Time to return!

Chrono

Friends, i gonna be soon back! Hope i will find mine old friends again. It is time to find mine old blade. I miss all and feel like newbie again. Need some elf meat !!

Friends, i gonna be soon back! Hope i will find mine old friends again. It is time to find mine old blade. I miss all and feel like newbie again. Need some elf meat !!

Thank God Chron lol, hurry back man........Seriously. 

Elf meat....? I LIKE YOU ALREADY! WELCOME BACK!  :clapping:  :drinks:

You've not heard the legend of Chronoz?

In the time before time when elves overran the clans of the mountain with vast frolics of the faerie folk.  There was one barbarian who stood up to them. Chronoz was his name, and his sword took the heads of elves by the score.  When he called the clans to war they united in single purpose and to a man we knew our shackles of elven oppression were to be cast off.  He disappeared for a time, and to the mountain clan he became legend.  To the elves a horror story to frighten their pointy eared children.  But those veterans of a thousand wars who remember the truth always knew Chronoz would return. 

And so he has.  Welcome back bro  :clapping:  I thought that was an appropriate introduction for you. :yahoo:

In the time before time when elves overran the clans of the mountain with vast frolics of the faerie folk.  There was one barbarian who stood up to them. Chronoz was his name, and his sword took the heads of elves by the score.  When he called the clans to war they united in single purpose and to a man we knew our shackles of elven oppression were to be cast off.  He disappeared for a time, and to the mountain clan he became legend.  To the elves a horror story to frighten their pointy eared children.  But those veterans of a thousand wars who remember the truth always knew Chronoz would return. 

And so he has.  Welcome back bro  :clapping:  I thought that was an appropriate introduction for you. :yahoo:

I can already smell the scent of blood over the horizon.

Thank you,old friends. Hope i can hunt elf again but mine legs be heavy so much :) Need little training again. So i will go train in good fame island at first,or maybe i try clean the kamp gasphel :D

whahahahha .... frooooooooo  :rofl:

Thank you,old friends. Hope i can hunt elf again but mine legs be heavy so much :) Need little training again. So i will go train in good fame island at first,or maybe i try clean the kamp gasphel :D

Hello newbie...  Lol hope you enjoy update... Good luck old friend..

• 3 weeks later...

LMFAO AFRO!!!! U crack me up. But for real Chro welcome back!!  ;)

hey chronoz i know u dont really know me all too well but i was hoping if maybe you could organize a massive war again soon? i miss holding the elfs hostage at their own cit. :yahoo:  and wb lol