BOSS PARTY: EU - EMERALD

Marcin

some people have had the sahdows quest for longer, even reaching lvl 19(tegan) still having not done the quest. i think 1 other problem that contributes to this is people who just dont listen. like when u make it clear where to stand and which shadow to kill 1st. lol i cant count the number of times we kept telling people to come to the corner and to hit jus the RED shadow 1st lol but ive come to the conclusion that maybe some people are colour blind lol. also its ok to team up with mc's but some of them just dont understand and keep killing the elfs while we trying to quest together. that teaming up there on the pic did not end so well and trust me i got names of the noob mc's to blame lol. on my first char i did shadows just once and we all finished it then, just 3 parties i think.  if you can get 2-3 parties with people who listen and want to get the quest done then trust me it can be done just 1 try. or form a party while u are low lvl of people you will do shadows with. party or clan. goodluck to all who have the quest.

Yea its really hard then noobs just dont listening  :bad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

e bachurs :D  junkis i zaidima ka tu cia db sau galvoj?

Seni viskas paranormalei  ;D  tai kad tu dinges kazkur  :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Really need help with chainless quests, i've been asking around for some time but no one wants to help :(

So, anyone out there doing the quests/farming could help me? thanks.

Really need help with chainless quests, i've been asking around for some time but no one wants to help :(

So, anyone out there doing the quests/farming could help me? thanks.

you Mc or elf?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yesterday v failed because elf attack us don't attack elf in shadows cave inside maybe they can help us don't attack elf in shadows cave today v organise party all join us

dat  20/10/2012

time 1-10 GMT

:drinks:

today v success shadow quest me and all , who need shadow quest join xmaximesx Monday and wednesday he create big party

date 22/10/2012 and 24/10/2012

time 8-10 GMT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest XthekingX

;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

HELP KRATT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP KRATT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/size]IF YOU DONT HELP :diablo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any High-leveled elves willing to make few GG parties ( or make a party to wipe gg cave with MC's, then other party for questers+helpers) on the weekend? Tried today with guild and other party, the other party finished it, we did not manage because they left us alone against 10 MC's?