Level 18 rewards from Kotaravva quests

Skadii

Devs, you told us that all quests in Kotaravva give level 18 items.

How come I'm only seeing these items from 3 quests, Captives, Hydra and Captured Shaman,

Snorlax explained that they still come from other quests but mixed.

Explain why each time I do Captives, Hydra, Captured shaman, Dedirich of greedy silver, Island of lost soul and buried alive

I only see level 18 rewards in Captives, Hydra and Captured shaman...

I've done the other quests on 2 characters each day, so don't give me this useless excuse

If you didn't receive items for the few times that doesn't mean that you couldn't receive it.

Items are there.

If level 18 rewards are suppose to appear in each Kotaravva quest then check this and when you find out the real thing then fix it

You already reduced the chance to get to Kotaravva and now what do you do? you take away level 18 rewards from them and replace them with level 15 rewards :facepalm:

Either increase the chance to get to Kotaravva or return rewards to normal.

If anyone got a level 18 reward from any quest except Hydra, Captives or Captured Shaman, please take a screenshot and post here to confirm they do.

Devs, you can't make anymore excuses, cause I've done quests there since maintenance on 2 characters, only 3 I do from the ones I stated earlier have level 18 rewards ALL THE TIME and the rest never had a single level 18 item.

Yes, more stupid shop gear, aa drops, and less lv18 rewards.

I have only reached kotaravva twice since patch  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

if you wanna farm go then, no one asked you about your opinion  :facepalm:

now back to topic, stop off-topic spams.

Only person crying here was you  :facepalm:

if you wanna farm go then, no one asked you about your opinion  :facepalm:

now back to topic, stop off-topic spams.

Only person crying here was you  :facepalm:

lol u are crying always like kids. u are getting items with only LUCK. no respawn no pot no run in laby. only try your luck. but still u are crying...

I can subscribe the statement of the topic starter.

The chance of getting a lvl 18 item on these 2 quests is also very low (not 20% chance for every item), but i think that's the way it is supposed to be. Probably +- 90% the Norlant-items instead of an item. I got only one since the update  ::)

lol u are crying always like kids. u are getting items with only LUCK. no respawn no pot no run in laby. only try your luck. but still u are crying...

Crying? When did I cry? I was reporting a bug, so you better shut up and either stick to topic or get lost, and learn English, no one cried here, do you see tears anywhere, you blind? kids, you know what a kid is? don't see any kid here.

I hunted at Labyrinth, I know tactics for most hard bosses and sadly, you Elves in Sapphire hunt Khazh-Maar with OUR tactic, yes the one with 3 druids and 1 priest.

Now stick to topic, no one f*cking complained here. Want attention? Tavern is the place you're looking for.

Seriously, learn to read  :facepalm:

I can subscribe the statement of the topic starter.

The chance of getting a lvl 18 item on these 2 quests is also very low (not 20% chance for every item), but i think that's the way it is supposed to be. Probably +- 90% the Norlant-items instead of an item. I got only one since the update  ::)

I thought the same thing, tho I haven't seen any 18 item in any of the other quests, still need a screenshot to confirm.

Crying? When did I cry? I was reporting a bug, so you better shut up and either stick to topic or get lost, and learn English, no one cried here, do you see tears anywhere, you blind? kids, you know what a kid is? don't see any kid here.

I hunted at Labyrinth, I know tactics for most hard bosses and sadly, you Elves in Sapphire hunt Khazh-Maar with OUR tactic, yes the one with 3 druids and 1 priest.

Now stick to topic, no one f*cking complained here. Want attention? Tavern is the place you're looking for.

Seriously, learn to read  :facepalm:

hahahaha :D are u talking about bug? firstly its not bug just rate decreased. and i dont farm with your noob tactic. dont act like pro here. if u would be pro . u wouldnt cry and talking junk  :rofl:

Learn to read moron, Didn't state your name anywhere, Icekiller told me already that people there using our tactic which Altay taught them, anyways enough with that.

and I clearly said at the top to confirm it, means it's not a bug, and it's not the official thing, well now your probably gonna write some other useless comeback so you don't look like a cunt, well cya, you can talk to the writing that was left behind, and maybe hope it replies.