what are u want or expecting in next update???

icewind

lol,, is it necessary to have nude war :lol:

im rarely seen any low lvl war or nude/naked war

its fun n funny tho

in fact now games became walkspear

I expected new interestning story line with old classic quests (i like it). I expected new Irsernolt but in another theme, so new island with parts, every part guarding by npcs, with one town in each part one boss in each part. New gears (cc weapos suck),  new thriling cc quests with more trading factions, not only chainless league, maybe warriors league, rangers league, or magic league where u could get some new skills blessings etc.

WAR war and WaR.........

8 ppl in party

new bosses with completely new drops(back to farming)

i agree with all but more with can add more people to the party  :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

i agree with all but more with can add more people to the party  :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

Agree, and we could do some raids!! :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

I'd be disappointed if the next level cap is anything less than 30. I want the next island to be sufficiently large for many quests and a good, well-planned, preferably bug-free storyline. I want terrains to range from grasslands to thick forests(Melvendil style) to volcanic rockies. Also "many" bosses because Irselnort was a really painful experience before the lab.

PvP zones, complex higher level hunting and PvP areas, elaborate dungeons, new team PvP's in addition to plain old arena, like (but not explicitly) capture-the-flag or something similar. New skills and new modes of character attribute enhancements.

I'm sure I'll think of more soon lol.

Just raise the level cap in next update. No also make new weapons and also new fraction and also new market and also new method of getting weapons and also new ways to get gold and also put weapons in shop and also new look and also new war zones and also  hmmm. . . . . that's all for now :blush:  :rofl:

Just raise the level cap in next update. No also make new weapons and also new fraction and also new market and also new method of getting weapons and also new ways to get gold and also put weapons in shop and also new look and also new war zones and also  hmmm. . . . . that's all for now :blush: :rofl:

You don't want much :rofl:

The most important for me is the gears diversity, the devs should design more and more new gears.

Many great MMOG have a lot of item diversity.

Since the character development come from the items as well, for instant full gears with dodge oriented will make your char very hard to hit.

I have seen that raising level cap will not be implemented for a long time as well as new story or new island. Please learn how about Norlant the new island?