BOSS PARTY: EU - EMERALD

Marcin

hello, was someone willing to break with the Firstborn of griduara and guards?[/size]Some have included such tasks. Before updating handy to do this in weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want say HAI SULLA  :crazy: im here now... New home new forum new spamer..! Haha just kidding  :yahoo: horeee~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI I  need Lake Elemental, then sea Monster, then berengar guards.

also need sacrificer of black seal and shaman utlagi.

pulse pm me mechax

• 2 weeks later...

Today at 17:00 GMT+2 we're going to kill Gariel so we could join the Guards killing tomorrow :) . All players who didn't kill it yet and all who want help are invited. The meeting place is Nadir city. So far these players confirmed their arrival:

-Smurfer

-Fractman

-Devilz

-Elendin

-Awwww

-Moons

and me.

Just[/size][/size]to[/size][/size]let[/size][/size]TROOP[/size][/size]OF[/size][/size]ELFS :dirol: !!!

Só se a tropa de elfos permitir ... ¬¬

Just[/size][/size]to[/size][/size]let[/size][/size]TROOP[/size][/size]OF[/size][/size]ELFS :dirol: !!!

Só se a tropa de elfos permitir ... ¬¬

lolol

24 june 2011.

they already did gariel quest.

lolol

24 june 2011.

they already did gariel quest.

LOL  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  LETS GO THERE NOW  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

actually i want to ask ppl from fb or mc to help us to do shadows of berengar because me atleast have this quest for more than a month and i always ask on trade chat but nobody answers.

if some players that have big partys and go for lab i wish if they help us on the shadows atleast as if they were hunting many players will be able to do that hard quest.  :search: :clapping: :good:

• 2 weeks later...

actually i want to ask ppl from fb or mc to help us to do shadows of berengar because me atleast have this quest for more than a month and i always ask on trade chat but nobody answers.

if some players that have big partys and go for lab i wish if they help us on the shadows atleast as if they were hunting many players will be able to do that hard quest.  :search: :clapping: :good:

Dude, the only way to do Shadows Quest is to find a party who needs to do it. Those who have actually done will not be able to enter the portal. Most likely, that the teams who are doing lab quests have done the shadows quest. So no use asking them...

• 2 weeks later...

some people have had the sahdows quest for longer, even reaching lvl 19(tegan) still having not done the quest. i think 1 other problem that contributes to this is people who just dont listen. like when u make it clear where to stand and which shadow to kill 1st. lol i cant count the number of times we kept telling people to come to the corner and to hit jus the RED shadow 1st lol but ive come to the conclusion that maybe some people are colour blind lol. also its ok to team up with mc's but some of them just dont understand and keep killing the elfs while we trying to quest together. that teaming up there on the pic did not end so well and trust me i got names of the noob mc's to blame lol. on my first char i did shadows just once and we all finished it then, just 3 parties i think.  if you can get 2-3 parties with people who listen and want to get the quest done then trust me it can be done just 1 try. or form a party while u are low lvl of people you will do shadows with. party or clan. goodluck to all who have the quest.

12077_.jpg