"Could not connect to server"

Slade saber

Same here huge lags and disconnect,sometimes cant connect to server.Game is unplayable for me at the moment,and Im not joking about problem like that.

not sure what you did, but it seems to be working.. not experiencing huge lags anymore.. little lags here and there (entering shop, opening inventory,...) but generally 100x better than yesterday. THANK YOU!

"Did you try to turn if off and on again" :)

maybe a restore from backup would do the job until they find what is causing the issues on some test/lab environment rather than on "production" one.. I mean if the only update done was different dailys (can only see what`s new from players perspective), most of the players would be happier to rather have flawless gameplay than new dailys...

i cant even login.... you not fix anything  :nea: i was just doing berangar guardians.... damm. when you will fix this problem?

I just got the reply from the hoster support. We have a issue at our firewall hardware - it stuck on 99% of CPU, possible latest firmware bug. They will do a reset soon today and hope everything will back to normal.

out of gold becouse of inumerous dies after the lag attack... the monsters kill me and i cant do anything, will they repair it really today or just lieing?  :cray:

Lags all the time, then lost connection, tried over10 times, now lost connection every time I try to log on to server on phone and laptop, both via broadband with very good connection... Not happy at all :(

i have 2 sec lag always... why ? i'm playing on computer and my cellphone (Nokia C5-03) and i get always lag. why ? have a problem ? i killed by the lag boss :D too many times

Can't log in.

There are people out there don't like of Warspear-online to be a successful mmog  :facepalm:

Trying for too long now....logon 100% unsuccessful. Lets all wait for kuzmitch to give us some good news about their firewall problem....go kuzmitch :yahoo:

Hmmm

Before daily reset,,im can login and nt lagg..

But 30 menit after new daily,,lagg-dckand cnt conection..

tell us when server ready to play again...

-saphire

(firstborn)

my biggest problem now=

1. Cant even log in

2. i restarted my handphone few times and tried to log in  again but always says 'lost connection to the server'        or 'cant connect to the server'

3.when i almost succees log in,just one more step and appear 'lost connection to the server'

4.i succeed login but 10 secs later,dc/lag force me to log out

5.my chars have total 19 q to do

Help meeeeeee...........