Roar Barbar vs Sap B.D, f.o.j pldin and D.S D.K

MR X

How many percentage reduced dmg of roar, sap, Fetter of justice and dark shield skill at lvl 5? anyone know?

• 1 month later...

Im not sure the formulas for dmg reduction of roar and sap and I didnt even know foj had that effect, but I can say darkshield is the best dmg reducer for one simple reason. It improves with your stats so its not limited to lv5 cap. I mean activation is, but effect is stat based. Love DS, dks best skill and it makes up for exhal and threads being dissapointing.

• 3 months later...

well i'm sure lv3 roar reduces 10%. i have 2 skill points now to max it. i was considering chop(maybe it gets strong on high lvl) but too many ppl  saying weak so i'll max roar.

I intend to test it on shackle tower since their dmg is fixed on 100. only weaken skills or  buffs would decrease it.

well i'm sure lv3 roar reduces 10%. i have 2 skill points now to max it. i was considering chop(maybe it gets strong on high lvl) but too many ppl  saying weak so i'll max roar.

I intend to test it on shackle tower since their dmg is Lecel fixed on 100. only weaken skills or  buffs would decrease t.

Level 5 Roar decreases Shackle Tower damage from to 100 to 84. Seems like it's only 16% damage reduction.

I think fetters is somewhere between 15%-20%. But don't know the exact %. I'll look at it soon and tell you the fetters on/off numbers, you can do the math.

The lvl 5 foj dmg reduction numbers are:

*mini boss att dmg at 95 with foj off.

*mini boss att dmg at 87 with foj on

foj=fetters of justice.

I just selected any random mini boss for these numbers.

Well from your test the result is 8.421% decreased damage.

Can you try it with a mob that does more damage?

Maybe take off some armour and lower your def on a miniboss or do it on one that does dark/sun damage

gariel, def 5k:

w/o fetters 133, with fetters 122

dark magic mobs below gariel, 0% dark magic def:

w/o fetters 101, with fetters 92

elemental mob, def 2k:

w/o fetters 67, with fetters  61

elemental mob , def 5k:

w/o fetters 49, with fetters 45

Hope this helps.

lvl 5 d.s d.k, with duration 1:05 min  :facepalm: 

reduce 50%-100% :facepalm:

lvl 5 d.s d.k, with duration 1:05 min  :facepalm: 

reduce 50%-100% :facepalm:

The difference here is, everything else = 100% effect

Dark Shield is random and sap/roar can be on the enemy for enough time to cycle it nonstop at lv5

Paladin FoJ is -10% damage at lv5, % can change if damage is lower or higher than average

in my opinion dark shield is the best because you don't need to keep spamming it, it's a buff on the player meaning any mob that touches him will get affected by it and roar, sap and foj on the other hand only affect certain mobs which will most likely be 1-5 so you gotta wait til cooldown to use it on a newer group of mobs like if you're running labyrinth, while dark shield is only 1 click every 2 minutes and all mobs that touches you gets affected.