That damn buy button >:O

Zam

We demand you remove that damn buy button from that pop up!!!!! It is an obvious scam And you know it :aggressive:  This is no way to treat your paying customers. And dont tell me be careful where you click. The menu button is clicked hundreds of times each day and at any time. You also Should put confirmation When buying.  I see confirmation when changing hair but not in buying!? Wtf, you are going to run This game to the ground :bad:

Happened to me twice. Ended up wasting like 400mc each time. First time they solved everything easilu. Secpnd time they refused yo do it until i told them i would file a chargeback. Told them its an obvious scam and what not. Finally told them ill be more careful next time so i wont fall for their s ams anymore.. they actually refunded my mcoins

i posted about this months ago, nobody gave a damn except one guy who said it happened to him aswell. its already been established that admins dont care

:facepalm:

Disgusting. You know Jagex killed most of the bots, scammers, gold sellers. That lost them a bunch of players but they did it for the sake of the game. But here, we aren't asking for anything. They won't really lose anything. Still a looooong way to go before this game is great... If it survives until then. :facepalm: