Scammer in game...

cherrybia

Hi all , I just wanna write this post cause i was scammed and wanna share the name.

Just please pay attention and nobody trade with this person.

Ilahnina told Me she sell Glaive level 18 but that her bag was full , So asked Me to give 50signs to her character level 10 Padisah,and i did (yes i 'm idiot ) then she trade whit Hinluvbi , she gives him my 50sings , he gave her axe level 18 and then...she log off!!She scamm both In 5 minutEs...

Some people say ducks is her character too,but i m Not sure at all.

So guys , dont trust her Or you ll be scammed...

And please if you know about others scammers please post here and let all know they re names...!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Some people say ducks is her character too,but i m Not sure at all.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

I'bored of angry people pm Me. So :

1- I never said ducks is a scammer.I 'm Not a lier.I Just said that I  wasn t sure at all , but that lot people say it.

If it 's wrong , i'm sorry.(I m only sure that he pm and say Ilahnina was a good girl and to accept trade , lol , she scammed Me)

2-The most funny things are ducks and Ilaninha pm Me , asking for delete this post Or they write i am the scammer.

3 - I 'm sorry for you guys , (Ilahnina) but all know i m a honest person.You can post here Or In trade that i m the scammer,but nobody can believe it.Even devs Or airgrind company can verify it.I have all tickets confimation of my purchased.

All can confirm i don t need to scamm.So stop menace Me.

I lose 50sings , you lose respect...You lose more than Me.

That 'S ALL.

• 2 weeks later...

Another scammers in this game are Thebora  and Righteagle  they offers you miracle coins hacked and need yours profile. I gaved my acc and scamm me and scamm many players with my acc :(  So don't belive they stole your acc not gave you miracle coins. Don't gave to anyone id and pass !

Don't gave to anyone id and pass !

Really?  :facepalm: Cheaters!! :diablo: You think u can be "the best" by buying mc from foreigners? Stupid!!! How many times we must tell you not to give ur acc information to others, HOW MANY?? This gets boring each time. I will not sorry for ur lost accounts, because it is only your fault. Yours and only yours! I have enough of stupidity of players who think that u can have something for free in games like this.

Another scammers in this game are Thebora  and Righteagle  they offers you miracle coins hacked and need yours profile. I gaved my acc and scamm me and scamm many players with my acc :(  So don't belive they stole your acc not gave you miracle coins. Don't gave to anyone id and pass !

RightEagle was created by me,but some idiot hacked it  :fool: ,if you see this nick in other games its not the scamer its just me. :mega_shok: :facepalm:

name yslexe scommer don't  believe she's 16 level healer she's keep my gold i ask her so many time give me my gold i want back my gold she said duck u. so don't believe this has fcker

she said friend i need repair my item i don't have gold pleas give me 500 gold i give u tomorrow so i give 500 gold another day i need to rapier my item i don't have gold i play in map 3 so my item r broken i talk her

m.hi

y.hi

m.i need 500 gold

y.what

m.i need 500 gold for repair my item

y.i don't have

m.i give yesterday 500 gold

y.what

m.friend i need gold

y..................

next day

m.hi friend

y.hi

m.please give me 500 gold

y.wtf

m.my item r broken

y.i don't have

next day

m.hello

y........

m.hello

y.what u need

m.i want my gold back

y.i don't have

m.i want my gold back

y...........

m.hello

y.wtf

m.i need now

y.go hell

m.......??????!!!!!!!.....%

so don't believe her she is evil i give 500 gold to her next 3 days i begged to her so i hate yslexe beware

Also Shoutime mc and elthoro elf scammers :! in eu emerald But CROSSFIT JULIN POOJA VANITYX THIS PLAYERS SAY HOW I CAN GIVE BACK MY ACC NOW I M VERY HAPPY AND THANK AGAIN thank also on all team warspear online they give me back my acc 29days have ban but after  i can play again ty much NOW PLAY IN MCLAND many ppl say mc bad in elf land but mc good pplayers i like play with them and kill elf from my rogue :P

Also Shoutime mc and elthoro elf scammers :! in eu emerald But CROSSFIT JULIN POOJA VANITYX THIS PLAYERS SAY HOW I CAN GIVE BACK MY ACC NOW I M VERY HAPPY AND THANK AGAIN thank also on all team warspear online they give me back my acc 29days have ban but after  i can play again ty much NOW PLAY IN MCLAND many ppl say mc bad in elf land but mc good pplayers i like play with them and kill elf from my rogue :P

you don 't need to say thanks to us , we only inform you how to send report for have back you account and it was a pleasure..and I 'm So Happy reading that you will have it back...Now Just pay more attention, Everybody make mistakes..Hope you get soon your account and enjoy it...see you on Mc side!

she said friend i need repair my item i don't have gold pleas give me 500 gold i give u tomorrow so i give 500 gold another day i need to rapier my item i don't have gold i play in map 3 so my item r broken i talk her

so don't believe her she is evil i give 500 gold to her next 3 days i begged to her so i hate yslexe beware

I don't respect any beggars in the game, they are lazy people, asking 100g is embarrassing coz its just need to do 1 quest only.

Although its easy to get 100g by completing a quest but its need time so 100g is worth.

Mostly I don't give gold to these lazy ppl instead offering to help his/her to do a quest

never conduct a deal for more items/resources that you can both trade it all in one exchange process. its not really anyones fault that items are so expensive ppl demand hundreds of signs for one item, but the scammers abuse that fact so hard. I never trade with anyone outside of my social/friend groups - unless it can be done as a safe and regular exchange. Theirs good people out there and id trust my whole bag under the supervision with a good 6-7 people and thank you for being such stand up people, full of respect, compation and kindness. I think you guys know who you are ;)

I ignore any people who offers me any kind of crap for no reason. I just love that ignore list.

I like wen any help me.And i must say thank .If no one no say how take my acc back I maybe stoped the game i was very sad.he helping me time on time and i paying on him i thing trust on him but...i m new player in mc and he was my friend /// u can trust only on friendly from old time///