New island concept and few minor suggestions

Azebu

Hello.

My names are Azebu and Armea.

This is very long thread, but if you will read this, you won't regret it.

To do list : Add some graphical thingies, for pleasure of eyes, and easier understanding.

Recently I came up with idea, and there wasn't any other MMO I could head to, so hear me out.

Maybe let's start with minor ones, so you'll read them.

1. Utilizing items not suitable for faction.

1a) Shared Auction House - as name indicates, this allows to give away items to enemies, by trading with them

1b) Refiner - blacksmith skilled in reforging items brought to him. His years of training allow him to slightly or overally improve provided item, for a fee. Say, you bring him a lance, he will turn it into hammer. You give sun staff, he turns it into dark one. *optional*For bigger sums of gold, he could even turn one weapon into another, like a 2h-axe into a bow, or leather armor into cloth armor.

2. Resilience would gain much interest if it reduced duration of debuffs.

3. I recently started working on Warspedia (sig related). It would be nice if dev/mod could help me with several things. By that I don't mean values at all amp levels, but things like abilities damage equations, chances of amp success, luck based events, free ticket timer, and other stuff I cant remember now.

4. More character slots. I am ready to pay 200 mc for new character slots. Maybe a soulbound item for completing all quests?

5. Tweaking secret chests. Druids getting parry runes? Come on, if you give them unique names, make them have unique items.

6. Sending mails.

7. Axes for Rogues.

Ok. So let's head to the main course.

I thought of levels 18-22 content with something new, not seen in other MMOs. And I got it.

Isle of Conflict.

An Irselnort sized map, maybe even bigger. About 11 cities, one shared - with docks, and 5 per faction, one being the capital. You can feel the war in air. The scent of blood floating in the middle. NPCs fighting in never ending combat.

Quests would focus mainly on helping your own faction, and ruining enemy faction. Sneaking into armory, killing animals, ambushing guards and opening gates for monsters, and fighting enemies trying to do the same.

Now here is the catch. This time, it's not Sentinels vs. Legion.

Upon sailing, player gets a quest. He needs to pick one tribe, A or B, and talk to chief in capital. Player becomes friendly with one, and unfriendly with another. When he joins a selected tribe, he joins one tribe, and is now enemy of another. Rogue and archer fight together, if they are in same tribe. Let's say our example player in this thread joined tribe A.

So, the new factions will include some things. Players will have special badges near nickname, indicating faction and rank. The friendlists will be separate from normal world. You can add both mclan and elves, based they are in tribe A. Gaining reputation decreases it for the same amound in tribe B.

So, what to do to avoid entire enemy tribes camping in the towns? They will get bored. In enemy capitol, maybe 2-3 quests will be available. things like killing chief. Players in hometowns receive 25% bonus to health, def, damage, stats. They can buy extra guards and buffs with badges.

While talking about buffs, there will be 5 statues, which will divide map into 5 parts. The statue can be conquered by players, and when a tribe has a control of it, all members gain buffs like bonus damage, health, drop rate, badges from kills, less durability loss, faster mana and health regen, etc. Those bonuses will be split between two buffs - local and global. Local one is active when player is in area under influence of statue, and global is active as long as one statue is conquered(of course the more you control the stronger is buff).

Because the area is for 18-22, it means new items are bound to appear. I thought of 4 sets.

First one is blue for levels 18-19, and you get it from quests.

Next one are purple items for badges, designed for level 19-20. To buy them you need to gain rep with your tribe (similiar to chainless league). When you are friendly, you can buy gloves and belt. For honored, helmet, boots and jewelery. Revered - weapon and armor.

Third items are dropped from bosses. They come in two versions - weaker (Lv. 21), and stronger (Lv. 22). Both are purple. 22s surely bind on Equip, dunno how with 21s.

Last but definitely not least, crafted sets. Red tiered items (weapons still purple), for levels 22. In capitol there will be 'workbench' at where you can check recipes, and when you are revered - craft them. Recipes will be - 22lvl item (armor/weapon, obviously the same type as the one you craft, runes get transfered, amplification loses one grade), big soul (dropped from bosses at 1/2-1/3 rate of normal drops, or purchased for mc), 2-3 ingridients in huge amounts (about 50-300 for plants and respawning earth resources, 1k-2.5k for common drops like furs, claws), 10 dyes from daily quests (armors only), and badges.

Wait, 7 thousand of items?! Based someone unlocks all bag slots, he still can carry only 1k! Not to mention people who don't have them. Well, that's the point of workbench. Player can activate up to 2 recipes at the same time. When player opens activated recipe, the box showing how many items have been added will appear. When player clicks icon, a window will show, and there player can add items. Added items will be transferred to recipe, so player can gather more. You can add any amount, whenever you want, until you add enough.

The crafted items will have colors of the tribe(it would be cool if belts were visible, maybe as pants or just big buckle?). The best items will be crafted weapon and armor, drop rings and amulet, and cape. Cape of Warchief. When you are exalted with tribe, go to warchief, and ask him for it. He will tell you to kill enemy warchief, and bring HIS cape(it will be quest item, with weak stats). Then, bring it back, and royal tailors will dye it for you and enchant with enchants of (limited) choice, free of charge.

Got bored with your tribe? Head to docks, talk to guy  who first greeted you there, and he will give you trial. If you make it, you will become neutral. Then head to chief, and he'll welcome you. You will have corresponding quests unlocked in tribe B. When you become neutral, your crafted items will become faded, losinh color and a bit of power (becoming on par with lvl22 items), and your cape will disappear. Simply get some dyes to give them back their color, and do the warchief quest again.

That's all. Comment.

omg brain hurts but yes love it this would be great to have a rogue and archer work ing together or a bd ,dk, barb, and warlock!!!!! freaking EPIC!!!! :yahoo:  this has to happen :pardon:

When I get chance, I'll add some propositions for tribe colors.

I wouldn't like red and blue, because everyone would go red. But we'll see.

i like the idea of the "refiner" and the working with a ranger(i want to work with a ranger)whaoooo this could be so newwwwww 4groups????warzone???statues for each group???conquer???

whaaaoooo NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL WAR

1. Utilizing items not suitable for faction.

Refiner - blacksmith skilled in reforging items brought to him. His years of training allow him to slightly or overally improve provided item, for a fee. Say, you bring him a lance, he will turn it into hammer. You give sun staff, he turns it into dark one. *optional*For bigger sums of gold, he could even turn one weapon into another, like a 2h-axe into a bow, or leather armor into cloth armor.

4. More character slots. I am ready to pay 200 mc for new character slots.

5. Tweaking secret chests. Druids getting parry runes? Come on, if you give them unique names, make them have unique items.

These minor idea's i support.

Adding a bit extra to 4 I would like to suggest also adding a shared storage chest between chars on account.. it also might solve number 1's issue if you could share items from your chars of opposing factions.

Also multi profile storage.. im not the only one on my device who plays this game. Im just tired logging in again all the time afterwards.  :blush:

If only devs were giving a damn about what community wants.

I'm calling this now - the most interesting things in 3.2 will be money-related.

If only devs were giving a damn about what community wants.

I'm calling this now - the most interesting things in 3.2 will be money-related.

Of course that they will be.  :dirol: Event = Good Moneymaker, but honestly we all like events :drinks:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Love this idea  :good:

i couldnt but to notice that you are commenting on each of azepu post from last year :facepalm:

good idea indeed but since we getting lvl22 i think each class should have 1new skill too :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Azebu bro,, LOOK I don't want to mess with our ideas.

I see you got your own Ideas of Island concepts, then why don't you just focus on this idea?

Why do you need to visit my Thread?

Please bro your freaking me out, don't check all my post.

I had enough , I don't like arguments and cursing from you....

Bro .........

I'm trying to be  diplomatic here, please lets just respect our own ideas..

well, that's the thing, this is the forums bro. this is where we discuss things, either we like it or not.

YOU must tolerate getting criticism from others ._. not everyone here  agrees with your ideas you know .-.

well, that's the thing, this is the forums bro. this is where we discuss things, either we like it or not.

YOU must tolerate getting criticism from others ._. not everyone here  agrees with your ideas you know .-.

Yeah man, but if some ♥♥♥♥ing Gay like Azebu stalked you, its NOT VERY TOLERABLE WTF!

He said he likes me!

Shit!! I dont want a gay lover! go die Azebu! ♥♥♥♥♥♥!

Tang-ina kang Bakla ka! :aggressive:

Read what he said here: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83480.30

Wew, Azebu! Really like your suggestions! Altho is gonna give alot of trouble for devs to add it, if they add it!

Ah, so you understand my feelings now.

We can finaly be together. Please, tell me your address, I'll take soonest train to come to you!

We'll make consensual love, our bodies fused together.

Don't try to ignore me, I'll track down your address. You cannot kill my feelings.

Kimi, why did you block messages from me? Do you hate me? Don't worry. I'll make you love me again.

That made me laugh alot hahahha

Psycho gf feelings!  ;D ;D ;D