BOSS PARTY: EU - EMERALD

Marcin

Today at 17:00 GMT+2 we're going to kill Gariel so we could join the Guards killing tomorrow :) . All players who didn't kill it yet and all who want help are invited. The meeting place is Nadir city. So far these players confirmed their arrival:

-Smurfer

-Fractman

-Devilz

-Elendin

-Awwww

-Moons

and me.

my mistake. I did not notice :D

//a little better time of day but probably I will not be..  I will try to be ;]

We're giving another try to Berengar's guards on Friday, 17:00 GMT+2, EU-Emerald server. The meeting place is Camp of Legion (for Mountain Clans players). As on our last try Firstborns completed their quests, Mountain Clans will start with killing bosses. Firstborn are asked to distract the guards.  If there will be any team to kill guards from FB we will obviously help them too.

Meeting place:

Опубликованное фото

I would like to join but 17:00 gmt +2 doesn't fit for me.

Please make it around 14:00 gmt +2.

Its 22:00 gmt +8 in my time.

Would be great if possible

If your timezone is GMT+8 then 17:00 GMT+2 is 23:00 in your place. Please tell me if it's ok for you. (14:00 GMT+2 is 20:00 GMT+8 [+6 hours]). :)

Nice work,but i always die first xd,well all the Mountainers  finished berengar guards succesfully

:yahoo:

Thank you guys, won`t be forgotten  :give_rose:  Most surprising for me was the attendance of Sequaaa, not a bad guy afterall... now both shammy and rogue got top notch gear  :yahoo:

Nice to know that all of you happy playing there. I hope the next update will be arena and pvp reward available. And talking between faction is good for taunting each other

My shamon has Berengar shadows now, and wont be completing it, so any MC/good FB, that need help just write here and ill be happy to help kill them  :friends:

There's a long list of players with Shadows of Berengar quest :)

-Myth

-Marcin

-Elfkiller

-Tonytuanzz

-Monek

-Eirik

-Fractman

-Elendin

-Slomaa

and its not all :P

im starting a chainless quest line party. start at granite,  garr-shagg  etc. write private msg pls. - DONE 

can i join berengars ?

Is there anything similar planned in terms of killing guards in the near future ? cuz im kinda stuck  :bad:

if so reply or pm bizkits in-game  :good:

Is there anything similar planned in terms of killing guards in the near future ? cuz im kinda stuck  :bad:

if so reply or pm bizkits in-game  :good:

Firstborn or Mountain Clans?

Firstborn or Mountain Clans?

Firstborn, saw a mountain clan gouprun around the place today already, im guessing theyre doing it ?  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...