofl:

1.Why I need to be 'strong' when I can level up to 20 with my lv12 weapons?

You mean why you need weapons with higher dmg? In my believe this kind of online games are PvP based. Of course you can "avoid" this game format by doing hunts, playing with friends, etc... but you must understand that this is an online MMRPG based on PvP, when you have 2 factions that are designed to fight each other. If you read the storyline of the quest you will understand why.

2.Why should we win arena to get arena points to collect arena weapons to win arena?

Arena Gear is not only designed for Arena. Lot of people can afford those gears just by playing arena, meaning they don't need to spend gold. Thats why all consider them free. When you reach 2nd Island the first things you understand is that the other faction WILL kill you if they see you, not all of them, but 95% will, no matter what. In that exact moment you realize that you need to defend yourself, and that's where the Arena gear comes in play. It's the first gear with good bonuses and def against Humans. You can keep playing arena after you get them, or not. Your choice.

3.You attack opposite fraction only because you can attack them (trust me you will attack yourself if you could) what is so honorable when you kill the other players doing quest? You kill and be killed, and finally what do you achieve? Don't tell CC because those quests don't ask you to kill lv13.

Game is designed to be like this. It's frustrating most of the time, but that's the motivation of lots of people to improve...to be better with skills, to have better equipment, to find a group of people...just to revenge for all of those people of the other faction that killed you with no reason.

Have this in mind....ALL OF US, and i mean EVERY person in this games, except for devs, were killed with no reason, doing quest, standing chating, etc... and we all keep playing.

My opinion, hope it helps you :)

Regards.-

It's war games, just like in the wildlife predator should be over powered than its preys.

So if you wanna be a predator you should become stronger and stronger

1.Why I need to be 'strong' when I can level up to 20 with my lv12 weapons?

2.Why should we win arena to get arena points to collect arena weapons to win arena?

3.You attack opposite fraction only because you can attack them (trust me you will attack yourself if you could) what is so honorable when you kill the other players doing quest? You kill and be killed, and finally what do you achieve?

1:

Do you want to be a victim or a hunter? Everyone wants to be stronger and will do so.

2: Why do you think arena weapons are only used for arena? They are the easiest strong weapons to obtain.

3:

Role Playing Game: Game in which the player takes on another personality to have fun.

If you need more of an extended answer on number 3.. ill ask you. What is this game about? What is the storyline? Why havnt you assumed the role that you have chosen?

I know most of you would talk trash but if I get my answer its worth. So, 1.Why I need to be 'strong' when I can level up to 20 with my lv12 weapons? 2.Why should we win arena to get arena points to collect arena weapons to win arena? 3.You attack opposite fraction only because you can attack them (trust me you will attack yourself if you could) what is so honorable when you kill the other players doing quest? You kill and be killed, and finally what do you achieve? Don't tell CC because those quests don't ask you to kill lv13. I appreciate all answers. Thank you

1- To do the base of the game, kill your enemies.

2- To get items strong enough to beat all your enemies.

3-No, we attack opposite faction cause it's what we are supposed to do.

PLS: Don't forget warspear is a massive war game  :good:

I can kill anyone at any level except that I like to see my crits at levels 14 players  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont worry be happy ;)

So let's recap

1)You can get to lvl 20 using lvl 12 gear, you will die easier but to be fair not impossible to do, a lot of players did it before having access to a lot of the new gear that is available nowadays, not to say anyone used lvl 12 gear but I believe it can be done regardless

To get strong requires a few things, you need the right gear, it needs to be enchanted and amped

2) Yes arena points give access to arena armour and weapons, any npc with the name 'arena supplier' will give you a general idea of how many points you need, the currency used is arena points so don't worry about your gold there is no charge on top of the arena points

3) Some people do enjoy ganking ppl when they are trying to do something or when they are completely defenceless but that's just human nature, ppl love doing it, I don't know why but that's life for you, nit just in warspear but any other PvP based game, it is basically survival of the fittest, they don't even get anything out of it apart from a buzz, the only ones that are worth killing are high lvls 18+ for certain quest, so no it has no relevance yet ppl do it, sorry but that's how it will always be

My advice is to play YOUR game and don't let anyone dictate what you do, your friends are those that help in situations where others would not, they are not ppl that tell you you're not good enough, you're good enough if you believe you are, no matter how many times you die, like I said we all die in certain situations, that's just part of the game, but the best view to have is to just chill and enjoy it, in death or glory, as long as your enjoying it, it doesn't matter what others think

There are some really useful guides in the section of the same name I'd give them a good scouring that would help you out a lot

Hope that helped, sincerely, Willy