what they should change at ws???

TYM0R0S

Close new map. and NOOBS AGE should be over  :facepalm:

+1 !

* or at last remove the lv 18 items from the Reward list  :bad: 

now every 2 nd ppl with full lv18 set, who will go to laby? or who will buy lv 17 items ?

or who will buy anything? xD  Epic!  dont need nothing just 1 fast lv up to lv 16-17 after get the full arena gear after go to new island, and do the quests for the lv 18 items after 1 week when u done Great coz nothing to do  :facepalm:

im pretty sure a well used lvl 17set can overtake a lvl 18 set(dont comment too much on this :D )

no lvl 18 belt no lvl 18 rings(never saw one) no lvl 18 cloaks/cape(excpet for that "useless" conqueror....)so the lvl 17 still on page.

now i like the fact that players are now leveling up:D :D :D :D :D :D..... thumbs up devs!!!!!

now the cahnges:

1. 8 ppl in party.

2. new bosses with completely new drops(hehe gotta change the lvl 18 sets so soon :'( )

3. new lvl cap so the OP's can go to the next arena lvl :[

4. WAR WAR WAR................(some real fun)

Its true, but the emphasis on the "buy" word.. coz if some1 lucky like me today ( if it luck or already normal?!  :! .. i got 2 mantle, 2 ring, 1 belt 1 ammy with the Aqua quest ( it was 4hour ).

well then you were lucky, i get 1 item when im lucky and rest crystals or cinnamon bread/sauced chicken leg.

I love it how you complain that everyone got lv18 items, but still you dont want to fight the old school players in the arena now when you got forced up into lv19-20 division, even though you got the items they always had. Personally i think the reward balance is good now, theirs only 1 quest that always give chance for lv18 and theirs 1 or 2 that could reward lv18 but sometimes nothing more then lv17. I agree at first with release it was crazy, but now after the patch you have more or less 1 chance a day to get a lv18 item i think thats ok (unless you kill hydra then im guessing you get 2 chances). I think its good that people can afford lab items and that they can have a shot at lv18s. Did you buy lab items for 40k+ before update? I didnt think so. I embrace the fact that everyone got a chance at good items and that items are very affordable at market. How was it better when everyone had the same gear, casue they couldnt afford anything else? To me it doesnt matter if people now have access to what gear they want, cause even though i only wear one lv18 item on me (and its not the staff) i know lv18 items isnt what makes you great, understanding and building your char is more important.

besides, now when people finally are leveling 18+ again, i dont haft to wait for 25minutes for a fight cause only the same few lv19+ people are appling for fights.

This ISNT the NOOB AGE, this is the time when people with a deeper understanding show that wits beats brute force.

hehe i like the update after the patch.....everything is going smoothly now.mc's/forsaken can even do bg without creating a war(saphirre)....not only balance in players outfits but also in quests like chainless.

DEVS must have thought bout it deeply cos it really is helping(SWAMP) though i'd like it to be closed sometime later.