kotovarra -instant death map

Bloodylipa

Hey devs

I was just going to cast light to an annoying bug in kotoravva*. Theirs one map that pretty much is an instant death when you teleport to it in a specific location. Its one of the maps with blue slime monsters and its when the ravva tp spawn you at the bottom of the map. You will see a swarm of blue small slimes in the area when you spawn and usually 2-3 corpses from players. Instantly the slimes will engage you 7-10 of them and even thought theirs a ravva to your left, you haft to run up left and down to reach the ravva, like a upside down U.

Ive survivde one time with crit heals and quake, but I cant see any other class but shaman and warlock having a chance escaping the slimes. Its very costly since you know lose kotoravva* area and I dont know why they are swarmed and pissed at that spawn?

please look over this, judging by corpses this happens to more ppl then me... Feel free to leave a replay if its happened to you.

need more details about map or location just ask.

*i can not be held responsible miss-spelling that name :P

It's from a quest which spawns them from the bigger one, I suggest when you enter that room you log off immediately and come again in few minutes when they de spawn, I do the same thing if Elves spawn spirit warriors at Will o wisp area.

Hey devs

I was just going to cast light to an annoying bug in kotoravva*. Theirs one map that pretty much is an instant death when you teleport to it in a specific location. Its one of the maps with blue slime monsters and its when the ravva tp spawn you at the bottom of the map. You will see a swarm of blue small slimes in the area when you spawn and usually 2-3 corpses from players. Instantly the slimes will engage you 7-10 of them and even thought theirs a ravva to your left, you haft to run up left and down to reach the ravva, like a upside down U.

Ive survivde one time with crit heals and quake, but I cant see any other class but shaman and warlock having a chance escaping the slimes. Its very costly since you know lose kotoravva* area and I dont know why they are swarmed and pissed at that spawn?

please look over this, judging by corpses this happens to more ppl then me... Feel free to leave a replay if its happened to you.

need more details about map or location just ask.

*i can not be held responsible miss-spelling that name :P

lol its not bug. questor of Lapari quest is making it. questor gets ? on Lapari's head and if questor click to Lapari he calls smaller Laparies. thats all

Lapari qs is really hard  :facepalm:

its from quest mr blood.. n i'm sure its a bug too..every small lapari atk 130++ each.. :facepalm:

its not a bug. Just questor can call smaller Laparies whom has blue ranks and they hit same like yellow rank laparies.

It's from a quest which spawns them from the bigger one, I suggest when you enter that room you log off immediately and come again in few minutes when they de spawn, I do the same thing if Elves spawn spirit warriors at Will o wisp area.

Ok I see, but they still reach me from where I spawn and if I log off, my char can not tank 10 little lapris for the 40 secs it takes for the char to save and disconnect. I would just spawn dead at statue logging in again.

Ok I see, but they still reach me from where I spawn and if I log off, my char can not tank 10 little lapris for the 40 secs it takes for the char to save and disconnect. I would just spawn dead at statue logging in again.

if you log off with pink wing buff on you after just reaching that area, it will be enough time for char to leave game without anything atking you.

Just make into your new habit, each time you come to this map always check are there small laparies before you move.

These nasty monsters move fast and engage any player detected in the map.

This could be a potential "bug" since these small laparies don't have detection area limitation.

Many days ago, I saw liliana doing lapari qs. liliana called small lapari, all small lapari come to her and liliana dead and I went running fast to the portal before small lapari kill me  :facepalm: .

shakle towers are death traps tooo.especially for those who cant heal and the low lvls is a sure death

u just get teleported right in there then and say to yourself "okay zeneth here i come"

shakle towers are death traps tooo.especially for those who cant heal and the low lvls is a sure death

u just get teleported right in there then and say to yourself "okay zeneth here i come"

Regen before you enter a portal, or keep an emergency pot with you, I never enter portal without Stealth and full hp on my rogue

Agreeing with this. 80% of the time you will only survive with pots.

It can be a gamble at times but if you wait til those spiders spawn and take the attention of the towers you might be lucky to break through if you choose a direct path.

And another thing.. damn they have a long range. Maybe that needs to be toned down a little.

Oh and for the rogues.. stealth only sometimes gets you through halfway.. oh heck.. stealth doesnt really work well at all in norlant.

I got killed once by smaller laparies, they seem to have no area detection limit, once i moved they all rushed towards me and did 130+ each, dead within seconds.

As for the shackle towers, you just have to time it right, wait till there are 2-3 large spiders attacking the towers, then wait until you see 3-4 small spiders spawn, once they spawn, the shackle towers will attack the spiders, this is your 5 seconds chance to run for your life, those 2-3 shackles being Attacked by the large spiders wont attack the smaller ones, time it right and you´ll survive.

but i agree, they seem to have an extremely Long range, i remember passing through those shackles, and i made it to the portal, then all those portals just attacked me and killed me :tease:

I got killed once by smaller laparies, they seem to have no area detection limit, once i moved they all rushed towards me and did 130+ each, dead within seconds.

the solution is die  :facepalm: