Farewell... for now.

Zythus

I'm entombing Zythus and leaving Warspear.

I've put much thought into this. I felt it was time to go.

Maybe one day I will return. But in the meantime, thank you guys for the memories shared on this game. I will remember you all.

Selamat tinggal

Abschied

Wida

Tam biet

Adieu

Despedida

Farewell..  :give_rose:

Here are a fraction of my memories I was able to capture.

24515_.png

24516_.png

24517_.png

24518_.png

just don't cry like sneakyme wen he quit n came back :facepalm: but ill miss  u no homo :! lol u were good competition cya even tho I hate u just gunna miss the competition

just don't cry like sneakyme wen he quit n came back :facepalm: but ill miss  u no homo :! lol u were good competition cya even tho I hate u just gunna miss the competition

Lol your so funny....Especially the pic of you flashing your rent money, /Lame - I don't understand why you even keep trying to come after me, it's like fighting a losing battle, pick someone else bro lol seriously,

let me tell u my rent is 1200$ cuz that's how much in my hand if u can count

Hahahahah /Smh - Bro I'm done giving you attention, you're seriously not worth my time, and bro, I'm keeping it all the way real when I say that to...Your Literally a Nobody to me  :unknw: ~

Back on Subject: Good Luck Zythus, had some good times man  :drinks:

shane.......... :cray: i dunno what to say, im totally speechless....i dun want to say "Goodbye" coz i know ur gonna return someday,so maybe ill save it for awhile..as i said,i still want to pvp your barb,see him with Doom sword/axe....but for now,goodluck on ur rl,wish u all the best,and im gonna miss u  :cray: :cray: :cray:  farewell :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

Bye Bye Bye I remember you killing my ranger 6 times in a row from doing chainless and finally got you to 25% hp with 2 rangers supporting me :rofl: 

Even though you killed me countless times all over irselnort its still sad to see you go man, I'll miss the challenge of fighting you. You were practically a red boss among the Mountain Clan  :drinks:

Dang, I didn't really know you but you were always good competition in pvp cave. I'll miss everyone that actually played by the pvp cave rules. Cya

lol welcome back :clapping: .So soon  :shout: .Today u killed me at pvp cave.(22/10/12) :bad:

There is only one other person to my knowledge that has access to my character. Must've hopped on mine for a little bit... even though this person's barb is almost just as strong.  :wacko:

As for how I'm doing, things are getting back on track in short term. There is still much to do though, long ways to go.

When I return, I'll have a lot of ideas in store.

There is only one other person to my knowledge that has access to my character. Must've hopped on mine for a little bit... even though this person's barb is almost just as strong.  :wacko:

he made us suprised a bit :wacko:

:yahoo: :drinks: :yahoo: :friends:Glad your back even if its only for a little while. We at mc really missed uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :) welcome back shane! Happy your home.

:yahoo: :drinks: :yahoo: :friends:Glad your back even if its only for a little while. We at mc really missed uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :) welcome back shane! Happy your home.

:friends:  Truth is after I left, things got quiet and boring fast. I tried to find something else to do, but failed. However, don't expect to see me too often. I got 2 jobs to keep up with now.

wow and dint even answer when i pm'ed.

I had my hands full at that moment. Apparently reappearing after a month places quite a spotlight on your private chat.  :wacko:

Haha silly zythus. I have come up with a problem that I don't know if anyone else has but I have come to find out that one does not simply quit warspear, warspear quits you. =O lol.