"Could not connect to server"

Slade saber

Currently system bans for 10-30 minutes if it founds "abnormal" activity from one IP address. It can happen in different ways:

1. You play from several clients from the same IP address.

2. You click "too much" in the game and overflow the packets queue. Ususally it happens on PC client. Try to reduce the number of clicks you usually use.

And, the main thing - it's the new system which is currently we tune. In the number of days we will find the "right condition", so please wait a little bit.

Currently system bans for 10-30 minutes if it founds "abnormal" activity from one IP address. It can happen in different ways:

1. You play from several clients from the same IP address.

2. You click "too much" in the game and overflow the packets queue. Ususally it happens on PC client. Try to reduce the number of clicks you usually use.

And, the main thing - it's the new system which is currently we tune. In the number of days we will find the "right condition", so please wait a little bit.

Limit for 2 connections from same ip is a silly solution imo  :aggressive:

ye its really silly solution... I play this game with my brother on the same pc, so what you offer to us? Buy one more pc? :D

Guest Mioco

ye its really silly solution... I play this game with my brother on the same pc, so what you offer to us? Buy one more pc? :D

the number of computers will not increase the number of ip addresses

try Marcin's method http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=4582.0

It seems like you didn't understand my words. You can't play from one IP at the same time. Ho can you play both with only one mouth and keyboard? :)

As I mentioned before - we still tuning it, please stay tuned.

It seems like we finished tuning the hardware. I've also tested it from 2 devices (Android and iPad) at the same time from one IP and no disconnects and lags.

Please report any abnormal disconnects.

very glad ur workin :facepalm: g on it cuz when im killing a boss and hes almost dead and i use a potion tho my backpack and then use a skill i get kicked fml!

Guest Mioco

very glad ur workin :facepalm: g on it cuz when im killing a boss and hes almost dead and i use a potion tho my backpack and then use a skill i get kicked fml!

Don't need to mix different reasons of disconnects.  :facepalm:

Edit.  I am still getting disconnects, but they seem to be mostly random now with large breaks between them.  better, but not perfect.

Edit.  I am still getting disconnects, but they seem to be mostly random now with large breaks between them.  better, but not perfect.

There were always disconnections. It mustn't necessary be the game's fault. It could be your internet connection. Especially when playing over phone through mobile networks. They tend to be unstable at times.

Imo, since the last couple of server maintenance the client become unstable. Merely I can't log in on PC while phone connection reliability not as good as before. Sometimes my phone disconnected without any good reason.

Well, Moderator said that something wrong with the host and will fix the problem. This problem make me uncomfortable to play

After disconnect I can not log on my druid but to my 2 other characters I can normal log in..

when I want to log a druid I can see image loading and inscription Connecting...

and when I login any of two other characters I do it in 1 second. So this is not a problem with the connection

I trying to logon on the PC

Help me  :(

nevermind :P after 1h I logged in  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

thank you for help with the subscribing  question

but now for the reason for this post why do i keep disconnecting i have full 3g signal and my phone is hooked up to WI-FI and i will get a message connection to sever was lost

yet right after i disconnect i can check my signal and my 3g 95% of the time is full and the WI-FI is also at full bars i am just wondering why it is that i am disconnecting

i had this in another post and i got directed to the FAQ's i read all of them but there was nothing related to disconnecting  please help me

Tried my connection, neighbours connection, our work connection and 3G.. just can`t connect..anyone else having this issue?

all was working fine in the morning...

can anyone help me... I cannot connect to the game after todays maintainance.. When i try to connect an update appears and then it says connection error.. Help me pls.. Im using a nokia c6 thnx

Could not connect to server~! :fool:

how can i fix this? Was playing fine after maintenance lastnight, but when i woke i get this message when press " play"

Sorry, it was my network company's problem. All fixed now :)

Everytime I try to connect to the server, this message keeps popping out:"Could not connect to server." Please help, what cause this to happen?

3426_.gif

Everytime I try to connect to the server, this message keeps popping out:"Could not connect to server." Please help, what cause this to happen?

Check connection. Its not from the game.

• 2 weeks later...