"Could not connect to server"

Slade saber

i cant connect either  :cray: 

TraceRoute to 184.106.43.66 [warspear-online.ru]  Hop(ms)(ms)(ms)    IP AddressHost name1    0  0  0      8.9.232.73 xe-5-3-0.edge3.dallas1.level3.net 

2    0  0  0      4.69.145.62 vlan60.csw1.dallas1.level3.net 

3    1  0  0      4.69.151.126 ae-61-61.ebr1.dallas1.level3.net 

4    19  19  19      4.69.151.117 ae-14-14.ebr2.chicago2.level3.net 

5    19  19  19      4.69.138.162 ae-2-52.edge1.chicago2.level3.net 

6    24  24  24      4.71.248.54 rackspace-m.edge1.chicago2.level3.net 

7    27  27  27      184.106.126.132  - 

8    27  27  27      184.106.126.125  - 

9    27  27  27      184.106.126.9 core1-aggr101a-1.ord1.rackspace.net 

10    Timed out  Timed out  Timed out      - 

11    Timed out  Timed out  Timed out      -  12 

Timed out  Timed out  Timed out      -  13 

Timed out  Timed out  Timed out      -  Trace aborted.

pc? try close the app and start again..

and close the other app that connect internet..make sure only warspear that connect to internet..

it work on me.

me too can't login  :(

You just cant log when you press play or when you select emerald server? Because there is many people playing right now on sapphire  :unknw:

Strider, nothing wrong with the game server ;) People who logged before are in and playing, but do not log off or you won`t get in again..

i logged in and out twice i dc first time smurf  :good:

Lately there has been increase in disconnections and unannounced server downtimes without even an explanation or word from developers.i was wondering  why everyone quitting but i think im getting an idea as to why. So sadd. Remember people dont necessarily need a quick fix what they need at very least is an explanation. Trust me we wouldnt be so angry or frustated. Just my opinion.

Lately there has been increase in disconnections and unannounced server downtimes without even an explanation or word from developers.i was wondering  why everyone quitting but i think im getting an idea as to why. So sadd. Remember people dont necessarily need a quick fix what they need at very least is an explanation. Trust me we wouldnt be so angry or frustated. Just my opinion.

Agree thats the most fail in warspear community. The staff isnt good.. or yes, maybe it is, but just for russians server.

Till mioco will continue to delete and close our posts without a reply and till smurf its just a moderator and not a real member of staff.

This is an international game, not just RU.. remember this.

Bet login server crashed again but its saturday and most propably there's no one at the office to restart it.

I hope they search for the cause of the crashes cause it happens quite often lately and just restarting the server is not going to solve the problem.