2/4 increase physical / magical power and defense by 7% for 20 seconds

3/4 increase physical / magical power and defense by 10% for 30 seconds

4/4 increase physical / magical power and defense by 15% for 45 seconds

Blood Protection

1/4 20% damage reduction

1/4 30% damage reduction

1/4 40% damage reduction

1/4 50% damage reduction for 8 seconds

i'm sorry i don't exactly remember the duration for blood protection from 1 to 3, but i think its the same for all levels ( could be wrong )

hope this help

Yes brother this helped a lot, and i have certain that will help a lot of others players.
Thank you, but a one more question.
I am a DK and for first new i pick deathcall, and for second what is better for a pve DK ? 
I not like the new secret reserves, and of the all others im thinking to chose between these two of the topic.
And if is possible, you can confirm the time of the blood protection in 3/4 ? 
Thank you since now. 🙂

10 hours ago, YamiKishi said:

Yes brother this helped a lot, and i have certain that will help a lot of others players.
Thank you, but a one more question.
I am a DK and for first new i pick deathcall, and for second what is better for a pve DK ? 
I not like the new secret reserves, and of the all others im thinking to chose between these two of the topic.
And if is possible, you can confirm the time of the blood protection in 3/4 ? 
Thank you since now. 🙂

To be honest, the most important thing for a PvE death knight (or any tank) is defense, the more you have of it the more likely that you will survive.

So in that case I suggest getting aura of hatred, the 15% increase in defense is important, just remember to always activate aura of hatred before dark shield to get it's full potential.

The new secret reserve is in no way bad, developers will never make an ability useless, it's just that you need to invest more into health regeneration than before to acquire needed results.

Regarding level 3 blood protection, I tried to find it's duration but was not able to, I am pretty sure thou that it's 8 seconds for all levels, since there is no meaning in lowering it below that, but I don't have proof for it, you just have to take my words

Hope you find the results that you're looking for

Edited by FakeUser

5 hours ago, FakeUser said:

To be honest, the most important thing for a PvE death knight (or any tank) is defense, the more you have of it the more likely that you will survive.

So in that case I suggest getting aura of hatred, the 15% increase in defense is important, just remember to always activate aura of hatred before dark shield to get it's full potential.

The new secret reserve is in no way bad, developers will never make an ability useless, it's just that you need to invest more into health regeneration than before to acquire needed results.

Regarding level 3 blood protection, I tried to find it's duration but was not able to, I am pretty sure thou that it's 8 seconds for all levels, since there is no meaning in lowering it below that, but I don't have proof for it, you just have to take my words

Hope you find the results that you're looking for

Yes, i find. thank you for all. 
After all i think that i go take the aura of hatred