Scammer detected on EU

Tsja

My arena-ranger level 10 just found a scammer. Everyone is warned... And i hope devs will ban/remove this person.

Опубликованное фото

I like being warned by you  :give_rose:

;)

When i put this on trade-chat, some people confirmed and some even made the mistake. They lost gold/gear, or even worse, their whole account.  :facepalm:

What a pity some ppl are loosing their acc, their money, their time bc of these scumbugs..

isn't because of them... is because they are fool enough to get scammed... they can't steal you by force... only if you let them do it! SO STOP LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANNA DO!

isn't because of them... is because they are fool enough to get scammed... they can't steal you by force... only if you let them do it! SO STOP LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANNA DO!

Did you copy and paste the same everywhere ?You are So funny.

Acting like an "I KNOW EVERYTHING"...come on everybody make mistakes (Not you of course ) ...Even if the people that be scammed has a bigg part of fault , you can 't justify scammers.Never.And Yes I 'm agree when you say that we have to pay attention and don t let people scamm us. :facepalm:

Acting like an "I KNOW EVERYTHING"...come on everybody make mistakes (Not you of course ) ...Even if the people that be scammed has a bigg part of fault , you can 't justify scammers.Never.And Yes I 'm agree when you say that we have to pay attention and don t let people scamm us. :facepalm:

Everything is just depending on view. You can't say scammers are dangerous. If you are smart enough to avoid them, or even outplay them, then they are no threat. If you get scammed, well, you learn a good lesson (and the lesson is better, the more you lost in process).

I respect your opinion, and that's my opinion, and you are free disagree with it.

Everything is just depending on view. You can't say scammers are dangerous. If you are smart enough to avoid them, or even outplay them, then they are no threat. If you get scammed, well, you learn a good lesson (and the lesson is better, the more you lost in process).

I respect your opinion, and that's my opinion, and you are free disagree with it.

That 's right. :good:

If nobody let them scam, won't exist scammers. isn't this simple? So if someone get scammed... the one who scam you didn't anything else than ask you to let him steal you... if you say yes for it, is it my fault to you start judging the way i act? judge yourself first and see if you right on your judgement about me.

• 4 months later...

solo is not a scammer

lol topice 6 month ago  :facepalm:

Hahaha. This is old  ;D

The best thing was; after this i shouted in trade-chat sooloo tried to scam me, and then solo shouted back that i was a scammer.  :aggressive:

• 2 weeks later...

Justin =O

I like being warned by you  :give_rose:

That doesnt mean solooo is scamming he saying give your id like your email linked to your account and he will buy you mcoins and by the way this is no scam if he was asking for the password then yes it is a scam but that shows no proof of soloooo scamming he is my friend and just because hes my friend all you people will say he lies because he backs him up...

NO i dont i hate scammers people who steal accounts and things from other players and theres no harm done so why ban him really infer the text and read read and read it again till you notice what soloooo is talking about

FYI;

This was posted on 14th october 2012.

And 2nd;

Someone who is asking for login information is acting against the rules. He is asking me to share my id and password. Read the rules.

NO i dont i hate scammers people who steal accounts and things from other players and theres no harm done so why ban him really infer the text and read read and read it again till you notice what soloooo is talking about

I do hate scammers. They are destroying the game for a lot of (maybe naive) players.

And you should read read read and read again what solo was asking from me, and read read read and read again the rules...

Tsja look he did not scam you he was just asking like he couldve sent a text to buy that person mcoin i know solooo verry well and so does wolfsy cherrybia if you read this i hope u understand why u should clear solooos name in the scammer list

Tsja look he did not scam you he was just asking like he couldve sent a text to buy that person mcoin i know solooo verry well and so does wolfsy cherrybia if you read this i hope u understand why u should clear solooos name in the scammer list

nvm solo has make a new acc,,,, at lvl 15 solo was scameed then he givme all his stuff from another acc razvan he said he quit someone learn how to get his acc back so he retake hes acc,,why the devs not bann him at lvl 15 and bann him now at lvl20 whit all his gear +9???and u know what,,i like scammers they are not the problem if u are a noob and give someone ur pas and id well u deserve whats next the world is full of smart ppl and foul ppl if u get scameed tsja that means u are to stupid ;) they wanna get mcoins for free :fool: wake up nothing is free in this world..

FYI;

This was posted on 14th october 2012.

And 2nd;

Someone who is asking for login information is acting against the rules. He is asking me to share my id and password. Read the rules.

I do hate scammers. They are destroying the game for a lot of (maybe naive) players.

And you should read read read and read again what solo was asking from me, and read read read and read again the rules...

and the rules say,,dont give ur id and pass to anyone,,u break the rules u pay the price  :yahoo: and after they see they was scameed they go to forum and chat and cry ..i wass scammed i was scammed.. :facepalm:

You two are absolutely right. Asking people to break the rules is perfectly fine. (notice the sarcasme)

Not hating scammers and blaming the victims... you are making an absolute fool of yourself. What you are saying is; i throw a brick through the window of your car and steal the radio. It was your fault to park the car next to a brick!  :facepalm:

By the way; i did not give my id and password so i was not scammed and came not here to cry about it. I created this topic to warn others.