pleas delet ''Norlant Swamps''  

27 members have voted

1. 1. pleas delet ''Norlant Swamps''

• want delet island
    • no want delet island
    • i don't know

bad new island where play small ppl serv cant hunt because all want only quest

Next newbie too never kill boss island 1 becasue high lvl all time new island

Only rich player done all quest swamp island ...

no longer needed : sea , lake , animated and all boss  becasue better island stupid :!

Next newbie too never kill boss island 1 becasue high lvl all time new island

First: I do only 2 interesting quests in new islands, and maybe try the aquaduct 2 times, but then i'm bored about teleporting all the time. So i go almost everyday to ilsenort to help others with (mini or chainless)-bosses.

Second: Full parties level 14/15 can do all the bosses they want, so they don't need higher levels.

Third: This is the 10th+ (lost counting) topic about discussing the new islands...

Why deleting? see how little people are in irselnort? The towns are whole ours!! :drinks: Bosses are ours to kill  :friends:

Let the new island be. Let them get the best eq and quit, we would have more space ;D

And pls dont start new topics about new update, its starting to be boring..

Swamps gets boring very fast because of all the hours wasted teleporting randomly so I go back to Irselnort every now and then, help with quests. Besides, it's easier doing Irselnort quests for levelling up for lower level players so you'll find my ranger roaming the grasslands every so often.

So chill, the Swamps cannot be the death of Irselnort. Both are vital in different ways

No not delete. Just change items. Lab should still have the strongest items in it. The new map should have lv 18 items, but it should be blue. Like bg has red lv 15 items, and AA drops lv 15 items, just blue and slightly weaker stats.

Before this update the game had some meaning, spending days with friends farming lab, trying to get the best gear. And if you did get lb 18 equips, you felt like you achieved something, and you were proud of it. Now there is no point anymore. The spirit of the game is dead. You cannot even play as a group in the new map.

I say keep it, just change the gear you get from "luck".

No not delete. Just change items. Lab should still have the strongest items in it. The new map should have lv 18 items, but it should be blue. Like bg has red lv 15 items, and AA drops lv 15 items, just blue and slightly weaker stats.

Before this update the game had some meaning, spending days with friends farming lab, trying to get the best gear. And if you did get lb 18 equips, you felt like you achieved something, and you were proud of it. Now there is no point anymore. The spirit of the game is dead. You cannot even play as a group in the new map.

+1

Its funny u say rich ppl can only go swampz  im definetelt not rich but i have a lvl 20 druid  and n my opinion healing classes r the best way to navigate the swapz.

Small level players must be rich and stun opposite faction players ASAP to succeed, because all of them kill u if you are weak.

Healers may be good agaisn't enemies, but melee classes rape them before they have time to heal.

Being lv 20 druid in swamp is easy, because nobody attacks you because they don't want to die.

No more, no less to say! Thats why im still "working" in Irs.